TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

I'm already so excited! ^__^ Christmas has been so much fun with the limits lifted, I'm really looking forward to the full seven days of hunting and trading madness. Just wrote my last exam today, so I'll have plenty of time to stalk the AP. I really hope I'll get my hands on most of the pairings I'm looking for, especially 2nd gens from Alt Sweetling x Autumn - just look at the pretty lineage you can build with them! wub.gif I hope I manage to get up early tomorrow. Being six hours ahead of cave time has its advantages sometimes. :>

And I can just repeat what everyone else said: Thank you for lifting the limits! You are the best, TJ! :3

None of the vals are as hard to catch as hollies, you should be able to get a 2nd or 3rd gen of each easily smile.gif

Go to the icq channel during the event, a lot of people give out 2nd gens free for all there or breed them for you with the mate of your choice, myself included biggrin.gif

I can't wait!

What is the icq channel?

This is going to be awesome! Thank You TJ for removing the limits! biggrin.gif

All my eggs will be hatched in time. This will be great!

I'm going to try to catch my extras. I can breed if people ask me nicely. smile.gif

*Must stay away from AP while scroll unlocks. Must stay away from AP while scroll unlocks. Must stay away from AP while scroll unlocks....*

xd.png

*Must stay away from AP while scroll unlocks. Must stay away from AP while scroll unlocks. Must stay away from AP while scroll unlocks....*

xd.png

I think I need to borrow this mantra! xd.png

*Must stay away from APBreed button while scroll unlocks. Must stay away from APBreed button while scroll unlocks. Must stay away from APBreed button while scroll unlocks....*

xd.png

tongue.gif

edited that a bit for my own use. lol

tongue.gif

edited that a bit for my own use. lol

For me it's both of those (the AP and Breed action) plustheDeparturesthreadbut xd.png

lol, yes, stay away from AP, Breed, and any gifting/departures threads!

Thank you, TJ, for raising the limits...one of the best ideas ever.

Do NOT add any eggs to scroll til the 8th! Do NOT add any eggs to scroll til the 8th!

I cannot go anywhere or do anything til after midnight!

Do NOT add any eggs to scroll til the 8th! Do NOT add any eggs to scroll til the 8th!

I cannot go anywhere or do anything til after midnight!

xd.png I'm killing myself for having an egg on my scroll!! tongue.gif

...lol, yes, stay away from AP, Breed, and any gifting/departures threads!

Oh, yes, the gifting and departures threads. I need someone to tie my hands behind my back right now, because the temptation to visit the departures thread is so.... tempting. :-)

*whistles innocently* If I started breeding 2nd gen trios and stuff right now, would anyone take it? xd.png

PointOfOrigin  Posted on Feb 7 2014, 05:07 PM

*whistles innocently* If I started breeding 2nd gen trios and stuff right now, would anyone take it?

Nope I have some hatchlings still to go and 1 silver egg but all will be done by the 14th and of course what I can get tomorrow maybe lol

T-minus 7 hours, 20 minutes til V-breeding begins!!!!! xd.png

Woo Hoo! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! biggrin.gif

<3 <3 <3

<3 <3

<3

Can't wait for later tonight! All those Valentine eggs that will be filling the AP, & I can finally get more! I'll have plenty of open slots for hunting!

xd.png

I tried! Really, I did! ...but then there was this Royal Crimson x Gold 3rd-EG checker and it was just SO pretty...

Oops.

*whistles innocently* If I started breeding 2nd gen trios and stuff right now, would anyone take it? xd.png

Let's both breed our dragons... biggrin.gif