TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

** Goes stalk the AP **

biggrin.gif

hahaha.. pretty sure we'll see the AP being really crowded really soon wink.gif amazon has started a trend!

No e-mail here, but I didn't really expect one either.. It would've been a really nice surprise if i did, though..

Oh whatever, maybe next year. Congrats to the winners! biggrin.gif

The prize selection page should show a picture of the adult you've won, but yes, the prize dragons from previous years are making their return.

Ah, that makes sense haha

Thanks! I made my decision! c:

Now I can't go to bed, i'm so excited! \(≧∇≦)/

Thanks! I made my decision! c:

So what did you decide, you lucky thing? smile.gif

Scroll protected! Now... pm box? xd.png

I'm only getting PM'd by people I actually know, every one of them asking for a trade. As for the one random person who PM'd me, they only said congrats and said to visit Amazon's thread on handling prizes. Though it really is getting a pain to reply to their PMs. I think so far just 7-8 different people PM'd me. Not too bad so far.

Wow, LOL. xd.png I didn't know Prize winners get that many PMs that fast.

I'm only getting PM'd by people I actually know, every one of them asking for a trade. As for the one random person who PM'd me, they only said congrats and said to visit Amazon's thread on handling prizes. Though it really is getting a pain to reply to their PMs. I think so far just 7-8 different people PM'd me. Not too bad so far.

I'm honestly surprised it isn't more. :'D

Probably get a heapload within the next 24 hours/ when you get your egg.

It's still quite early, so you'll get more. tongue.gif

Well, I decided to check my emails (Just to do some deleting) and I see this random email from our fellow TJ. I open the email to see that I won a prize. My jaw drops. My hands start shaking as I tell my mum (Aussiemum) who also plays dc that I won. I open the link to reveal that I won;

FIRST PLACE EASTERN STYLE PRIZE! ohmy.gif

It hasnt sunk in. Well thankyou TJ! tongue.gif (Time to think of good codes now to suit the prize!)

(Congrats to all other winners. I hope you all finding out was a suprise to you too! Thanks to our spriters for creating such beautiful dragons!) smile.gif <3

Much love,

CG :-)

No luck for me, well maybe next year.

Congratulations to all the lucky winners.

I have just a small question though: If you win in the raffle, can you still participate in next years? Because that would mean their maybe are people out there that have like 2 or 3 of these beauties.

It's still quite early, so you'll get more. tongue.gif

With everyone on the thread, I thought I'd get more, but then I also realized just earlier it's like really early in the morning US and I did announce I own first place so evening I'll be flooded. e__e;

Congrats to all the lucky winners! I hope they breed like rabbits so all the gifting threads can get some offspring to gift on. Unfortunately not a winner this time round.

Oh and whoever luckily wins a Gold Shimmer.... please please do a Stripe x Shimmer line!!!! laugh.gif

Edited by Raphy

Saying that you won 1st place will help with the flood. tongue.gif

Hmm, did I say which place I won? Because I don't really remember. ._.

Though right now busy with reading past posts here and when I do I get a PM, but usually by the same person. .-.

Congrats to all the winners!! smile.gif

To all the winners, pls breed your prizes like crazy for us. biggrin.gif

Rally sad to say that I did not win anything again. rats. sad.gif

But there is still this year's christmas to try again. wink.gif

Congratulation to all the lucky winners!

You sure are kind of bold to announce you've won! laugh.gif

I'll wait for my chance next year.....

And a big "Thank you" for this beautiful event! It was extremly fun!!

So, my list for 2nd gen prizes are full, sadly. I only want to have three persons on my list for 2nd gens, because I don't want you to wait that long for a 2nd gen.

But on the list for 2nd gen Tinselfails, I've still 2-3 slots open, depending on some persons who wanted a 2nd gen price and I offered them a 2nd gen fail, as the lists were full, and if they like a Tinselfail.

I had the idea of a lifetime mate, but as some past winners gave me adcive, I think I'll rotate the mates.

I've already chosen a code for her-yeah, it's going to be a girl-and she's going to be coded Silky (with the writing you can see there, first letter capital, rest normal), I just love the word *lol*

I'm informing you about most things because I think that a Prize is not only fun for the winner, but also for the other dc players.

Feel free to PM me, I'll announce if the list for Tinselfails is also full here.

Oh, the excitement!!! Congratulations to all the lucky winners! I wish you much enjoyment from your shiny new dragons! xd.png

And a big *HUG* to celebrate and help you cope with the madness!!!

(Am I the only person who checked the link right away, saw I wasn't a winner...and still went and checked my email, just in case? Then turned javascript back on, and checked again? Eh heh heh heh...)

You sure are kind of bold to announce you've won! laugh.gif

Awww, that's sweet of you to say. wub.gif

Oh, the excitement!!! Congratulations to all the lucky winners! I wish you much enjoyment from your shiny new dragons! xd.png

And a big *HUG* to celebrate and help you cope with the madness!!!

(Am I the only person who checked the link right away, saw I wasn't a winner...and still went and checked my email, just in case? Then turned javascript back on, and checked again? Eh heh heh heh...)

Nope, I did exactly the same thing biggrin.gif