diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

28 minutes ago, Kurokosworth said:

Not sure if this is the place to do this but..

It isn't. From the first post: 

Things that are not allowed:

* asking for help finding auto-abandoned eggs - mods have decided this isn't allowed in this thread or the help forum. As of 12 Feb 2014, it is mod-acceptable to politely change your dragon names to indicate you're looking for the egg. As well, they say it is okay to ask in your signature, *only if* the code to the egg that isn't yours has caps changed. For example, an egg with the code (c0DEs) would need to be typed as something like C0des instead. edit, 22 June 2014: You can also link to the progeny page of your own adult dragon - 

What you can do is put a note in your sig, and also you can rename the parents asking for its return. That very often works.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

I need to find the owner / user with the Scroll name Paï, I really would like to arrange a trade / lineage swap with them.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

thanks, Ruby Eyes 😃

Edited by tjenni

For the first time (yet probably not the last) in this shiny new decade, I need to erase an influence

If you can help, please reply here - thanks!

To save some time:

Teleport link 1, offer any dummy (contains the egg that needs re-influencing);

Teleport link 2, contains a dummy, please re-offer my egg ^^

You guys are so fast :D Thank you both for the help! :wub: 

@Auriene @Fuzzbucket

Edited by Aleoleo

1 minute ago, Aleoleo said:

For the first time (yet probably not the last) in this shiny new decade, I need to erase an influence

If you can help, please reply here - thanks!

To save some time:

Teleport link 1, offer any dummy (contains the egg that needs re-influencing);

Teleport link 2, contains a dummy, please re-offer my egg ^^

Offered :)

Aleoleo - I WANT that dummy !

DAMN ! :(

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Aw hell, sorry! I didn't see that fast enough. I'll breed you another, no problem

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I can toss it your way :D Check your PM.

May the heavens bless you ! It's GORGEOUS !

14 hours ago, tjenni said:

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

I need to find the owner / user with the Scroll name Paï, I really would like to arrange a trade / lineage swap with them.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

@Caliadne

I need: to find owner of scroll Joojo

They've offered too much on my trade, I'm locked and can only accept the CB Aeon, and it's really the only thing I want from their offer.

Edited by littleironhorse

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

For the first time, I influenced the egg incorrectly...

10 minutes ago, Auriene said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

For the first time, I influenced the egg incorrectly...

You're welcome :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

2 hours ago, missy_ said:

I am trying to determine if the breeder of these dragon offspring of mine has a forum account.

This dragon of mine:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZyFkq

You should ask @Mystic_Halo about this. I think it comes from a relatives scroll.

Can't help with the other one.

3 hours ago, missy_ said:

I am trying to determine if the breeder of these dragon offspring of mine has a forum account.

This dragon of mine:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZyFkq

And this dragon of mine:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/RRsJk (owner of either the parents or grandparents would be helpful)

Thank you for any assistance. :)

I'm pretty sure they're in the Facebook group, don't think I know their forum name (though it's nagging me that I should! XD )

3 hours ago, rinoa26 said:

You should ask @Mystic_Halo about this. I think it comes from a relatives scroll.

Can't help with the other one.

Thank you! I will contact Mystic Halo. :)

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'm pretty sure they're in the Facebook group, don't think I know their forum name (though it's nagging me that I should! XD )

Thanks, Lagie! I am not on Facebook so hopefully more info will emerge. :)

There may not be anyone around but just in case there is. I will be on for a little while. I messed up an influence. :ph34r:

@missy_

Send the teleport, but I don't have much time, so it would be cool if you could take it back ASAP :D

Edited by Astreya

3 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Send the teleport, but I don't have much time, so it would be cool if you could take it back ASAP :D

OK will do! Thank you sending right away! 

ETA:  thank you so much @Astreya!

Edited by missy_

On 1/12/2020 at 4:43 PM, littleironhorse said:

I need: to find owner of scroll Joojo

They've offered too much on my trade, I'm locked and can only accept the CB Aeon, and it's really the only thing I want from their offer.

@littleironhorse  Did you find them - I bred a mate for a trade of theirs, but was JUST too late - and I'd like to offer it to them anyway...

Edited by Fuzzbucket