TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

@Sock-That's very cool. biggrin.gif

@s0r0k4-OMG there is!!! blink.gif

@Dimar-I would love to! (if Cassy's owner wanted to contact me, I'd love to work a swap with them at some point.....)

opera and MUSIC is just to awesomely awesome for words!

How/Where do you look for the codes of all the new prizes/HMs? Is there a list somewhere?

There's a partial list in the works right now, but at some point it'll probably be uploaded to the wiki's Tinsel / Shimmer pages smile.gif

How/Where do you look for the codes of all the new prizes/HMs? Is there a list somewhere?

People are working on a list right now. Mainly it's the prize owners telling the public or people stalking the click sites to see if they can find any cb pretties. Once they're all grown I'm sure an official list will be made.

At this time - people are working on making lists...However, how many codes they get is mostly dependent on how many Prize winners wish to make themselves and the codes known [i've counted at least 7 others including mine to show up recently]

Opera and MUSIC needs to happen!

I own this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/silKX

A cb Nhiostrife coded Silk--kind of :-)

It was gifted to me and I need to make a lineage with it!

oh please breed them! i'd love to get a baby from that line further down the road c: i love matching codes.

And...my little egg is saying it's sick. Poor Riven - you are living up to your unstable name sad.gif

Not that it matters if memory serves as Prizes are protected and can not die no matter what, right?

April - That's awesome, congrats! Hope the two like each other biggrin.gif

ShorahNagi - Yep. CB raffle prizes have always been safeguarded against death. (they can still get sick, just not die)

Guess I'll join in with April2000 and prpldrgnfr. xd.png

Feel free to add "night" to any fansites or websites that will allow it. I will never get this opportunity again so why not go for it right? lol So far I've already got him on AoND, Eggs Around the World, and Daily Dragon Fix. Just be sure to leave the other visible egg alone as I can't fog it.

We currently found 58 codes so far. 54 prizes, and 4 HMs. Some of them aren't in existence yet because a few people were egglocked but sent in their requests, and a few are new winners.

~Removed~ are all ones that will exist when the redraw babies are handed out. ^^

~If members want to announce their codes the will.~

Edited by _Z_

Congrats to the winners!! *huggles and cheers* Glad some people got another chance at the raffle. Still was a fun raffle with snow ball fights and forts. I think I liked that more than waiting for the raffle *grins sheepishly*

I saw that! Good raffle for many Cass-named people, I guess. =p

I know names have nothing on codes, but now I'm feeling very protective of Cassandra, my gold tinsel. XD

~

Bah, no luck a second round! x3 It appears some of the codes I would choose haven't been selected (yet?) so there's still hope, however little. :P

Sounds like there are some lovely codes going around, though. Conflicted about whether I want to seek them out and be disappointed if I can't get offspring or stay away, ignorant for the most part but incapable of disappointment. x3

346-can we beat the 400 in the next four hours?

I agree smile.gif You guys can put Lucky on the fansites if you want to. smile.gif He/She wont mind and neither will I. smile.gif (Hes protected from death, YAY!)

About all the discussion about trades etc, Ill eventually be gifting out my 2nd gen babies. It will just take a bit of time as i still need things for my scroll completion etc. smile.gif

Congratulations to the new winners especially. smile.gif It will be great fun collecting new lineages and seeing what the other winners chose as codes for their babies.

I have multiple favorites. This years ones by far are my favorite lot smile.gif BTW Lucky is my first gold shimmer so its pretty much double the excitement around here!

CG~

Edited by CoolGirl12

I think I'm gonna wait for my little 1st to get to ER status and then just have it get swamped with views/clicks/ UV :3 its gonna be fun. I always do that anyways.

346-can we beat the 400 in the next four hours?

Silky is doing pretty good! happy.gif

Help my baby too, please!

Edited by Kegluneq

Topic Warning.

~Members requesting clicks/views is unnecessary, It is also considered spam and will be treated as such.~

Duly noted Z. I've only really mentioned how close my little one is to getting 100 though I guess that could inadvertently be asking for clicks. Oh poop for technicalities X3