TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

As mentioned earlier being polite goes along way. Why would you be rude anyway? All that would do is shoot you down to the back of the line.

I'm pretty sure for most owners (and this definitely includes me) being rude doesn't shoot you to the back of the line. It gets you kicked off of it.

man i dunno why you wouldnt pick your own code o: i get not caring about codes in general but wow thats your only time to do it yanno seems silly to me

call me clueless. I don't even know what dragon I'm getting as I was selected at random.. I requested one of the legendaries..(according to the message, I could)...in the hopes that I can get my own Guardian at one point. I keep getting requests for 2nd generations.. sorry y'all..clueless as to how I'd do it, so I'm not ignoring you on purpose.

Go ahead, call me 'undeserving'.... I can handle it. I have teenagers.. I've heard it all. smile.gif

I'm pretty sure for most owners (and this definitely includes me) being rude doesn't shoot you to the back of the line. It gets you kicked off of it.

All the more reason to not be rude. xd.png

Congratulations new winners and bumped up winners! May your prize-owning days be joyful and stressless happy.gif

call me clueless. I don't even know what dragon I'm getting as I was selected at random.. I requested one of the legendaries..(according to the message, I could)...in the hopes that I can get my own Guardian at one point. I keep getting requests for 2nd generations.. sorry y'all..clueless as to how I'd do it, so I'm not ignoring you on purpose.

Go ahead, call me 'undeserving'.... I can handle it. I have teenagers.. I've heard it all. smile.gif

could you not just request a guardian? sorry if its rude but you can get ices, thunders and magmas REALLY easily through gifting threads. almost anyone on the forum could breed one of those for free.

Mmmm, yes. Very much this.

could you not just request a guardian? sorry if its rude but you can get ices, thunders and magmas REALLY easily through gifting threads. almost anyone on the forum could breed one of those for free.

like I said.. call me clueless. The randomness of the drawing was truly.... random.

Should I be totally embarrassed now at my choice? I was going to request a guardian, but I interpreted the email that you could only request an egg that was available in the Cave.

Hey, leave it to me.. a gift wasted on the idiot. So those of you who keep PMing me to ask for dibs.. you're totally wasting your time.

like I said.. call me clueless. The randomness of the drawing was truly.... random.

Should I be totally embarrassed now at my choice? I was going to request a guardian, but I interpreted the email that you could only request an egg that was available in the Cave.

Hey, leave it to me.. a gift wasted on the idiot.  So those of you who keep PMing me to ask for dibs.. you're totally wasting your time.

You can't ask for Guardian of Natures, but as Pinkie said, many people would've been happy to breed you lineaged Legendaries (also called "Trios") for free and even CB ones aren't that hard to get... whereas CB Hollies and CB Alts / Hybrids can only be obtained through the raffle ;;

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Shimmers found

~edited them off till all shimemrs are grown~

Edited by Hisa

Hey, leave it to me.. a gift wasted on the idiot. So those of you who keep PMing me to ask for dibs.. you're totally wasting your time.

yeah i suppose it is limited to that. eh, you dont seem to be too into the trading part of the game so one of those dragons makes sense.

most people pick Hollies or CB hybrids because their offspring are worth a lot in trade value.

man i dunno why you wouldnt pick your own code o: i get not caring about codes in general but wow thats your only time to do it yanno seems silly to me

I think being able to choose a code is half the awesome in itself, so yah I hear you.

Got permission to post my boyfriend's Bronze Tinsel Code:

Dalek

biggrin.gif

Yes, he is a big Doctor Who fan.

And no, he's not on Forums and I'm not telling his scroll name.

No, I don't know his breeding plans, so please don't PM me trade offers or anything because I don't even know it. tongue.gif

Hey, leave it to me.. a gift wasted on the idiot.  So those of you who keep PMing me to ask for dibs.. you're totally wasting your time.

Eh you can choose a whole lot of cool thing. Previous Christmas dragons (starting with Holly, ending with Solstice), CB Alts and hybrids, CB stripes other color then white... the list goes on and on.

You can't choose: Guardian, Zombie, Neglected ( I think) Halloween and Valentine dragons, Shimmer, Tinsel and I think that's about it.

If you want to change your mind I'd try Pming TJ. In the past he revived dead prizes and changed codes of prize dragons. I'm pretty sure he'd listen to you biggrin.gif

And hey, if you really want CB trios there are always people willing to gift them (me included)

ETA: Dalek = awesome

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Dalek

biggrin.gif

No, I don't know his breeding plans, so please don't PM me trade offers or anything because I don't even know it. tongue.gif

Oh man, that's brilliant! xd.png

Dalek

biggrin.gif

No, I don't know his breeding plans, so please don't PM me trade offers or anything because I don't even know it.  tongue.gif

Fandom codes are the best in my opinion. If I ever win a raffle my dragon will surely have a code dedicated to one of my obsessions fandoms.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Oh shoot, 'Ninja' got taken? It was supposed to be my code if hell froze over and I won haha... Then again, can I blame them for having good taste... ? xd.png

Fandom codes are the best in my opinion. If I ever win a raffle my dragon will surely have a code dedicated to one of my obsessions fandoms.

i have the exact opposite opinion to be honest lol i would much rather have a code thats personal to me specifically rather than for a fandom that i may forget about later in life. (not to mention i dont like most fandoms in general, i'm awful)

i really wanted a bronze tinsel and my code was going to be Peter because that's my fiancé's name and he's the most important thing in my life. i was also going to inluence it female as a joke on him :3

If I won, I'd be hesitating about the code, to be honest. I like it when cool codes are generated randomly, requested codes seem kinda...artificial to me, even if cool biggrin.gif I would probably just let the code be generated randomly, not sure xd.png

Regarding the prize that was chosen by Lissa426, why does it matter to you so much, guys? A winner is allowed to pick what they want, with certain limitations, and Lissa426 didn't exceed those, her request is valid.

It's a shame if the e-mail was interpreted the wrong way by you, but Lissa, if the Legendary is what you wanted you shouldn't feel uncomfortable about it, it's alright. It's not like you are supposed to pick a valuable prize on purpose to trade with others. Congratulations on winning, by the way. <3 The suggestion to contact TJ makes sense I guess, in case you've misunderstood something and would like to change your request, but you shouldn't feel pushed to do so just because others have said your choice is "wrong".

Speaking of prizes, does anybody happen to know whether a Paper that's programmed to be gendered is something that is allowed to be asked for? xd.png Since there are gendered ones in existence.

Not that I won anything, just curious. tongue.gif

Oh shoot, 'Ninja' got taken? It was supposed to be my code if hell froze over and I won haha... Then again, can I blame them for having good taste... ? xd.png

Actually "ninja" got taken, so you could still go for "Ninja" smile.gif

I'd name the code after one of my original species or characters, or maybe just a word that sounds cool.

I'm so happy! First on the list for a 2nd gen shimmer (after the owner)!!! Yay! *does happy dance*

Eh you can choose a whole lot of cool thing. Previous Christmas dragons (starting with Holly, ending with Solstice), CB Alts and hybrids, CB stripes other color then white... the list goes on and on.

You can't choose: Guardian, Zombie, Neglected ( I think) Halloween and Valentine dragons, Shimmer, Tinsel and I think that's about it.

If you want to change your mind I'd try Pming TJ. In the past he revived dead prizes and changed codes of prize dragons. I'm pretty sure he'd listen to you biggrin.gif

And hey, if you really want CB trios there are always people willing to gift them (me included)

ETA: Dalek = awesome

Thanks for the suggestion.. I did just that. wink.gif

Hopefully he'll show this old broad a little mercy and come up with something really cool for me.. smile.gif

i have the exact opposite opinion to be honest lol i would much rather have a code thats personal to me specifically rather than for a fandom that i may forget about later in life. (not to mention i dont like most fandoms in general, i'm awful)

i really wanted a bronze tinsel and my code was going to be Peter because that's my fiancé's name and he's the most important thing in my life. i was also going to inluence it female as a joke on him :3

Aw that would be very sweet. Minus the influencing female part. laugh.gif I like fandom codes because you might meet some people who are obsessed with the same things as you are and to me that's pretty cool.

I'm so happy! First on the list for a 2nd gen shimmer (after the owner)!!! Yay! *does happy dance*

Congrats biggrin.gif

Also hope TJ is able to change it for you Lissa426 - if not I am sure some of us can offer some goodies smile.gif

Regarding the prize that was chosen by Lissa426, why does it matter to you so much, guys? A winner is allowed to pick what they want, with certain limitations, and Lissa426 didn't exceed those, her request is valid.

It's a shame if the e-mail was interpreted the wrong way by you, but Lissa, if the Legendary is what you wanted you shouldn't feel uncomfortable about it, it's alright. It's not like you are supposed to pick a valuable prize on purpose to trade with others. Congratulations on winning, by the way. <3 The suggestion to contact TJ makes sense I guess, in case you've misunderstood something and would like to change your request, but you shouldn't feel pushed to do so just because others have said your choice is "wrong".

Speaking of prizes, does anybody happen to know whether a Paper that's programmed to be gendered is something that is allowed to be asked for? xd.png Since there are gendered ones in existence.

Not that I won anything, just curious. tongue.gif

I got on the case because it was obvious and she admitted to it that she was confused. Why should she waste her chance on getting something really special if she didn't understand the message completely?

That said, her choice is valid and if she really wants it, who is anyone here to say her something else. At least that's the way I look at it *shrugs*

Thanks for the suggestion.. I did just that.  wink.gif

Hopefully he'll show this old broad a little mercy and come up with something really cool for me..

Glad I could help biggrin.gif I hope you get a chance to choose a really special dragon smile.gif