TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Does anyone else find it rather strange that there are more prize winners than HM winners, though? I'm not talking in terms of final choices, either, but just in terms of how many people initially fall into each category. I'd love to see a much larger HM bracket next year.

Oh my gosh I just had an amazing idea.

Danegrrl you have it all perfectly set up.

If you gender the two prizes you have differently from each other, you can breed them together and pass the baby along to all the other prizewinners, who can breed it to their CBs. We can have an UBER long line of every CB that's available. biggrin.gif If they're all willing.

And troll EVERYONE on dragcave. Because only the prizewinners can breed it and it'll never have a mate bwahahahahaha. It'd be long and ugly but oh so very, very shiny.

But if you want both your prizes male or both female, that'd be understandable.

Oh my gosh I just had an amazing idea.

Danegrrl you have it all perfectly set up.

If you gender the two prizes you have differently from each other, you can breed them together and pass the baby along to all the other prizewinners, who can breed it to their CBs. We can have an UBER long line of every CB that's available. biggrin.gif If they're all willing.

And troll EVERYONE on dragcave. Because only the prizewinners can breed it and it'll never have a mate bwahahahahaha. It'd be long and ugly but oh so very, very shiny.

But if you want both your prizes male or both female, that'd be understandable.

Actually, back when Shimmers were first released, some of the winners had planned to do just that. I don't think anything ever came of it, though. ;___;

But yes Prize x Prize would be awesome. Still hope Absolute breeds his together at some point, haha.

I would rather collect 2nd gens and make long even gen lines than just stock up on cb golds.

Does anyone else find it rather strange that there are more prize winners than HM winners, though? I'm not talking in terms of final choices, either, but just in terms of how many people initially fall into each category. I'd love to see a much larger HM bracket next year.

Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed too xd.png HM used to be the bracket with the biggest chance of winning pool, now it's easier to end up with a prize dragon. Errr ~among the winning places~ of course.

(would have loved to see more HMs. CB Hybrids, I'm looking at yooouuuu >.<)

And now it's easier to end up with a prize dragon.

Ironic, but true. HMs are underrated, I guess most people would prefer to pass on them for a shiny prize... xP

Someone went for a Soulpeace biggrin.gif

Ahhh, that's so cool biggrin.gif My choice would be a CB female Hellhorse or male Shallow Water. I hope someone ends up with one this year!

Hey prize winners, I'll let you play with a cute little gray fox named Tribble for a 2ed gen egg. *nudge nudge*

Not really, she's kind of a jerk.

Just wanted to put some more congrats out there, and my hope to win next year.

Actually, back when Shimmers were first released, some of the winners had planned to do just that. I don't think anything ever came of it, though. ;___;

But yes Prize x Prize would be awesome. Still hope Absolute breeds his together at some point, haha.

I always did wonder at that. Maybe they're not able to breed together? Rare x rare pairings are rather difficult to get offspring.

.....pfft if they do breed offsprings that means it's possible to have a silver shimmer x silver tinsel pairing paired with bronze shimmer x bronze tinsel pairing. biggrin.gif

Nice 3rd EG of pure shiny. biggrin.gif

This is all very exciting, even though I didn't win. It's like watching someone else open presents on their birthday and be happy. smile.gif

Almost like a baby shower, isn't it? <3

This idea sound so funny!

Danegrrl , if you influence them as a pair, you need to at least try it, please!

Only 8 more clicks to the 300-can we beat the 1000 in the next four days?

actually, I requested a Magma dragon, in the hopes I could eventually 'summon' a G O N for myself..

lkeme will be the code for my egg... I hope... no matter WHAT shows up on my scroll smile.gif

lucky me... smile.gif

All 150 have the ability to select roughly any egg from the cave (subject to the same limitations as before: No Valentine/Halloween dragons, no retired breeds except frills, no Legendary Dragons).

that's what TJ said o-o now am really curious what you'll get, a shimmie maybe?xd.png

Second person I wanted to gift to answered...I love seeing this hapiness!

Third one is going to be contacted now...

Second person I wanted to gift to answered...I love seeing this hapiness!

Third one is going to be contacted now...

i'm really glad you're gifting your eggs already! <3

Agreed. biggrin.gif Being a gifter on Breeding, Gifting, I approve of gifting to those without, or with few.

By the way for all new prize winners, here's a link to the other thread it'd be a good idea to read. smile.gif

CB prize winner guide

Edited by zaverxi

Despite the awesomeness it would be to have a M/F mated pair of Prize dragons, I've decided to influence them both male so that I have a couple options - one, it will be easier to start my own prize checker (even gens for the win!). Two - since they are notorious for their poor breeding habits, I'd hate to waste the opportunity to breed for shinies each week on *one* breeding. At least with them having separate mates, I'll have two potential chances. Also, I'm not keeping a list for Pirate as of right now because in the event that Corvus doesn't breed well, I'll have an alternative in place to offer the people on my list if they get tired of waiting for a Shimmer...well, optimistically speaking of course. rolleyes.gif

That's understandable, danegrrrl.

Three clicks more forthe 300-we can do it, I hope!

I think I was click 299, just missed 300! smile.gif

Edited by Tecca

Despite the awesomeness it would be to have a M/F mated pair of Prize dragons, I've decided to influence them both male so that I have a couple options - one, it will be easier to start my own prize checker (even gens for the win!). Two - since they are notorious for their poor breeding habits, I'd hate to waste the opportunity to breed for shinies each week on *one* breeding. At least with them having separate mates, I'll have two potential chances. Also, I'm not keeping a list for Pirate as of right now because in the event that Corvus doesn't breed well, I'll have an alternative in place to offer the people on my list if they get tired of waiting for a Shimmer...well, optimistically speaking of course. rolleyes.gif

...it also shuts down all the PMs you'd get about breeding them together all the time. It's probably a good move, though I confess I was curious whether you'd succumb to the temptation. smile.gif Sounds like you've got a very good plan there - can't tell you how much I'd like a "back-up" prize I could offer eggs from when Luckiest Catch is being a brat (which she is most of the time...)

Clicky for Silky~ cute code!

Are you going for all time view record? Logic's going to be hard to beat! xd.png

This thread has boomed since I went to bed last night. xd.png

I suppose I should officially introduce everyone to my little guy. Everyone meet night!

Also, congratulations to all of the newly revealed winners! I've been stalking the thread to see all of the lovely codes. I see that two people chose "Frost" and "ninja" which were in the running for my guy too! Can't wait to see about trading for some babies from these two, but that'll be further in the future for sure.

Oh, and thanks to zaverxi, Ready, and Hisa (and anyone else I accidentally missed) for tracking down various codes. I'm assuming y'alls work will be added to the wiki at some point. The question is- what to look under in order to see all of the codes when that happens?

Edited by sheppardkid

That's true. I have a hard enough time getting anything out of my 4th gen silver shimmer/silver pairs, though I'm happy enough to say I managed this this week. biggrin.gif