diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

3 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Send the teleport, but I don't have much time, so it would be cool if you could take it back ASAP :D

OK will do! Thank you sending right away! 

ETA:  thank you so much @Astreya!

Edited by missy_

On 1/12/2020 at 4:43 PM, littleironhorse said:

I need: to find owner of scroll Joojo

They've offered too much on my trade, I'm locked and can only accept the CB Aeon, and it's really the only thing I want from their offer.

@littleironhorse  Did you find them - I bred a mate for a trade of theirs, but was JUST too late - and I'd like to offer it to them anyway...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Does anyone know the forum name of Skyurr or could have them PM me? I want to accept their trade offer, but they appear to be hatchie/egg-locked (can't tell because their scroll is hidden).

Edit: Well, nevermind, they appear to have figured out the problem and fixed it, so I've accepted the offer. If you're reading this, thanks. :)

Edit 2: Don't want to double-post, but I'm still trying to contact some people. For starters, does anyone know the forum name for "Hazel_"? There are a lot of people with "hazel" in their user name, making it difficult to determine which (if any) might be the correct one.

Next, I'm trying to get a present to Mysfytt, but don't know how active she is, so if someone knows her on the discord chat (if she uses that) or some other contact method and could let her know, that would be appreciated. (Done.)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

17 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Edit 2: Don't want to double-post, but I'm still trying to contact some people. For starters, does anyone know the forum name for "Hazel_"? There are a lot of people with "hazel" in their user name, making it difficult to determine which (if any) might be the correct one.

Actually, @Hazel seems to be it - the scroll link is in their signature.

5 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Could anyone hold two hatchies for me til about noon DC time tomorrow?

Yes.

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Actually, @Hazel seems to be it - the scroll link is in their signature.

Thank you, guess I should've looked harder, I just didn't want to wade through all those profiles that came up.

Does anyone know what forum name Zimtzicklein has? I'm pretty sure she has one. She offered far too much on a trade and I would happily gift her the hatchie in question since she obviously really needs/wants it

Thanks