diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

1 hour ago, pinkgothic said:

Might be https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/237009-anneith/ - turned up when I searched for the scroll using Member Search here.

Yep it is them, (got sniped xd).

@Pourlemoment If you're not sure you can always check out some things that they've posted and if there's lineages in there it must be their own! 

Edited by icearashi

I accidentally incubated a Xol that I needed to be blue. Can anyone help me bounce it to get rid of that incubate? I assume that works with them.

PM me or post here.

Never mind. It's still on cooldown.

Edited by purplehaze

Hello I'm looking for ladychimeria I set up my trade in dc wrong please go check again I would love to trade with you 

Kathy

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please pm me, Thanks!

Thank you, @pinkgothic! :)

Edited by Natevaelle

need: to erase an influence

Please PM if you can help, thanks! 

thanks for your help!

Edited by Tawanda001

Ii’m looking for a member in d.c. who goes by Julesjag1 I want to trade for clean pink lines I hit wrong button sorry

1 hour ago, Chaosdawn said:

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Did you find someone? If not, I have space available.

On 5/29/2020 at 7:59 AM, kathy5 said:

@julesjag1 I hit the wrong button on our clean penk lines please re ask

I am notoriously bad about checking messages in the forum and my personal email.  I sent you a message though with another option :) 

On 4/30/2020 at 9:33 AM, Terces said:

Does anyone know if Tecca is still active?

According to her profile, she was last here in January (might have been afterwards as anonymous) @Tecca - trying a ping never hurt.

1 hour ago, Herk said:

(might have been afterwards as anonymous

No longer true, as of Summer last year:

Invision people just have NO FRIGGING CLUE WHAT ANONYMOUS LOGIN MEANS! 🤬

Oh wow, I noticed the change with the Last Visited thing but didn't realize it was intentional on Invisions part! I sent her a message last month but it hasn't been read so that's why I asked. Hopefully Tecca is just on a hiatus, she gifted me something very lovely years ago and I was hoping to return the favor.

26 minutes ago, pegasi1978 said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

If you still need to do this, I can help!

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

So I was dumb again. "Oh yes, this needs to be female. Oh whoops, I clicked a male pink." *proceeds to enter password and confirms* xD

sorted out, thanks again :)

Edited by Reykur

2 hours ago, Reykur said:

So I was dumb again. "Oh yes, this needs to be female. Oh whoops, I clicked a male pink." *proceeds to enter password and confirms* xD

If you still need assistance, I can help.

I'm looking to find the owner of the scroll EspeonLady99. They offered me an egg in a trade, but someone gave me a better offer so had to decline. I liked what they had to offer so much I made my own. However, they offered it again on another trade but cancelled it before I could accept. 😕 I'd still like to trade something for their offer, but I can't find them on the forum.

I need to bounce an egg. I have the teleport link set up already :) , so please shoot me a message if you can help.