TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Congrats! If I may make a suggestion, what about a Soulpeace or Ultra-Violet? ^^

Ooh a pretty CB Soulpeace would be awesome

Okay, I've chosen my signature for showing the state of the breeding lists. As you see, currently everything is full. I'll announce open slots in my signature :-)

That was pretty quick. o.o LOL, what were you offered (for future preferences)? Congrats!

Edited by Evolette

Congratulations to all winners from me as well smile.gif

Luck to go maybe this year's raffle.

I kinda wasn't expecting anything, because my year hasn't been very lucky so far laugh.gif, but I'm happy for all the winners, and maybe something lucky will happen to me later in the year? biggrin.gif (Like being able to do something that I have wanted to do for ages, or getting something to help me with goals and resolutions and stuff like that for the next year? smile.gif)

Edited by SilverMoonRain

Okay, I've chosen my signature for showing the state of the breeding lists. As you see, currently everything is full. I'll announce open slots in my signature :-)

That's actually a very fair way of doing it. Thanks for letting us know! smile.gif

Of course none for me rolleyes.gif but congrats to all the winners! smile.gif

I'm quite curious: do you know how many people joined the raffle?

The forum has about 65.000 users, so maybe around this?

I think I saw someone post on here around the 69k region. Definitely not 70k and definitely more than 60k. smile.gif Not sure if that number was just made up or they actually knew the numbers. ^^

I don't think TJ said. Everyone always points at forum numbers as an estimate, but I wish they wouldn't - from looking up people with the member search feature, I've learned that there is a HUGE amount of essentially inactive or spam forum accounts out there. I presume that the obvious spam ones get deleted periodically, but who knows? (Other than TJ, obviously...)

Definitely thousands, maybe tens of thousands...

I think might ask for a Holly as I've never had any luck at getting one so far, or a Soulpeace

Edited by EmmieSage

No email.... again ;_;

Shouldn't get my hopes up anyway wink.gif

I had fun with the snow wars and congrats to all (amazingly many) winners.

And make for some fun lineages! ^^

IMO, hollies are easy to get now (obviously only at christmas), assuming you aren't concerned about the lineages. But obviously, if you think you want one, get one! ^^

Maybe we can do a rough estimate.

The board statics says that there are 65,670 registered members. We can assume that 20% of them are inactive in DC, 30% of active DC users don't have a forum account, and every one in twenty breeders didn't participate in 2014 ruffle (or carefully built their fort). So it comes to be 71298.86 users joined the raffle.

And maybe there are more people than that... I'm not good at doing this sort of things.

I think might ask for a Holly as I've never had any luck at getting one so far

If you select a CB Soulpeace or other hybrid, I'm sure many of us would be more than happy to trade you Hollies next Christmas for a common egg or two from your beauty. (I know I would!)

If you select a CB Soulpeace or other hybrid, I'm sure many of us would be more than happy to trade you Hollies next Christmas for a common egg or two from your beauty. (I know I would!)

It's done, I've asked for a Soulpeace smile.gif I just can't resit all the pretty lineages one could make

That would be an amazing choice.And I think CB hellhorse can be amazing too.

It's really a pity that we can't get cb hellhorse from the cave.

It's done, I've asked for a Soulpeace smile.gif I just can't resit all the pretty lineages one could make

Yay, I'm glad to hear that! (That's what I would've picked if I'd won HM. xd.png)