TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Excellent! This will be my first Valentines in the cave. Despite being a scroll holder since 2012, I missed last year's event. I'm really excited about this year and hope that with some luck I can get at least one of each Valentine Dragon. I'd be happy with that. Even if they're messy. It doesn't matter to me. happy.gif

Looking forward to the event as well.

i still love them tongue.gif im excited to get a bunch of them

Yah, I like them even more now than before (although I miss the little flower they were holding xd.png).

@Grox: Almost always see awesome 2gs from Prize x Holiday in the great lineage finds thread, so I'm sure we'll see plenty more this year! I hope there are lots of Rosebud ones. biggrin.gif

Had to look on wiki on the changes. Both are good though really love the hot pink newer sprite laugh.gif Either way I hope to hoard them all!

That would the so cool. I would be like the Cheese dragon!

YES....a new generation of food Dragons lol laugh.gif

So it starts tomorrow at midnight, going into the 8th? SO EXCITED~ and no limits! I can grab all the Rosebuds I want~!

2009.... wow, it has been 5 years since I joined...

I'm curious about the event and new dragons O3o (might as well hoard a few valentine draggies yay)

YAY for no limits on bred eggs! user posted image

*plots Evil Plans™* user posted image

This will be my first event here and I hope I can get one of the eggs. ~^ ^~

I'm excited~!

Oh, this is quite exciting! I love being able to freeze the hatchlings, and I was hoping TJ would lift the limits on these...

Huzzah!

Awesome this is going to be great!So happy we get more of these beautiful valentines dragons! biggrin.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm going to breed mine for more pretties yippee!!

Thank you TJ for lifting the limits on these pretty eggs! smile.gif

So happy the limits are lifted for this event too, especially since I've only been online for the 2010 and 2011 events:) nice to have the chance to catch up on things i've missed.

Yaaaaaayyyy! I'm so glad the limits are being lifted for Valentines too, very excited to start a small Rosebud army! They are hands-down my favorites.

*glances at scroll* And I need to remember this, and not go picking up random AP eggs every night.

Ooh, this is my first Valentine's on DC so I can't wait to have my nab at the little pretties! Valentine dragons have always been so lovely to look at and I'm just dying to get my hands on a few (I already have a Sweetling on IOU, but I'm so pumped for more- especially Val '09s, Arsani, and Rosebuds! They're so cute!)

Plus, I'm itching to see this year's new lovely! I'm sure it'll be just as darling as the last several!

Past Valentine's dragons will be breedable. They will remain breedable for exactly seven days, ending February 15 at 0:00. Like the Holiday Event, breed limits for past Valentine's dragons will be removed.

Friday, February 14 at 0:00: A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released. It will drop for three days, ending February 17 at 0:00. In addition, a special event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).

What I am loving with this News. smile.gif

So happy the limits are lifted for this event too, especially since I've only been online for the 2010 and 2011 events:) nice to have the chance to catch up on things i've missed.

Same here, except I was only around for '10. biggrin.gif