diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to find owner of scroll Catlover74.  I don´t know what their forum name is, I just would love to trade for some Numbers code offspring =).  

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

13 hours ago, tjenni said:

I need: to find owner of scroll Catlover74.  I don´t know what their forum name is, I just would love to trade for some Numbers code offspring =).  

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/82998-shodan/

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Thank you, @Astreya

Edited by missy_

25 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

You still looking to bounce that egg?

16 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You still looking to bounce that egg?

Thank you, @purplehaze!  I received a PM so I will bounce it there.  ^_^ Thanks! 

Edited by missy_

I need to: erase an influence.

Please PM if you can help with bouncing the egg, many thanks! 

Edit: Thank you @purplehaze and everyone who offered to help :) 

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

7 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

I need to: erase an influence.

Please PM if you can help with bouncing the egg, many thanks! 

Do you still need it bounced? I can do it 🙂

I dunno if it's against the rules to ask for the forum name of a person from trades...someone made a really nice offer on a trade I have, and I can't accept because I am egg locked for another four hours. I really don't want them to cancel! 

16 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

I dunno if it's against the rules to ask for the forum name of a person from trades...someone made a really nice offer on a trade I have, and I can't accept because I am egg locked for another four hours. I really don't want them to cancel! 

Click the search magnifying glass in the top right corner. That leads you to the "advanced search" page.

There, click "Member Search" where you can enter the name you're looking for in the "Dragon Cave Username" field.

Use it while it's still possible, because that data field may not be intended to be accessible that way.

Would someone be willing to hold onto a single 2G winter magi hatchling for me? ^_^; I've been holding onto it to gift it to someone, but it looks like the holiday season has eaten them alive, and by now it's a locking problem for me. I'm not at the point where I just want to write it off and toss it (indeed, if all else fails, I'd at least be interested in keeping it), but I could really use that creature slot. ❤️ Thank you so much, WhisperingWillows!

Edited by pinkgothic

I need: to find owner of scroll wattedrache.

We picked up sibling Garland eggs, but I saw yours go by first and fell in love with her code. I would love to swap if you're on here and not attached to the code.

@GhostMouse They don't seem to have a forum account themselves, sadly (member search by dragcave scroll name comes up empty). Try Discord?

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@GhostMouse They don't seem to have a forum account themselves, sadly (member search by dragcave scroll name comes up empty). Try Discord?

Thank you for checking! I feel dumb but haven't been able to figure out member search on this forum, lol.

I don't have Discord, unfortunately. If someone who's on there was willing to check for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

I'd even be happy to breed a thank-you egg of your choosing, (same goes for you, Ruby Eyes, if I have anything you're looking for). :)

Edit: I joined Discord but I'm still figuring it out, help is still welcome.

Edited by GhostMouse

I need to erase an Influence

I completely derped and Influenced a special egg wrong, please help.

Currently getting help, thanks.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

14 minutes ago, Omen said:

@Spiteful_Crow

Still need to erase the influence? Happy to help if you do. :)

Someone else sent me a message, but thanks for offering too. :)

Just now, Spiteful_Crow said:

Someone else sent me a message, but thanks for offering too. :)

I appreciate the thanks! Happy that you managed to get the help you needed in the end~ :D

I am looking for the breeder of the parents to this dragon of mine (the offspring is mine): https://dragcave.net/lineage/60vnj

If anyone knows who the breeder is or whether they have a forum account, I would appreciate it.

Thank you. :)

Edited by missy_