diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I thought I wasn't tired but clearly my brain is telling me not to be so silly...

[SIZE=5]I need:[B] to erase an influence[/B][/SIZE]
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Trade Offer May 23, 2019 9:21 pm EDT Accepted https://dragcave.net/images/bJzP.png

Looking for a member named Kat Willow.  I offered a prize on their trade for a CB gold and CB silver.  Got home last night 5/24 and the offer had been accepted but both eggs are dead. They must have been super low time and I didn't realize that when I offered.  Super gutted and hoping they will offer to replace??

Bloodwings

Posted (edited)

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here (quote or tag me) - thanks!

Edited by Alisyn

Posted (edited)

Fixed!!  Thanks Fuzz!  :)

Edited by Jocosa

Posted (edited)

@Jocosa Sure.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Anyone know BoxHeadOrca? I'm trying to get my online sister a code they have and I'm getting no where with their trade

@missy_

Trying to ping you here as a last resort.. I sent you a PM :)

Posted (edited)

'kay now, this is a little different.

Just caught this in the AP -

0786c0bd15.jpg

Seriously, was this deliberate?  Cuz if it was an accidental abandon, someone let me know since I have no idea who the GT owner is, & I wil legit return it ASAP.  The egg is fogged for now since my scroll's unhidden for the Prize Descendants (still time to enter!) & Glittering Gold Giveaways (still time to donate!) raffles.

(Also am I still freaking out at catching this 20 minutes later?  Why yes.  Yes I am.)

Edited by Sunrunner

1 hour ago, Sunrunner said:

'kay now, this is a little different.

Just caught this in the AP -

0786c0bd15.jpg

Seriously, was this deliberate?  Cuz if it was an accidental abandon, someone let me know since I have no idea who the GT owner is, & I wil legit return it ASAP.  The egg is fogged for now since my scroll's unhidden for the Prize Descendants (still time to enter!) & Glittering Gold Giveaways (still time to donate!) raffles.

(Also am I still freaking out at catching this 20 minutes later?  Why yes.  Yes I am.)

@tjenni has a sibling. Perhaps they know. Most of the offspring from both dragons appear to be off-scroll so it is likely deliberate.

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Lagie said:

@tjenni has a sibling. Perhaps they know. Most of the offspring from both dragons appear to be off-scroll so it is likely deliberate.

Thank you. Putting it that way makes it make a bit more sense.  Just I've seen the horror stories about breeding special eggs when scroll-locked & I'd definitely feel awful keeping it if that was the case here.  Is it sad that I catch an awesome thing completely at random & immediately think there must be some kind of mistake & wonder how quickly can I fix it, maybe-no-one-noticed-nobody-has-to-know? :lol:.

*am coming down off my freakout*

Edited by Sunrunner

16 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Thank you. Putting it that way makes it make a bit more sense.  Just I've seen the horror stories about breeding special eggs when scroll-locked & I'd definitely feel awful keeping it if that was the case here.  Is it sad that I catch an awesome thing completely at random & immediately think there must be some kind of mistake & wonder how quickly can I fix it, maybe-no-one-noticed-nobody-has-to-know? :lol:.

*am coming down off my freakout*

Not sad! It says a lot about your character that you would think about someone else's possible loss ahead of gloating over an awesome find.

Speaking of amazing finds, I still have this and no one has come forward to claim it. I know it's just a prizekin, but it's gorgeous. 

Seriously, if you dropped this accidentally, let me know. It's only got a few hours left: https://dragcave.net/lineage/IlCG5

Anyone know Bulbasnuff's contact info?

Posted (edited)

I remember seeing a 3G mirror lineage with a Spriter's Alt Caligene + light Lumina paired with a regular Caligene + dark Lumina. Does anyone know who could breed that one? I'd love to trade for it ^_^

Edited by Aie

On 5/31/2019 at 8:18 AM, Cinspawn said:

@missy_

Trying to ping you here as a last resort.. I sent you a PM :)

Sorry. Consider me the world’s biggest flake :blush:

Does anyone know the breeder of this lovely:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/XhD7b

I was fortunate enough to snag it, but it gendered the wrong color (purple male instead of green).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist. :)

11 hours ago, missy_ said:

Does anyone know the breeder of this lovely:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/XhD7b

I was fortunate enough to snag it, but it gendered the wrong color (purple male instead of green).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist. :)

Sorry, I don't know the breeder, but if you're looking for another egg from a lineage like that, I can breed one? ^_^

I need: to erase an influence

I'm tired & in a hurry & used the wrong influence. Whoops. 

19 minutes ago, Siliskor said:

I'm tired & in a hurry & used the wrong influence. Whoops. 

@Siliskor If you still need this, I can do it for you. Let me know.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Solaries said:

@Siliskor If you still need this, I can do it for you. Let me know.

PMed you. Thank you for the assistance!

Edited by Siliskor

Posted (edited)

Did not double check a project dragon before influencing.  Derp.

Edited by WereJace