diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to contact a user who hasn't checked their PM's since Tuesday

If you are @FAstudent12, please contact me - thanks!

Also if anybody knows how to give 'em a poke elsewhere (Discord, maybe?  I'm not on there), it would be much appreciated!

Resolved ^_^.

Edited by Sunrunner

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! :)

Done! Thank you, Sunrunner ❤️^_^

Edited by missy_
help received; thanks!

9 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! :)

I can.  Drop me a PM'd link ^_^.

Will do! Thanks! ^_^

Does anyone know allialert's forum name? If you are allialert, please contact me. I want to accept your trade offer but I don't know if the hatchling will be female.

Does anyone know who LuceRedfern might be on forum ? or how I can get in touch ?

I need: to contact a user who isn't checking their PMs
If you are Irabane, please check your Inbox or PM me -- I have your IOU and don't want it to grow up on my scroll

Or if anyone knows how to reach them off the forums and can ping them, I'd appreciate it, and I'm sure they would too! (I tried on Discord (where they are Solipsism) but tbh not sure I'm doing it right as I'm not a Discord user.)

Edited by hamsterwoman

6 hours ago, hamsterwoman said:

I need: to contact a user who isn't checking their PMs
If you are Irabane, please check your Inbox or PM me -- I have your IOU and don't want it to grow up on my scroll

Or if anyone knows how to reach them off the forums and can ping them, I'd appreciate it, and I'm sure they would too! (I tried on Discord (where they are Solipsism) but tbh not sure I'm doing it right as I'm not a Discord user.)

@Irabane (You can 'ping' people in posts. Good luck.)

Anyone can bounce a misfluenced egg for me?

Thanks @purplehaze

Edited by Herk

25 minutes ago, Herk said:

Anyone can bounce a misfluenced egg for me?

Still need help? PM me.

Does anyone remember who collects '007' codes?  I know someone around here does...

On Thu Jan 31 2019 at 10:01 AM, purplehaze said:

That would be Wiz. :) 

4 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

Does anyone remember who collects '007' codes?  I know someone around here does...

Please could @AngelsSin ping me ASAP? It seems DMs haven't been received and I have something that I believe belongs to them. 

Thanks in advance!

Influencing when tired and in pain is not a good idea, apparently.

29 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Influencing when tired and in pain is not a good idea, apparently.

I can assist if still needed have one spot open :P

14 minutes ago, WhisperingWillows said:

@purplehaze I can help with that if you like? 

Thank you so much! :)

4 minutes ago, Merenwen said:

I can assist if still needed have one spot open :P

Mission accomplished, but I appreciate the offer. :)

I remember a thread where someone was asking to create a Vampire-only request thread. A person who had bad luck with vamps was interested in some, since I have good luck with them. If you're the person who was interested in vampires, please let me know. I have made yet another vampire (CB) and would like to give it a home with someone who wants vamps. 

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box If you are {JosieBlack}, please contact me - thanks!

Or if someone knows how to contact the user, please message me. I have a gold on the trading hub, and the user made an offer, but is egg locked. 

Seeing as how they only have one gold, I'd love to make the trade. 

Edited by darkladyselenity

6 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

I remember a thread where someone was asking to create a Vampire-only request thread. A person who had bad luck with vamps was interested in some, since I have good luck with them. If you're the person who was interested in vampires, please let me know. I have made yet another vampire (CB) and would like to give it a home with someone who wants vamps. 

They're looking for specific lineages, not CBs (I offered, too! XD ) It was

@Spiteful_Crow.

Edited by Lagie

13 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

They're looking for specific lineages, not CBs (I offered, too! XD ) It was

@Spiteful_Crow.

Yeah, that was me. I'm not a huge Vampire fan, since they're jerks, but I have been collecting a few Halloween-lineaged Vamps just for the heck of it. I'd probably only take a CB if it was ER. What I really want, though, is one from a Zombie checker. I'm trying to make my own, but doubt I'll have much success. If somebody could do that (like if you have a partial Zombie checker that can still breed), I'd really like that, would trade nice things for one. :)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

[SIZE=5]I need:[B] to erase an influence[/B][/SIZE]
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Guess who accidentally influenced this female instead of male... Not feeling super clever at the moment!

All sorted, thanks @Mewtie

Edited by littleangelamy22

7 minutes ago, littleangelamy22 said:

[SIZE=5]I need:[B] to erase an influence[/B][/SIZE]
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Guess who accidentally influenced this female instead of male... Not feeling super clever at the moment!

I can help. c:

Edited by Mewtie