diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

6 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I prove yet again that I am dumb and bad at math OTL 

Can anyone please please please hold 4 HATCHIES for me until noon cave time tomorrow? I'm hatchie locked and need to get new Halloweens! ;A;

I can hold one, if that helps at all.

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I can hold one, if that helps at all.

It does, thank you :D

All good now :) 

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Can someone maybe influence an egg for me? All my new releases precog as female... I just want one male! Is incuhatchable.

6 minutes ago, Nokturna said:

Can someone maybe influence an egg for me? All my new releases precog as female... I just want one male! Is incuhatchable.

I can help - send me your egg and I'll influ-incu-hatch it.  :)

Misclicked while influencing and noticed too late. Someone around to bounce an egg for me? ❤️ Thanks so much, Nokturna!

Edited by pinkgothic

2 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Misclicked while influencing and noticed too late. Someone around to bounce an egg for me? ❤️

yee! im here

Anyone here knows the breeder who uses "Dos" as their scroll tag on dragon names? I spotted a lineage of them in the pile of which I would desperately want a non-holiday sib as a mate but they're set to anonymous.

So if you are that breeder and are willing to trade please pm :)

Edited by Herk

I never thought this would happen to me but I went and did it

I influenced my egg the wrong gender. I SWEAR i clicked male but nope ;;

If someone would be so kind as to take my egg and send it back I'd really appreciate it OTL

7 minutes ago, Viridis said:

I influenced an egg the wrong way. Would someone be so kind to take the egg and send it back?

I can do it, just send me the teleport ❤️

Made a mistake influencing the egg. Is there someone with spare space who could bounce it back to me?

Thank you, Fuzzbucket :)

Edited by Lyncerta

Sure if you post the link fast as I am about to go out....

I need:To click on Aeon Wyverns that have recently used Precognition, to complete my encyclopedia
If you have Aeon Wyverns that are glowing from using Precognition, and you're willing to let me click through your scroll, please reply or PM me. Thanks a bunch!

All done! Thank so much @Aqub and @purplehaze!

Edited by wobster109

Sure; chuck it over (That will REMOVE the influence; to re-influence you'll have to do it yourself...)

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

yeah, so clicked the wrong egg to influence once again.

4 hours ago, Reykur said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

yeah, so clicked the wrong egg to influence once again.

I can help if you still need it. :)

Edit: Taken care of! ❤️

Edited by pinkgothic

I need: to find owner of scroll Bulbasnuff.  I have a hatchling for you and I suspect there was a forum name change.  

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by Dracaena

31 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

I need: to find owner of scroll Bulbasnuff.  I have a hatchling for you and I suspect there was a forum name change.  

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Here's their forum profile, but you're going to have better luck with contacting them on Discord

3 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Here's their forum profile, but you're going to have better luck with contacting them on Discord

Thanks Dragoness!  I don't have discord so if anyone reading this will give a shout in discord to Clowncow to check their PM I'd appreciate it! :)

edit:

Thank you @Astiana2011 !  Connections made and all sorted out. :D

Edited by Dracaena