diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

51 minutes ago, nordana said:

I'm looking for someone *trustworthy* who will be active at saturday around 8 to 9 am EDT. :)

That's 14:00 to 15:00 my time, looks like (CEST). I should be around. Although whether I'm trustworthy, I can't judge. XD

Edited by pinkgothic

4 minutes ago, becondethuong1307 said:

I need some babysitting help again XD Can anyone help me hold an egg for a bit? 

I can :)

Is anybody gonna be online in circa an hour and is able to accept a teleport link? It's pretty important.

And please be trustworthy.

Edited by nordana

15 minutes ago, nordana said:

Is anybody gonna be online in circa an hour and is able to accept a teleport link? It's pretty important.

And please be trustworthy.

I should be here and I have space.

I need: to contact a user without using their PM box

@soulchaser Your profile says to email you, but, well, this forum has lost its email function with the "upgrade".

Anyone else can poke them? There's a transfer waiting in their inbox ...

I need: to find a user who loves Hellhorses AND Silvers

Really, just one. Don't want to gift to someone who wouldn't like the little eggy.

Okay :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Note sure if this is allowed, please delete if not. If there is a topic specifically for catching AP egg purpose please let me know.

I bred and accidentally abandoned an egg, this one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/0HNWM

I believe it's on the Abandon Page judging from its timer. It will be on the surface in about less than 2 days, looking for someone to help me catch it. Thank you.

Put a note in your signature - that sometimes helps.

Oops I see it is against the rules to post that - see the first post here !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

All settled, thanks!

Edited by I Want Cheese Dragon

7 minutes ago, I Want Cheese Dragon said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I can if you hold a hatchie for a minute. pm me?

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please pm me, Thanks!

Done!

Edited by Sunrunner

19 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

I can, let's double-swap!

https://dragcave.net/teleport/edbe235239cbedcdd72cd2779023c456

@Sunrunner and back: https://dragcave.net/teleport/0a8adba60e642e55566ee7708a1f5002

You're welcome! :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Person who offered Reds, Purples, Pink hatchies on a Chrono Xeno hatchie...I would have accepted that offer. Sorry I didn't see it sooner. If you're still interested in the Xeno, please let me know. 

Does anyone know if the player Seems_Legit has a forum account? I want to accept their trade offer on my Blusang, but I'm locked right now. I don't want them to cancel it. They offered exactly what I wanted. 

Does anyone know blackdragon71 off-site? I'm trying to get ahold of them for an iou.  I don't want it to grow up on my scroll. If someone could let them know to check their pms id be really greatful.

Edited by DragonLady86

Does anybody know how i can reach @Alisyn on another way then this tagging or PM? I have an urgent question before something grows up.

Anyone knows any all numbers code collectors? I just realized that a CB I got in a trade is an all numbers code and someone might appreciate her more than me :)

Edited by Herk

33 minutes ago, Herk said:

Anyone knows any all numbers code collectors? I just realized that a CB I got in a trade is an all numbers code and someone might appreciate her more than me :)

I collect those :)

Never mess with your eggs when half-asleep -_-.

Sorted ^_^.

Edited by Sunrunner

I thought I wasn't tired but clearly my brain is telling me not to be so silly...

[SIZE=5]I need:[B] to erase an influence[/B][/SIZE]
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!