Jump to content
diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

I remember a thread where someone was asking to create a Vampire-only request thread. A person who had bad luck with vamps was interested in some, since I have good luck with them. If you're the person who was interested in vampires, please let me know. I have made yet another vampire (CB) and would like to give it a home with someone who wants vamps. 

 

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

They're looking for specific lineages, not CBs (I offered, too! XD ) It was

@Spiteful_Crow.

 

Yeah, that was me. I'm not a huge Vampire fan, since they're jerks, but I have been collecting a few Halloween-lineaged Vamps just for the heck of it. I'd probably only take a CB if it was ER. What I really want, though, is one from a Zombie checker. I'm trying to make my own, but doubt I'll have much success. If somebody could do that (like if you have a partial Zombie checker that can still breed), I'd really like that, would trade nice things for one. :)

 

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Share this post


Link to post
[SIZE=5]I need:[B] to erase an influence[/B][/SIZE]
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

 

Guess who accidentally influenced this female instead of male... Not feeling super clever at the moment!

 

All sorted, thanks @Mewtie

Edited by littleangelamy22

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, littleangelamy22 said:

[SIZE=5]I need:[B] to erase an influence[/B][/SIZE]
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

 

Guess who accidentally influenced this female instead of male... Not feeling super clever at the moment!

I can help. c:

Edited by Mewtie

Share this post


Link to post

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

precogs female. Needs male. Goes to influence female. *headdesk*

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Reykur

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Reykur said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

precogs female. Needs male. Goes to influence female. *headdesk*

I'm available. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post

Yesterday (or earlier today, depending on your time zone) somebody was trading a Mint egg in public trade hub with a message along the lines of "weird lineage, want another weird thing". The egg was a very funnily inbred, long-lineage SAltkin with Ancient Greek ancestors like Agamemnon, Klitemnestra and so on. I totally laughed my bum off at it and fell in love but I don't have anything funny to offer atm. If you are that person, could you please PM me? We could arrange a fure trade or something.

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone online right now interested in an emergency glomp?

 

I got two hatchies that will grow up very quickly once I unhide them and I want to gift them since the original glompy hasn't seen their message - sent me a pm and I'll sent you a pretty :)

 

Found two recipients - hope you enjoy them guys

Edited by Herk

Share this post


Link to post

I accidentally influenced something as female instead of male... Anyone willing to help me out?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Nokturna said:

I accidentally influenced something as female instead of male... Anyone willing to help me out?

I can help!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

I influenced something wrong :( ... anybody around to help? 

If you still need it I am here with one open slot.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

So... I messed up again. Can somebody please help me erase an influence?

Sure!

Share this post


Link to post

I accidentally influenced one of my keep-halloweens wrong! Can anyone please help me with some teleporting?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ripan said:

I accidentally influenced one of my keep-halloweens wrong! Can anyone please help me with some teleporting?

I can!

Share this post


Link to post

Can someone help me influence an egg?

It's going to be an opposite gender that I want, and I ran out of influences D :

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Bamboomonkey said:

Can someone help me influence an egg?

It's going to be an opposite gender that I want, and I ran out of influences D :

what gender do you need? i only have male influences left sadly

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Nokturna said:

what gender do you need? i only have male influences left sadly

 

Male would be perfect :)

Share this post


Link to post

Looking for a kind soul who could precognition (and in worst case, maybe influence) something for me, i'd be very thankful... [i could offer a 3g SAkin in return.]

please help! i severely underestimated the amount of Pinks i need... :(

Edited by Nokturna

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Could anyone hold 4 hatchies for me for just 4 hours? ❤️ 

could only take two, if that helps.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.