TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Whee!!! I expected limits on bred dragons to be lifted since Christmas stuff went so well. Three days to hunt will make it much easier for a lot of people. That is awesome.

Now to offer incense and someone's first born child (I don't have any of my own tongue.gif ) that a certain egg is on my scroll in time.

Edited by ainisarie

Awesome! Thanks for update!

(yeeey no limits again biggrin.gif)...oh wait, that actually doesn't change much for me >.<

Yessss I'm so excited! I've been hoping for no limits so I can hoard Sweetlings! Thank you very much TJ. :3

Whee!!! I expected limits on bred dragons to be lifted since Christmas stuff went so well. Three days to hunt will make it much easier for a lot of people. That is awesome.

Now to offer incense and someone's first born child (I don't have any of my own tongue.gif ) that a certain egg is on my scroll in time.

*adds extra incense and prayers* happy.gif

Thanks for the info TJ!

Amazon and ainisarie what egg are you looking for?

Edited by Merlot

Thanks for the info TJ!

Amazon and ainisarie what egg are you looking for?

Something I hope to be able to breed before Valentine breeding is over. biggrin.gif

Finally no limits for past valentine dragons. Cannot wait to hoard some babies. Also to find all the pretty checkers!

Teh secrets tongue.gif

*me goes off to build a sweetling magnet* No Sweetlings running from me.

Yay, I can add some valentines to my collection.

My first Valentine's with DC! wub.gif

Hope I can get more early Valentine's eggs.

Maybe I have some wrong grammer,

but I really thank you~TJ happy.gif

Oooooo, this is fantastic! wub.gif Thanks, TJ. So excited that the Valentine limits have been lifted too!

*Waits excitedly for the special event*

Awesomeness TJ! Thanks so much for the limit lift! I can't wait to get my first Valentines Dragons, and I'm looking forward to the event! Love the banner!

Well, I'm excited. My favorite Valentines dragon so far is Heartseeker. I'm planning on camping out in the AP trying to catch some pretty ones. smile.gif

My first Valentine's on DC! biggrin.gif I hope I am able to get some of all the dragons. The Rosebuds are definitely my favorite.

I wanna get some more Rosebuds and Heartseekers~

Well, I'm excited. My favorite Valentines dragon so far is Heartseeker. I'm planning on camping out in the AP trying to catch some pretty ones. smile.gif

My favorite, too. smile.gif I do hope to find more of them, and some 09 variations would be nice too. Buffy still hasn't found the right guy, http://dragcave.net/lineage/nhaM, but that's always been her weakness. lol

Thank you TJ, for the early info on the upcoming event, and the lifted limits on the Vals! <3