TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Isn't the Heartseeker our chocolate dragon? huh.gif

Yeah, that's true, my mistake (I wasn't here when it was released, this is my first Valentine's Day on DC).

I think it's amazing that artists can come up with all these ideas! I can't think of a single one, personally.

Isn't the Heartseeker our chocolate dragon? huh.gif

You can never have enough chocolate! 8D

And--yah please no more Snow Angel scenarios ever again. Getting one of a color you just aren't that fond of is like getting a pair of lumpy socks from someone. It was kind of them to give it to you, but that still doesn't mean you're not rather disappointed... X___x

Isn't the Heartseeker our chocolate dragon?  huh.gif

I know they are, but I'd personally like to see something other than red or pink. I know the chocolate theme probably won't be used again, I just wouldn't say no to something that's actually chocolate-colored. tongue.gif

I know they are, but I'd personally like to see something other than red or pink. I know the chocolate theme probably won't be used again, I just wouldn't say no to something that's actually chocolate-colored. tongue.gif

Oh, I quite agree with you on that point - I am not the world's biggest fan of pink, so I *am* hoping for a new colour scheme this year (kind of like the Solstices shook up the Christmas dragons).

ETA: I did have a vague idea for a Valentine, but I only had the idea about a week ago and quickly realised that my almost total lack of sketching and spriting skills might be a hindrance, so it's remained just an idea... for now. ninja.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I'd be rather pleased with another chocolate dragon (maybe a cupid dragon, but there's probably a Valentine's Dragon that is a cupid dragon..), as long as they didn't make it like Snow Angles, as in Dark Chocolate, White chocolate, and milk chocolate, but I guess that would be cool, I mean, "sweet"....

I'm probably one of the very few people who *likes* the Snow Angel diversity. rolleyes.gif Of all my Holidays, they're the most bred because they lend themselves to really interesting lineages. :3 But I sense I'm in the minority on this.

(Which is a massive shame because I could have an absolute field day with dark, milk and white chocolate themed dragons! 0_0; )

Eeeeee! I can keep some of my own bred dragons. Thanks, TJ. biggrin.gif *does happy dance*

I'm probably one of the very few people who *likes* the Snow Angel diversity. rolleyes.gif Of all my Holidays, they're the most bred because they lend themselves to really interesting lineages. :3 But I sense I'm in the minority on this.

(Which is a massive shame because I could have an absolute field day with dark, milk and white chocolate themed dragons! 0_0; )

I also like snow angel kind of diversity, but when I said candy heart colors, I meant something along the lines Nepherim's sweetling, but with something other than pink as a main body color. I like pink. I'd just rather it be an accent color for once.

Yes! I'm happy that this time I knew about the not-limit event. On christmas I realized about that until the 22nd. sad.gif Anyway, I'm happily waiting for the 8th.

WHOOO!!! I can't wait for the event to start biggrin.gif And no limits on old eggs as well. Is so happy.

Thanks TJ.

Maybe the dragon could literally be chocolate tongue.gif

That would the so cool. I would be like the Cheese dragon!

o3o is it ok if we start asking for IOUs for special valentines day dragons yet?

Or do we really need to wait until the day they're able to breed again?

The downside is that everyone would want to eat them!

o3o is it ok if we start asking for IOUs for special valentines day dragons yet?

Or do we really need to wait until the day they're able to breed again?

Many people are offering breeding of past V-day dragons. You just have to look at people's signatures to see if they do breeding requests or if they're looking to trade. :3

Many people are offering breeding of past V-day dragons. You just have to look at people's signatures to see if they do breeding requests or if they're looking to trade. :3

sigh I guess it was extremely unlikely I'd get any 2nd gens from alt sweetlings anyways >.> I wish I had the time to be on the forums more.

:u also I hate approaching people lol makes me nervous.

am I the only one hoping for a loner dragon for those who don't like valentines day or don't have a partner

"Chocolate dragons are not actually alive. They are enchanted items of food that act almost identically to dragons."

Now I'm hungry...

As always - Thank you for all who put so much time into making the holiday dragons and events so special. You are all appreciated!

Eee, exciting!

If anyone wants checkers, I have lined up a few arasani- dragons (in case the restrictions were lifted) and I'd love to get a few dragons now! I need a grey, nebbie, black, and royal blue. I'll gladly throw you an offspring from it and it's intended mate -- providing of course they dont refuse, knock on wood - if anyone wants to donate an egg!)

I like the snow angels, and I think having different colours is cool... the iffy part is where it's one pattern per scroll... so if you get a design that you don't like you are stuck with that one and can't trade for a different wing type. Luckily I got my fav wings so I was happy.