TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

@FortyTwo

lol one would think you're an exception to the rule, since you're *not* a cb prize owner, and I asume angelicdragonpuppy was talking about them xd.png

Haha, certainly wouldn't be the first time someone thought I was a CB owner xd.png

Aw that would be very sweet. Minus the influencing female part. laugh.gif I like fandom codes because you might meet some people who are obsessed with the same things as you are and to me that's pretty cool.

If you're a CB Prize winner, chances are you could just list your interests in your profile and find plenty of like minded fans that way biggrin.gif

I do think a fandom code would be neat but as much as I love my fandoms I love my original stories more.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Picked mah code last night. Hopefully if nobody else requests it my prize is going to be BUTTS 8D

Picked mah code last night. Hopefully if nobody else requests it my prize is going to be BUTTS 8D

So glorious

Much majesty

Very butts

First and second person I want to gift to are contacted ninja.gif , the first one answered :-) I love seeing all this hapiness when someone answers!

The third one will get a PM tomorrow...

I'm using AoND because I like their little view window at the bottom.

And I found a ton more.

bronze shimmers:

KjkLc

uPlaT

opera

K5gki

silver shimmers:

XwnLX

SLAYR

Spazz

gold shimmers:

pWfNo

QQ9DP

bronze tinsels:

fjygX

Riven

silver tinsels:

none more yet but I am staring suspiciously at one that was fogged the moment I clicked it.

gold tinsels:

FROST

Will update more later hehe I'm on a roll. biggrin.gif

When my son gets gets his, we picked the code PR1ZE. He was egg locked though so he does not have it just yet.

There are some brilliant codes going on, seems DC has winners with impeccable taste happy.gif

My favorite is probably SLAYR. I really hope it's a Buffy reference.

Gosh, I'm slapping myself in the face because I chose the code MUSIC instead of Music.

I have OCD.

This is driving me insane.

I wonder if tj would change it.

Gosh, I'm slapping myself in the face because I chose the code MUSIC instead of Music.

I have OCD.

He might - he has changed winners' codes before for definite.

(Though personally I love the code you chose, but then I like things like all-caps codes. smile.gif)

I have OCD.

He's changed codes before--can't hurt to ask him smile.gif

I like MUSIC a lot.

Music just says music.

MUSIC says MUSIC!!! MUSIC IS GREAT!!!

Do yo understand me? I know, I'm crazy *lol*

Thanks for the suggestion.. I did just that.  wink.gif

Hopefully he'll show this old broad a little mercy and come up with something really cool for me.. smile.gif

And hopefully he doesn't interpret your request as wanting a REGULAR Guardian. Because.... those are caveblockers. xd.png You can literally grab 'em by the dozens.

Found some more codes. But looks like I was ninja'd and so I'll let other people post now. xd.png

Sages and Peace are two hollies though.

Edited by zaverxi

I like MUSIC a lot.

Music just says music.

MUSIC says MUSIC!!! MUSIC IS GREAT!!!

Do yo understand me? I know, I'm crazy *lol*

Lol, I suppose. But now I have to name it. I have Musical Rhapsody put aside but I'm not sure I want to use it.

Lol, I suppose. But now I have to name it. I have Musical Rhapsody put aside but I'm not sure I want to use it.

I actually have the name Music. Also Orchestra and Ode. I'm not sure if I can part with Music though ;u; If you want name help, don't hesitate to ask me happy.gif I can always offer an opinion

If I every get chosen, I know what breed and code I'll choose. I just hope someone doesn't beat me to it, since I seem to have no luck winning these things. biggrin.gif

And hopefully he doesn't interpret your request as wanting a REGULAR Guardian. Because.... those are caveblockers. xd.png You can literally grab 'em by the dozens.

Found some more codes. But looks like I was ninja'd and so I'll let other people post now. xd.png

Sages and Peace are two hollies though.

actually, I requested a Magma dragon, in the hopes I could eventually 'summon' a G O N for myself..

lkeme will be the code for my egg... I hope... no matter WHAT shows up on my scroll smile.gif

lucky me... smile.gif

Congrats again to winners!

~Feathers

I actually have the name Music. Also Orchestra and Ode. I'm not sure if I can part with Music though ;u; If you want name help, don't hesitate to ask me happy.gif I can always offer an opinion

I know. ;n;

Congratulations, everyone-- it's so much fun to see what codes you all picked. I love opera, Lotus, Zelda, Silky, and a bunch of others. ^.^ I may have missed it, but have any honorable mention winners picked CB alts or hybrids? I'd love to see or hear about them!

Congratulations, everyone-- it's so much fun to see what codes you all picked. I love opera, Lotus, Zelda, Silky, and a bunch of others. ^.^ I may have missed it, but have any honorable mention winners picked CB alts or hybrids? I'd love to see or hear about them!

Someone went for a Soulpeace biggrin.gif

I haven't seen any HMs aside from the 2 hollies. :/ HMs are harder to find because they can be (almost) anything.

ALSO, I'm pretty sure a good number of the HMs haven't been handed out, since it seems most if not all of them opted to be promoted. There's a few who didn't, and a few prize winners who wanted HMs instead, so the actual number of HMs out there is probably 10 or less. And finding THEM among thousands of eggs(AoND had almost 7000 eggs in its hatchery) is extremely difficult.

And now we know at least one of them is going to be a magma, so... yeah.

I really hope to see hybrids in the HMs. Geodes, Blunas, Shallow Water, Ultraviolet, Hellhorse, Soulpeace... plus I really wanna see CB red, blue, green, or black stripes because I know someone who would probably want the babies of THOSE even more than a 2nd gen shimmer. Unless said 2nd gen shimmer was from white stripe x gold shimmer. wink.gif (HI RAPHY)

There is one that I suspect is a CB hybrid, but I haven't seen it out of it's fog.

Nah. Technically every single prizewinner has the ability to become HM if they so choose which is probably why the HM catergory is so small - technically all the prizewinners could have downgraded. It's as big as it needs to be by demand. And if not enough people are HMs, TJ can select more to fill the quota.

This is all very exciting, even though I didn't win. It's like watching someone else open presents on their birthday and be happy. smile.gif