diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Does anyone know the forum name of Skyurr or could have them PM me? I want to accept their trade offer, but they appear to be hatchie/egg-locked (can't tell because their scroll is hidden).

Edit: Well, nevermind, they appear to have figured out the problem and fixed it, so I've accepted the offer. If you're reading this, thanks. :)

Edit 2: Don't want to double-post, but I'm still trying to contact some people. For starters, does anyone know the forum name for "Hazel_"? There are a lot of people with "hazel" in their user name, making it difficult to determine which (if any) might be the correct one.

Next, I'm trying to get a present to Mysfytt, but don't know how active she is, so if someone knows her on the discord chat (if she uses that) or some other contact method and could let her know, that would be appreciated. (Done.)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

17 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Edit 2: Don't want to double-post, but I'm still trying to contact some people. For starters, does anyone know the forum name for "Hazel_"? There are a lot of people with "hazel" in their user name, making it difficult to determine which (if any) might be the correct one.

Actually, @Hazel seems to be it - the scroll link is in their signature.

5 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Could anyone hold two hatchies for me til about noon DC time tomorrow?

Yes.

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Actually, @Hazel seems to be it - the scroll link is in their signature.

Thank you, guess I should've looked harder, I just didn't want to wade through all those profiles that came up.

Does anyone know what forum name Zimtzicklein has? I'm pretty sure she has one. She offered far too much on a trade and I would happily gift her the hatchie in question since she obviously really needs/wants it

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

You were on an unofficial DC discord server, and left. Discord won't let me send you a message as we don't share any servers, and we aren't friended on there. I did send a friend request. 

I didn't get your scroll name :(

I have 15 sweetling hatchies for you, Gist 7777.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by Kazeodori
Mobile edits

I need to find someone whose name I forgot

A few months ago I promised someone on Discord a tinsel. I think they might go by "the tinsel queen" or something like that? Anyhow I'm not able to get on Discord these days but if anyone knows who I'm talking about, I have their tinsel ready to transfer, if they have a forum account or if they trust someone who does to relay the link...

edit: found and sent, thanks!!

Edited by miaou

Could someone who is on Discord please inform cyradis4 that there is a teleport for a beautiful little egg waiting in hir mailbox here on the forum? Thank you so, so much for your effort on my behalf! ❤️

Anyone know how to contact @49ER outside of dragon cave? I've sent them multiple messages which they haven't seen. I have a shiny for them which will grow up within two days if they can't come on and claim it. Thank you very much!

Is Spiteful_Crow on Discord - if so, could someone tell them to pick up their hatchies....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Is Spiteful_Crow on Discord - if so, could someone tell them to pick up their hatchies....

Just for the record, no, I don't use discord. I got them now, thanks, and sorry for the wait.

No worries - I was just afraid they'd grow up !

Hi, can someone check if Moi_4ever is on discord? 

And if so, ask them to check PM here? 

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, kathy5 said:

I need: to find someone whose name I don't know
I found this person by the trade link on the d.c. cave which brought me to the name on there scroll the name on the scroll is nitya
If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Member Search for "Dragon Cave Username" suggests they might be hento on the forum: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/202025-hento/ - but it looks like they don't use the forum much. Good luck!

Someone know what is forum name, or discord of school named Joojo ?

No, but let's just say you aren't the first person to ask, and no answer showed up last time either.

I am trying to see if a user with the scroll name of poppy98 is on the forum. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :)

ETA: Thank you; the person reached out to me. :)

Edited by missy_

@pinkgothic  That's really weird, I didn't get any results when I did a member search.

@icearashi

Thanks both of you for your help, this is now resolved.

Edited by Pourlemoment