TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

...breed limits for past Valentine's dragons will be removed...

Hooray! Thanks TJ! smile.gif

Looking forward to hording past Valentine Dragons! laugh.gif

Yay! How did I not see this sooner! Tired and just need to check so starts 8th 0:00 so technically Sunday morning?

Edited by lilacamy931

great news! Thanks for letting us know and for increasing bred valentines limits

(woot! valentines checkers!) *points at sig* biggrin.gif

Edited by velvet_paw

Besides trying for a checker with my Alt Sweetlings, I want to collect Heartseekers, too. They are really my favorite Valentine dragon. wub.gif I'm just not sure what to breed them with -- they look good with so many things!

I was expecting to see limits lifted, since Christmas went so well. Thank you, TJ!

Thanks for the update!

Most Valetine Dragons are too pink for my taste but I'm hoping to get some Heartseekers. Can't wait to find out what the event will be. biggrin.gif

*gulp* I just hope I can get two adults with nice lineages and a froze hatchling of everything... I don't have any Valentines yet...

Like many others, Heartseekers are my favorite Valentine dragon. I plan to collect as many as I can. Plus a few of the others, of course. I appreciate TJ lifting the limits again.

I really appreciate the details in TJ's message. Communication is a great thing. Much easier to plan around.

Yes thank you TJ also for the heads up on the downtime - we understand biggrin.gif

Hoping to hoard allllll of them laugh.gif

Edit: Oh think brain caught up and read can breed from sat morn onwards

Edited by lilacamy931

Three days to clear my scroll unsure.gif Can't Wait laugh.gif

Thanks for lifting the limit!

So I can hoard the heck out of alt Sweetlings? Or will only the originals be alt?

There can only be alts on the scrolls of those who got them to start. Any offspring of an alt sweeetling on your scroll will be regular pink.

biggrin.gif Awesome! I can't wait! This will be my first time getting those Valentine's Day Dragons. LOL I had fun getting the Christmas Dragons.

Yosh! Can't wait to get this party started! *gathers all the Valentines dragons on scroll*

I'm not even going to keep it a secret, if I can manage the timing then Stargate Legends (aka night) is going to be bred during his first official Valentines event. biggrin.gif

Yosh! Can't wait to get this party started! *gathers all the Valentines dragons on scroll*

I'm not even going to keep it a secret, if I can manage the timing then Stargate Legends (aka night) is going to be bred during his first official Valentines event. biggrin.gif

Awesoooommmmeee!!

Arsanis!!! Yes leave them all to me!!You people collect all the other breeds! laugh.gif

i remember having a debatte with Walker if or if not one would be able to handle more than 2 Arsanis (because of their temperament and swarm intelligence).Now you wait and see!! I'll handle them all! xd.png

*weaves giant net of dragon-attracting chocolate in which to catch all the lovely Heartseekers, Val '09s, and Arsanis*

Oh yes... *rubs hands together wickedly* Yes, my pretties... you will be mine!

Also, yes, thanks SO much for the advance warning about time frame, possible lags/down time, etc. It's really nice to know!

Edit:

Buffy still hasn't found the right guy, http://dragcave.net/lineage/nhaM, but that's always been her weakness. lol
LOL, dragongrrl! LOOOOOOOL... Edited by Kelkelen

OoOOOoO! biggrin.gif

exciting!

Which Valentines breed are you thinking? And you're going to keep it, right? (you better!) it will be awesome!

OoOOOoO! biggrin.gif

exciting!

Which Valentines breed are you thinking? And you're going to keep it, right? (you better!) it will be awesome!

I'm thinking either Arsani or Rosebud, though I'm leaning more towards Arsani. And you better believe that I'm keeping it...unless someone offers a similar swap (from spriter alt?)...but that's neither here nor there. xd.png

NNYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!

^^ Yep, that's the noise I made when I first read this!! Thanks, TJ!