TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Do you know any good, fast paced click sites that don't monitor the number of views per dragon? All the ones on the wiki seem to keep dragons from getting to many :/

I suggest using Yarold's. The clicks are gained there like crazy.

Right, Yarolds is greatfor the clicks. I entered someofmydragons (ordinary commons) in thereand they're all around 50clicks now.

For the views: Ijust places Silky in all hatcheries that are shown in the dc wikia and in all my forum signatures with a sentence like "please click and share her!".

So I don't know where everywhere she's hanging around, but I know some persons posted her on facebook, in their signatures and so on.

I also enjoy the chance of getting huge numbers of views-Silky got her 15.000th view and her 5000th unique view and  is on the way to her 400th click, and She'll hatch in 8 hours!I can't wait to see her hatching!

You know what would be the worst case? If she now genders, altough I influenced her to be female, male...

How high is the chance that this happens? 99:1? Lower?

well normally the chances are like 50% -50% I'd guess influence adds maybe..ughm, perhaps like 25%?, no idea that would make 75%...xd.png I've had a bronze tinsel gender wrong earlier even I influenced it

Edited by Hisa

well normally the chances are like 50% -50% I'd guess influence adds maybe..ughm, perhaps like 25%?, no idea that would make 75%...xd.png I've had a bronze tinsel gender wrong earlier even I influenced it

Nah, it's way higher than that. I get about one fail for every 50+ eggs--it's pretty rare.

Actually that ratio is probably on the low side, too; I influence the large majority of what I collect and only remember getting one fail this year.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Time to go code hunting again smile.gif already found new gold shimmer & tinsel, that means 4 more gold shimmers and tinsels to find ninja.gif

(codes -removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

Do you know any good, fast paced click sites that don't monitor the number of views per dragon? All the ones on the wiki seem to keep dragons from getting to many :/

It's not clicksites that prevent your egg from gaining more views. As it is, right now eggs can gain 15 views per unique view. So, I advise yoi to post the egg on some other places besides hatcheries to rack up uvs, and views will come up by themselves biggrin.gif

Right,clicksites alone are giving masses of views, but relativley little unique views.

Silky is posted in my forum signatures, that brought her to a current V:UV ratio of 2.8:1 .

And for the clicks, Yarolds seems to bring a lot and the forum here.

Incase anyone want's to know mines HIjol which is "Beam me aboard" in Klingon

well, i'm giving up my attempt at trading for a CB :'c i know no one want's to give theirs up lol oh well.. next year i get another chance, i guess..

at least i'm doing better IRL than i was around christmas time.. moving out of my house this weekend on my own and it's really nerve wracking.

i'll stay a little hopeful that we have a re-redraw, but i know i have no chance. one day i'll have my own CB tinsel, i hope.

Aw - I think my egg is going to hatch while I'm in work *fogs it in the hopes she'll come home to a egg still as opposed to a hatchling*

Myone is going to hatch short before midnight in my local time-and I need to be realxed and fine tomorrow, I can't sleep to little ninja.gif .What to do? I want to be the first one who sees her hatched, I don't want to fog her, I want to sleep enough, that just doesn't work!

EDIT: She's gaining views, uvs and clicksso fast ohmy.gif

I want to thank you all a lot.If it's going on like this, she will have more clicks than Logic when she grows up.Thank you. You're amazing.

Edited by April2000

i'll stay a little hopeful that we have a re-redraw, but i know i have no chance. one day i'll have my own CB tinsel, i hope.

Another redraw? I highly doubt that'll happen.

Code hunting again smile.gif

-codes removed, please don't post codes of dragons you don't own-

Edited by rubyshoes

As said before, that was quicker this year to get the eggs.

Congrats to all new winners.

Hey, it will take me a long time to find a person named Silky...*lol*

Not really a person, but does Starfire from Teen Titans' pet count? tongue.gif

Congrats again to everyone, new and old for their prizes!

grats on winning two years in a row

LOL, now you can breed ShadeSLAYR.

LOL, now you can breed ShadeSLAYR.

Rarek if you breed that you really need to name it eragon somehow.

Edited by thomasgold19