TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

actually, I requested a Magma dragon, in the hopes I could eventually 'summon' a G O N for myself..

lkeme will be the code for my egg... I hope... no matter WHAT shows up on my scroll smile.gif

lucky me... smile.gif

Congratulations!!!

And GOOD for you: asking for what you wanted!!!

Enjoy!!!

Sorry! I'll stop, of course :-)

Is it okay in the signatures?

Edited by April2000

Topic Warning.

~Members requesting clicks/views is unnecessary, It is also considered spam and will be treated as such.~

Won't happen again, my deepest apologies smile.gif

And I was thinking asking the same as April2000

Edited by Kegluneq

Sorry! I'll stop, of course :-)

Is it okay in the signatures?

Signatures are fine.

Congratulations to all the winners, Please try to refrain your excitement from turning into forum spam. smile.gif

Yay~ I am actually a bit anxious to get to see a list of codes for all the available prize dragons. I want to see what the ones that chose a code chose and the funny random links because you know at least 1 or 2 of those is actually gonna say something.

My shimmer list has all the found codes on other page if someone wants to check smile.gif

Actually, it got removed by the mods.Or it was someone elses post. I know that a doc list was removed.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Actually, it got removed by the mods.Or it was someone elses post. I know that a doc list was removed.

How would mod remove my doc in my signature? blink.gif

edit: yeah my doc still exists, were you meaning the list Ready made?

Edited by Hisa

Many congratulations again to all the winners -- and extra special congratulations to the new ones!!!

Enjoy your shiny new babies! :-D

How would mod remove my doc in my signature? blink.gif

edit: yeah my doc still exists, were you meaning the list Ready made?

It was removed from a post in this thread. Although, if mods can remove egg spam from signatures they can probably remove link to your spreadsheet too.

well a new day and congrats to the all new winners announced biggrin.gif good luck with the clicks guys laugh.gif

It was removed from a post in this thread. Although, if mods can remove egg spam from signatures they can probably remove link to your spreadsheet too.

I nevver posted my spreadsheet in a post thought. It's always been in my signature, I've edited in my code hunting posts couple of ew eggs if I've found some

o well.

Yay~ I am actually a bit anxious to get to see a list of codes for all the available prize dragons. I want to see what the ones that chose a code chose and the funny random links because you know at least 1 or 2 of those is actually gonna say something.

Some of the codes are quite entertaining biggrin.gif

The picked codes are awesome and really like hearing about the background stories - thanks for sharing!

That has happened to most of the prize dragons don't worry smile.gif. Several have confirmed they are protected from dying.

Prizes can get sick - but they will never die (my little egg is sick too)

And if by chance it does die - TJ can bring them right back!

Thanks people smile.gif Now to add it back to 7+ sites so it will have monster amount of views xd.png Muhaha

I also enjoy the chance of getting huge numbers of views-Silky got her 15.000th view and her 5000th unique view and is on the way to her 400th click, and She'll hatch in 8 hours!I can't wait to see her hatching!

You know what would be the worst case? If she now genders, altough I influenced her to be female, male...

How high is the chance that this happens? 99:1? Lower?

Wow that has happened fast - time flies by when watching shinies biggrin.gif Can't believe some will hatch today

I also enjoy the chance of getting huge numbers of views-Silky got her 15.000th view and her 5000th unique view and is on the way to her 400th click, and She'll hatch in 8 hours!I can't wait to see her hatching!

You know what would be the worst case? If she now genders, altough I influenced her to be female, male...

How high is the chance that this happens? 99:1? Lower?

Do you know any good, fast paced click sites that don't monitor the number of views per dragon? All the ones on the wiki seem to keep dragons from getting to many :/