TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Oh boy. My first Valentines Day here! smile.gif It's going to be like a wonderful late birthday present to pick up all those adorable valentine dragons. Hopefully I'll do as well with V-Day as I did with Halloween and Christmas.

Thank you for posting a schedule!

I'm very excited about the lifted limits. Sweetlings, here I come! :3

Alright! Thank you DC staff for the no limits change! :'D

I have a LOT of catching up to do with the past Valentines, so hopefully I can snag a couple of the ones I missed over the years...

~Please bring trades to the trading section~

So excited to make more checkers! And freeze some cuties! And keep some of my own babies! <3 <3 <3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I can't wait to get all the old valentine breeds!!!

Everyone, please breed those lovely dragons with a pretty lineage smile.gif.

Thank you very much~

Edited by Folthan

I'm so excited!

I have my breeding plans all ready to go! biggrin.gif

What exactly does lifting the breed limit mean? Does it mean that we can have more than two of each breed of V dragon?? First I've heard of this...

What exactly does lifting the breed limit mean? Does it mean that we can have more than two of each breed of V dragon?? First I've heard of this...

Yep! Just like TJ did for the Christmas dragons! We can get as many as we want!!

Oh, sweet! Thanks so much, ABR. smile.gif

Thanks, TJ!

You're welcome!! I'm hoping to get several 2nd gens. This is my first V-Day event, and looking at the Valentine's dragons of the past and seeing how pretty they are, I want as many as I can get! And would LOVE to make some fancy checkers!!

Am I correct in thinking that it starts tonight? I feel silly, but I get confused because of the midnight thing.

I hope none of the Valentine's dragons are as hard to catch as Hollies. I really want a couple of each! wub.gif

Yup, it starts tonight. So in like 12-13 hours, we should be able to see valentine eggs flying by in the ap.

None of the vals are as hard to catch as hollies, you should be able to get a 2nd or 3rd gen of each easily smile.gif

Go to the icq channel during the event, a lot of people give out 2nd gens free for all there or breed them for you with the mate of your choice, myself included biggrin.gif