TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

So what did you decide, you lucky thing? smile.gif

2nd prize Silver Shimmer! o(≧∇≦o)

I realized posting on here wasn't a very good idea, but oh well.

I'll have to deal with the PM's tomorrow, I have to go to bed. |D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I got an email! Thanks for this raffle, TJ and everybody else involved. I enjoyed building my snow/ice fort of doom prettiness. biggrin.gif

And of course congrats to other winners~ ^^

Sorry, you were not selected as a winner in the 2013 Holiday Raffle. No luck for me! sad.gif

And congrats to the winners happy.gif

(Am I the only person who checked the link right away, saw I wasn't a winner...and still went and checked my email, just in case? Then turned javascript back on, and checked again? Eh heh heh heh...)

LOL, you're not the only one! xd.png

Not a winner but grats to everyone that won even the HMs smile.gif Try picking something cool if it's available like CB hybirds!

Well, congrats to the winners - once again, I am none. wink.gif

Now to the hard task - need to get 3g shimmers, again. (yes, 3g - 2g is to expensive and I dont really care whats the initial mate as long as I get my checkers going. )

Oh, and saynna will manage. Cheeky enough and experienced trader. smile.gif

Hmm, did I say which place I won? Because I don't really remember. ._.

Though right now busy with reading past posts here and when I do I get a PM, but usually by the same person. .-.

Oh wait maybe not. unsure.gif

Congratulations to the winners you lucky jerks *seethes with envy*! May your prizes breed prolifically and your PM box stay empty. :v

Well, congrats to the winners - once again, I am none. wink.gif

Now to the hard task - need to get 3g shimmers, again. (yes, 3g - 2g is to expensive and I dont really care whats the initial mate as long as I get my checkers going. )

Oh, and saynna will manage. Cheeky enough and experienced trader. smile.gif

You know me so well. Lol

Hooray! Congratulations to all winners! biggrin.gif

I didn't win, but I'm actually happy. I'm not very active and maybe someone better at trades and giveaways got a prize. And thank you for the page that gives the "you won/lost" messages in just a couple seconds! My e-mail fails me sometimes and I wouldn't welcome the paranoia.

congrats to the winners - and thanks to TJ for the handy link. at least it quashed my hopes fast. wink.gif

Same here. It was nice not wondering, at least. xd.png

Same here. It was nice not wondering, at least. xd.png

Yep, it's a real relief to finally know for sure. smile.gif

Okay, so, there is one place left on the list for gold tinsel fails :-)

For the fails, I don't want that much.I would be completley happy with cb uncommons or 2nd gen purerubred even gen colored Stripeds or something like that.

Feel free to Pm me! But as I get a lot of Pms, it may take a little time (I'mtalking about maximum 10 hours ) until I answer. If I'm not answering within a day,just Pm me again.

I try to answer all Pms, if you got a place or not. :-)

Congrats to all the winners biggrin.gif

I didn't win this year but that's okay, there's always next year to try again smile.gif

Although I didn't get anything I was over the moon for my mother who got an email from TJ about a prize. I don't actually know what she got, it's a secret from me xd.png Either way I'm very happy for her, thank you biggrin.gif

Oh, the excitement!!! Congratulations to all the lucky winners! I wish you much enjoyment from your shiny new dragons! xd.png

And a big *HUG* to celebrate and help you cope with the madness!!!

(Am I the only person who checked the link right away, saw I wasn't a winner...and still went and checked my email, just in case? Then turned javascript back on, and checked again? Eh heh heh heh...)

I totally did that...

No email for me *sigh* and there were so many winners this year, i thought i had a chance tongue.gif

Congrats to all the winners biggrin.gif

I didn't win this year but that's okay, there's always next year to try again smile.gif

Although I didn't get anything I was over the moon for my mother who got an email from TJ about a prize. I don't actually know what she got, it's a secret from me xd.png Either way I'm very happy for her, thank you biggrin.gif

*reads sig*

Maybe she's going to surprise you with that 2nd gen Shimmer you want?

Congrats to her, anyway! smile.gif

Aww that's so sweet! I love seeing families who play DC together. ^-^ Tell your mom congrats for me!

Okay, the lists are full!

3 persons for 2nd gens and 5 persons for tinselfails

I'll breed silky to Sunsongs, Moonstones, Pinks, Terraes, oh, I think to really nearly everything. I had the plan with the lifetime mate, but after I got some advice I think this isn't the right way for a Tinsel.

She'll be bred to normal, cb commons/uncommons about 99% of her breedings. But for ChristmasValentine/Halloween, I'm sure I'll do something with my (very little number of, sadly) cb Holiday dragons.