Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

I want to breed Rogue with my female Hellfire (Disprove). What do you think are the chances he'll throw a shiny?

I still cant believe it, but I got an egg.

Please welcome Focus to DC biggrin.gif

I don't know if I should influence it female or male though.

I was looking through some people who have been a great help to me on DC so that I could glomp them with love as soon as it starts to breed, but half of them aren't playing anymore sad.gif

Although I will be gifting to a few who still are first to show my appreciation biggrin.gif

Hope everyone is having an awesome day.

Huge congratulations and awesome code! Focus first brings Male to mind for me, but it could easily be either.

I still cant believe it, but I got an egg.

Please welcome Focus to DC biggrin.gif

I don't know if I should influence it female or male though.

I was looking through some people who have been a great help to me on DC so that I could glomp them with love as soon as it starts to breed, but half of them aren't playing anymore sad.gif

Although I will be gifting to a few who still are first to show my appreciation biggrin.gif

Hope everyone is having an awesome day.

Welcome Focus! You and Rogue should be friends. Bronze shimmers look really nice with colorful things. I'd say Desipis, if possible, or Daydream, just for the "focus" aspects. It sounds cool to me. laugh.gif So maybe influence to match your Desis?

Edited by Meg_752

Thanks biggrin.gif

@Bucket- I was thinking that too, but I think some male sprites are better than female ones for mates, so that is why I'm having such a hard time with it. I was sort of thinking to try breeding it with a spring seasonal, although the colours will be really weird together, haha. I wonder what mates would look great with bronze...

@Meg- Wicked name, how did you think of it when you were choosing a 5 letter code. I nearly had a panic attack thinking of random 5 letter words, even went to a scrabble website if it could offer any amazing names. I have to say, Rogue is one of the best codes I've heard so far, probably because I used to play so many mmorpgs tongue.gif

Thought this might be helpful for prize owners who are trying to decide what to breed their babies to when they get them smile.gif

I've done other charts like this for myself, where I photoshop one breed (usually a prize or silver/gold metallic) with 10 - 20 of my favorite breeds to create a visual that helps me easily see which ones look best together...but I decided it might be useful for other people to see the prizes (both types, all three colors) with every possible breed combination.  It took awhile (good lord, I didn't realize there would be roughly 100 possible combos O_O) but I'm pretty sure I'm finally finished! tongue.gif

I'm a bit particular about everything needing to be the same except for the non-prize mate, so ignore the fact that all the prizes seem to be named 'Hypnotizing' and that I didn't change the direction of the stair for certain genders that would normally only be able to go the other way.  The charts are just meant to be a visual for people to see how the color combinations look.

Bronze Tinsel Combinations

Bronze Shimmer Combinations

Silver Tinsel Combinations

Silver Shimmer Combinations

Gold Tinsel Combinations

Gold Shimmer Combinations

All of the prizes x Holidays

Reposting for the redraw winners and anyone else who didn't see this the first time around <3

Reposting for the redraw winners and anyone else who didn't see this the first time around <3

Holy crap, thank you! This is so useful o3o

Oh my goodness! I hadn't seen these before, thank you so much!! That's so helpful even to me, deciding what I would want to trade for, rather than asking for the same boring thing every time, haha

@Meg- Wicked name, how did you think of it when you were choosing a 5 letter code. I nearly had a panic attack thinking of random 5 letter words, even went to a scrabble website if it could offer any amazing names. I have to say, Rogue is one of the best codes I've heard so far, probably because I used to play so many mmorpgs tongue.gif

Well...

Monstercat fan through and through, I guess. Was about to do (AZEDI)/(ZEDIA), but changed my mind. biggrin.gif Glad I did.

Wow, this is amazing! thanks so much. Didn't see this before biggrin.gif

@Meg- Awesome!

Wow! biggrin.gif

Thank you. Such a big and very useful work!

I can't belive my eyes. I just saw one of the new Bronze Tinsels... frozen at S2 hatchie. If I remember right there is already one frozen Shimmer from the last year. And I thought people are ready to give an arm and leg for one....

Oh, and congrats to the new winners!

And Fairy is finally an Adult :3 So lovely. She will be bred this coming Friday to a Radiant Angel on my birthday ^^ B-day babies for me biggrin.gif!

Oasis grew up too smile.gif She didn't make it to 500 clicks, but she has exactly 5000 UVs, which is pretty. Bred her with Sahara Sky, a purple neb, but got no egg- I guess she wants to wait for Valentine's Day!

Congrats to all the new redraw winners! I've seen so many cool code choices.

I couldn't resist the temptation and bred to a common new release xd.png

No shiny (it's probably a 0% chance or something) but I adore this pairing http://dragcave.net/lineage/8zCMX

Having a lot of trouble deciding on a name. Most of the ones I want belong to inactive people, but there are a few that I could try to trade for. Then again, I could find something untaken or leave her unnamed.

Edited by The_Bucket

I couldn't resist the temptation and bred to a common new release xd.png

No shiny (it's probably a 0% chance or something) but I adore this pairing http://dragcave.net/lineage/8zCMX

Having a lot of trouble deciding on a name. Most of the ones I want belong to inactive people, but there are a few that I could try to trade for. Then again, I could find something untaken or leave her unnamed.

Oh thats a nice pairing! I dont think Ive seen one like that before.

Bubba grew up and immediately decided to refuse his first mate. Now that I'm interested in breeding, he's not in the mood. I suppose I need to stock up on purples and Spanish Fly.

After seeing some of the interesting images people have linked their prizes to, I need to see if my daughter can find a little cowboy hat to put on Bubba.

Thank you for reposting, I didn't see this the first time around and this will be really helpful in planning what I'm going to do.

I can't belive my eyes. I just saw one of the new Bronze Tinsels... frozen at S2 hatchie. If I remember right there is already one frozen Shimmer from the last year. And I thought people are ready to give an arm and leg for one....

Hmm, can't say I'm all that surprised if there is indeed a frozen S2. Besides the obvious 'prefers sprite A to sprite B', people will do some crazy things to stand out and be different, even among an already exclusive bunch.

That, or maybe they hardly play/breed and wanted a no-hassle shiny badge to sit and look pretty. Or maybe it's the first step towards a global sterilization conspiracy plot for all prize dragons and things'll end up like that one movie with the...

I'm glad the mate comparison charts are helping everyone! I'll try to post it every other page or so for anyone new who might have missed it.

Thank you for reposting, I didn't see this the first time around and this will be really helpful in planning what I'm going to do.

Love your raffle badge!

I'm glad the mate comparison charts are helping everyone! I'll try to post it every other page or so for anyone new who might have missed it.

Actually, perhaps I ought to link it in one of the first posts. I'm about to go to bed, but I'll see about finding somewhere to put it tomorrow. smile.gif

Actually, perhaps I ought to link it in one of the first posts. I'm about to go to bed, but I'll see about finding somewhere to put it tomorrow. smile.gif

That would probably work better tongue.gif thanks!

So today I just realized that not one, but TWO people have based their prize codes off the magnificent BUTTS. I feel speshul <3

Well, possibly. There's a meme-ish thing that sparked up this year, "When you see da booty." I have a feeling that may have been the inspiration for BOOTY and booty tongue.gif