TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

The codes should be safe if they're not taken. Though, you probably won't get bumped up any like the majority of us who opted in.

well, someone traded for a CB prize one year so i'm trying my luck uwu

Wait--what? blink.gif Seriously? I wonder what they gave for it...

EDIT: @danegrrrl That's a dog? xd.png I've always thought (until now, of course) that he was some sort of an earless hippo. /shot

Edited by Evolette

*no shame*

*sits in corner*

Nope, that was just a rumour that was spread to cover up what really happened, if I've been told correctly.

Nope, that was just a rumour that was spread to cover up what really happened, if I've been told correctly.

Um... What happened?

EDIT: or is it top secret?

Edited by Saltpath

Very good question, I mean, I got offers of multiple cb metals for 2nd gens...

What the heck are you offering for a cb one? Your soul?

*no shame*

*sits in corner*

I tried last year, with a 2g Bronze Tinsel and all sorts of jazz, lol.

Maybe I should try again. xd.png

Congrats on the arrival of the much-anticipated prize eggs. I think the best part has been seeing the reactions of winners as their eggs landed. smile.gif

Um... What happened?

I have no idea if I'm allowed to say, so for once I will keep my mouth shut. |D

Um... What happened?

Someone who wasn't very active decided to trade it to Absolute so he'd make better use of it. He gave multiple CB Metals in return, and some other things as well, I believe.

Very good question, I mean, I got offers of multiple cb metals for 2nd gens...

What the heck are you offering for a cb one? Your soul?

everything i have because im poor lol best thing i have right now is the 3G from penk up for trade.

also; it was a rumor? lol wow oh well

gonna try anyway. its my dream to own a cb tinsel more than anything.

I have no idea if I'm allowed to say, so for once I will keep my mouth shut. |D

tongue.gif Ok, then smile.gifWow, I'm so nosy! xd.png

EDIT: @danegrrrl That's a dog? xd.png I've always thought (until now, of course) that he was some sort of an earless hippo. /shot

Yep, that's the namesake of my prize, lol. This might be the most undignified Shimmerscale ever!

If you think that picture is funny, you should see some of his other faces/expression. He truly is the goofiest dog ever. (And my pit bull is the hippo around here. When she's not imitating a piglet, anyways LOL)

Congrats!

Not me once again ^ ^

Is it sad that I was hoping to win just so I was able to get a CB silver or CB gold? ;/

Pft, I dont even have any CB coppers haha

Once we save our prize preferences (I saved mine about 30 minutes ago) when do we get the egg?

Edited by polaristar

Still no win, but at least the people who won seem happy with their prizes! Congratulations winners!

Once we save our prize preferences (I saved mine about 30 minutes ago) when do we get the egg?

I think you'll have to wait between one and two weeks or so, at least, the last years, the time to choose a Prize for the redrawn winners was always a bit shorter than the time for the winners of the first draw...

Impossible to say, but April probably is on the right track. One thing's for sure, though--keep a slot open! xd.png

I think you'll have to wait between one and two weeks or so, at least, the last years, the time to choose a Prize for the redrawn winners was always a bit shorter than the time for the winners of the first draw...

Ok, thanks smile.gif

Ok, thanks smile.gif

Got a question for you... did you won a prize in this round of drawing or were you bumped up? Asking cause I'm unsure and it would be weird if 30 people haven't collected their prizes xd.png

Got a question for you... did you won a prize in this round of drawing or were you bumped up? Asking cause I'm unsure and it would be weird if 30 people haven't collected their prizes xd.png

I won a prize in this round when he did a redraw.