2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Snowdeer, perhaps?

Snowibou? *eaten by a shark*

These are shaping up to absolutely gorgeous. Happy holidays, friends. <3

Hah, I cought 2 in about a minute, right when I decided to try to catch them:P

I wish they could be a MF couple...

new eggs are looking awesome! cant wait to see how adults look like

Blue and gold Christmas dragon... *ded of happiness*

And I was able to pick up my two really easily just now, as well! I was quite surprised - it's been much more of a challenge for me in past years. This has been such a fun DC Christmas. :D

They look frosty and very regal. I like 'em, and while I love our red, green and white, it's really nice to see a departure from that this year. Looking forward to seeing them grow up.

I really like the icy look to the hatchies! I really want to know what they're called..

Got my first pretty new Christmas egg! ^O^

Now, to wait three hours until I can get the second xd.png

I really like the icy look to the hatchies! I really want to know what they're called..

Dat Signature xd.png

Just sat here singing IcarusTheDragons signature to my gf. We're laughing so hard right now. XD

Anyway, those hatchies look amazing. I can't wait to see the adults. I'm glad for the change in colors, too.

It's so beautiful! *w*

Also, i have a problem, i can't influence any eggs or hatchlings why does thisa happen? someone else has this same problem?

Edited by rhunen

It's so beautiful! *w*

Also, i have a problem, i can't influence any eggs or hatchlings why does thisa happen? someone else has this same problem?

Most holiday dragons cannot be influenced because they are always either male-only or female-only.

I'm amused as to how many times I've seen the new egg in the AP already (seen at least 5 - all with different codes)

@Rhunen - Most Holiday breeds are only one Gender. Because of this - they can't be influenced (this year's breed is all female)

Just sat here singing IcarusTheDragons signature to my gf. We're laughing so hard right now. xd.png

Anyway, those hatchies look amazing. I can't wait to see the adults. I'm glad for the change in colors, too.

I've actually gotten so many comments on my song, i am extremely surprised that people actually liked it xd.png

It makes me so happy!

The hatchlings are really cute and I love their colours! I already got my two so now I can only wait for the adults =P

I've actually gotten so many comments on my song, i am extremely surprised that people actually liked it xd.png

It makes me so happy!

I just got the backing track to "Let it snow" and began singing your version! tongue.gif

I don't know wether to freeze on of my CB hatchies or not... Any tips?

I just got the backing track to "Let it snow" and began singing your version! tongue.gif

I don't know wether to freeze on of my CB hatchies or not... Any tips?

I'd say keep both & wait till next year to freeze. With limits gone, there's not much reason to freeze the only caveborns you will ever get. (My opinion only, you're free to do as you wish with your dragons.)

I'd say keep both & wait till next year to freeze. With limits gone, there's not much reason to freeze the only caveborns you will ever get. (My opinion only, you're free to do as you wish with your dragons.)

Yeah, good idea! Thanks!

Aaaaaaaahahaha nice signature there XDDD Saw it before but I didn't bother to read it until I saw some comments xDDD

Woo got my christmas egg first try of today =3 Now to find a way to get un-egglocked so I can get a second xDDD

I'm amused as to how many times I've seen the new egg in the AP already (seen at least 5 - all with different codes)

I know. I've seen quite a few. I guess they are so easy to catch that the code-hunters are looking for ones with interesting codes.

@ IcarusTheDragon - I laughed so hard at your siggie that my hubby came in to see what was so funny. I love it.