TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

I won a prize in this round when he did a redraw.

Seriously? Who'd thought that more then thirty people would drop out... and I guess that means that all those who won HMs and chose to get bumped up also got a prize... interesting xd.png

Wow! Thank you so much, you all!

Is the spender of click number 200 from here and wants to out himself?

The one who spent the 100th click is known...

So, then: Towards the 300!

Congratz to the winners!

Is that right that the winners from the first round drops in the second drop-round to get the chance of a second prize ?

or how did some(one) get 2 prizes ?

just wondering......

sry when this question was asked by someone else.

th0m

Edited by th0m

Congratz to the winners!

Is that right that the winners from the first round drops in the second drop-round to get the chance of a second prize ?

or how did some(one) get 2 prizes ?

just wondering......

th0m

I think past winners do have a chance to win again, but that's not what happened here.

Of the two known winners with two prizes: one traded for theirs from a player who was going inactive and knew the other would make better use of it, and the other was a gift from their husband, who also happened to win and was also going to be less active than the other.

I think past winners do have a chance to win again, but that's not what happened here.

Of the two known winners with two prizes: one traded for theirs from a player who was going inactive and knew the other would make better use of it, and the other was a gift from their husband, who also happened to win and was also going to be less active than the other.

Ohhh ok , thank u for the VERY quick answer !!!

Greeeeeetz

th0m

I'm not one of those people who collects codes, but some of these codes are just asgixywshfb. Anyway congrats to winners new and old. o/

It really does matter who you know. And in both cases, it's the original owner's choice. I don't think anyone should send hate to either of the new owners because of it just because they ended up with two.

Or to the original owners for not giving it to YOU. Stirring up drama because of it makes you even less 'worthy' of it going to you instead.

In no situation whatsoever is it appropriate to send ANY kind of hate to anyone.

That being said, if people don't want their CB prizes there's plenty of people willing to trade them for them ahaha. *coughmecough*

It really does matter who you know. And in both cases, it's the original owner's choice. I don't think anyone should send hate to either of the new owners because of it just because they ended up with two.

Or to the original owners for not giving it to YOU. Stirring up drama because of it makes you even less 'worthy' of it going to you instead.

In no situation whatsoever is it appropriate to send ANY kind of hate to anyone.

That being said, if people don't want their CB prizes there's plenty of people willing to trade them for them ahaha. *coughmecough*

when you said *coughmecough* lol

I know the wiki will eventually catch up, but is there a list of the codes?

I'm kinda curious to see what everyone picked.

Just remember, those who have won prizes have every right to say no to anyone they choose to. Harassment of winners will not be tolerated.

Just bring this little reminder up - really does not pay to be rude. It won't get you anything, likely to shut doors and meet any nice people on DC. If you are reported for harrassment also what does that leave you with?

Having chatted to one winner, they have already had some rude pms sad.gif Can we not be happy for the winners and share in the excitement?

I don't think it'll update until everyone gets their prizes and they all grow up.

I currently have a list of 18 codes that I've found. 102 to go!

It really does matter who you know.

It really does. I think Prizes have created celebrities / a super elite on DC more than anything else in the game ever has or is ever likely to do, which is kind of a pity. I joined back in 2008, and at that point there was more of a feeling that anyone who played long enough would eventually work their way to the top of the system... not so much anymore. ;___;

There are exceptions to everything, of course, but by and large to get low gen Prizes you have to either be friends with the owners or go ask new owners if they'd be interested in trading just as soon as they announce they've won to have any luck.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

It really does. I think Prizes have created celebrities / a super elite on DC more than anything else in the game ever has or is ever likely to do, which is kind of a pity. I joined back in 2008, and at that point there was more of a feeling that anyone who played long enough would eventually work their way to the top of the system... not so much anymore. ;___;

That's defiantly something I've noticed too. I joined more than a year ago and I immediately got a sense of who were the "upper class" so to speak. I also noticed a lot of them were prize owners. I assumed it would be like other games I've played where you climb up the ladder with time. Here it's so much more difficult than that unfortunately. x.x

I don't think it'll update until everyone gets their prizes and they all grow up.

I currently have a list of 18 codes that I've found. 102 to go!

Now you have 101. The code I asked for is "Polar", just without the quotes smile.gif

Shimmer codes I've seen so far are

Golds

Lucky

ninja

Silvers

Beets

KVGDZ

Zelda

MUSIC

Bronzes

YenLi

Daris

keglu

ZLena

HIjol

omfgw (should be the code of it aslong it's avaible)

I missed some of those! *adds to list* I also found

sauce

lol that shimmer. Also HIjol is a silver shimmer now, looks like an upgrade.

Tinsels

Gold

SciFi

VRETH

Silky

Silver

Cassi

wzWIN

my1st

NaMyu

Pipes

Bronze

Most of these people either posted in the forum or I found in hatcheries. Also I forget what

night

is but that's another prize. It's hidden right now.

Edited by zaverxi

Congrats!

Not me once again ^ ^

Is it sad that I was hoping to win just so I was able to get a CB silver or CB gold? ;/

Pft, I dont even have any CB coppers haha

If someone trades me one I'll be sure to pass it your way completely free of charge <3 Just so you can have a CB shiny. One of each too Silver and Gold. :3

Agh! My eggy has 81 clicks~ 19 more and it will be at a 100! biggrin.gif Anyways, Yay to all the redraw winners, yay to all the ones who got their eggs~ so many pretty codes and loved babies~ This is exciting~

sauce

Tinsels

Gold

SciFi

VRETH

Silky

Silver

Cassi

wzWIN

my1st

NaMyu

Pipes

Bronze

Most of these people either posted in the forum or I found in hatcheries. Also I forget what

night

I see my baby in there!! biggrin.gif

Edited by AnanoKimi

sauce

Tinsels

Gold

SciFi

VRETH

Silky

Silver

Cassi

wzWIN

my1st

NaMyu

Pipes

Bronze

night

My bronze tinsel's will be "Polar" but without the quotes smile.gif

*sighs* No win. sad.gif

Going around PM-ing CB prize owners, seeing what they would expect for a 2nd gen.

grats to you too blackmoonflower! Smashing code!!! I'm so glad so many people are showing off their shinies this year. And so many amazing codes! I'll be one of those happy to wait for the 8th gens. xd.png

Congrats to everyone else that got their eggies. biggrin.gif

*begins to coddle her baby*

Please tell me it's hp reference.