TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Yay, I can't wait! biggrin.gif Catch ALL the Valentine's dragons. >D At last I can continue some of my lineages. happy.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

I am so happy to see Valentines limits lifted as well.

I'm sure the person I was hoping to swap with will be over the moon as well.

Hell yes! xd.png

All my chasing of babies from Hollies won't go to waste. wub.gif \o/

I so can't wait to make a Rosebud/Terrae and Arsani/Daydream and Heartseeker/Pillow checker, and for all the old and new eggs, and the event wub.gif Last year I was away on Valentine's and I was so freaked out over whether I'd get the Arsanii or not, but this year, I can sit comfy at home and build an army of Valentines. :3

Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Look forward to seeing and collecting all the cool lineages for valentines. Now to get unlocked.

mystyic

This is the first time I'm excited about Valentines! I hope I'm gonna catch loads of them! biggrin.gif

Yay, yay, yay!!!!! So happy about the lifted breed limits, while keeping the 2-CB limit, and the 3-day drop -- and an event, too!!! Joy! Joyness! :-D

I'm also super-psyched because I made *sure* that all of my dragons had special matching mates for this year. Now I'll just have to try and catch all those gorgeous Heartseekers, and Val '09 checkers! *cracks knuckles, flexes arms...looks askance at other players...* Mwahahahaaa!

Edited by Kelkelen

thanks for the Infos!

i'm so curious how the new will look like biggrin.gif and wonderful, that we are able to collect more from the old ones.

Wow... Breed limits removed, a new dragon, an event... AND TJ gave us advanced warning... Very awesome!! Thanks TJ!! Should prove to be an awesome Holiday all the way around!!

This is EXCELLENT news! Because I'm going to an anime convention that weekend so I was worried that I'd miss the new dragon. biggrin.gif

And now I can respond to the pms people sent me requesting offspring. >>;;

I can't wait to start making new Valentine's lineages. xd.png I also can't wait to see what this years dragons look like.

I can't wait to start making new Valentine's lineages. xd.png I also can't wait to see what this years dragons look like.

I'm hoping for something seriously sexy and male so that I can breed it to Luckiest Catch. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the heads-up, TJ! I am very excited to see what the event and the new dragon will be.

I'm allso super happy that the limits have been lifted for Valentine dragons.

Thanks in advance to all the spriters and others who are making this possible.

Awesome! Thanks TJ! *Already imagines lovley lineages with Silky and Valentine dragons of the fututre*

Will the GON limit be lifted as well? tongue.gif not that I would care... I still haven't even summoned my nr. 2 tongue.gif

Will the GON limit be lifted as well? tongue.gif not that I would care... I still haven't even summoned my nr. 2 tongue.gif

why would the GoN limit be lifted..? they dont breed like valentines