TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

lol I'm the worst planner ever. I'm going to have a grand total of 3 incubates ready, have been grabbing eggs left and right and am currently stuffed with hatchlings and 7d eggs, and have absolutely no trades arranged so no chance in hell of getting a 2nd gen Alt Sweetling x Daydream like I wanted. xd.png Good grief, and to think I had the last Halloween planned out half a year early...

Oh well. Still going to start some pretty checkers. And hog some Sweetlings. :3

oh wow.. breeding starts on my birthday!

thats gonna be a really busy day for me, sadly, as i'm moving out of my parents house lol

You guys can keep the Sweetlings, more Heartseekers and Rosebuds for me! xd.png

Well, that also works fine for me tongue.gif

Just sad that Valentine Lineage Aid Center didn't really take off dry.gif That would have been awesome. *goes off to stalk people with 3rd gen Alt Sweetlings X Red Nebula*

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Happy super-early birthday Pinkie : D

Thanks TJ. And wee, I can hoard Heartseekers now<3

Edited by Light Concorde

Happy super-early birthday Pinkie : D

Thanks TJ. And wee, I can hoard Heartseekers now<3

thank you! c: i'm definitely going to hoard valentines as soon as moving is done lol! i want tons born on my birthday :3 i only have a valentine '09 because of my super long hiatus fffff

*points at signature* still open tongue.gif

Thank you for the early information TJ - it really is appreciated.

Also, thank you for lifting the limits on past Valentines' dragons and for letting the new eggs drop for three days - that, I am sure, will help a lot of people.

I shall be stalking for more Heartseekers (and maybe Rosebuds).

Well, that also works fine for me tongue.gif

Just sad that Valentine Lineage Aid Center didn't really take off dry.gif That would have been awesome. *goes off to stalk people with 3rd gen Alt Sweetlings X Red Nebula*

I was searching a bit for that thread after I read the news... But I didn't remember its name xd.png

There is some stuff I would love to get during the breeding season, but who knows...

Yay! Super excited! Now what to look forward to the most? laugh.gif

Yay must start planning. Need all the heart seekers x whites oh and I get a special heart seeker so excited omg ekk! most sleep then plan

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Yay, thank you for lifting the breed limit TJ. Downtime is unfortunate but we appreciate the warning.

Ooooh, yay! So glad to have this info, thank you!!

I am excited that the breed limits are lifted again. And that banner in the first post is lovely!

YAAAAYYY!!!

no breed limits biggrin.gif

question?

are we still only able to catch 2 eggs of the new valentine eggs?

YAAAAYYY!!!

no breed limits biggrin.gif

question?

are we still only able to catch 2 eggs of the new valentine eggs?

I'd suppose so, it was like that on Christmas.

The. Limits. Are. Lifted. !!!!!! Huzzah !!!

Thank you so much, TJ !!!

Finally I will be able to do lineages, and just collect beautiful specimen, with one of my all time DC favourites - Heartseekers !!!

And there will be more Arsanis, too ! And some Rosebuds ! Probably only a very few Sweetlings and Valentine's, but I'm quite relieved that I don't like all the breeds, because you can hoard only so many eggs in one week, even with trading... wink.gif

Let the breeding begin !!

I'm also thankful that the new dragon will drop for three days, in spite of the real holiday lasting only one day. It's so much more fun if you can keep the hobby you love a hobby, and don't have to change work schedules/holiday plans, to be able to fully enjoy it. Thanks for that, too.

And as always with DC an event is something to look forward to as well !

Regarding the technical things - thanks for the warning. Knowing that it might happen, and how long it will probably take, is all I need to have no problem with it at all.