TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I just realised we're going to have to wait three more days until we see the adults. x_x;;

The hatchlings are sooooooooooooo cute. They remind me a little of ki-rins, except they have two horns and not one.

Oh wow those hatchlings are beautiful!!!!! I can't wait to see the adults!!

Who was the spriter?

JaziandCo and Odeen. You can go to the bottom of a view page for TJ's hatchlings and the art copyright is there with their names. happy.gif

Oh, what pretty hatchies! I can't wait to see them grown up!

Fantastic spriting, JaziandCo and Odeen! smile.gif

Merry Christman to TJ, staff, and all users! C:

The eggs are beautiful and so are the hatchlings! I absolutely can't wait to see the grown-up ladies. <3

This was a really cool Xmas event! I love the lifting of prior Xmas dragons' limits, the snow forts, and the new eggies.

I'm thinking these ladies are going to look stunning with Blusangs. I just love the color blue! Cannot wait to see the adult sprite!!

*eyes*

...who told you? Dang it we got ourselves a leak.

---

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and your love of the lil'uns. I will say that these are Odeen's baby and she's just plain awesome at arts and super awesome as a friend. I'm very happy for her right now.

and here I thought the snow angels would be my favourite, I'm already liking this new one more. I've got really high expectations (Especially since its a female breed aaaah)

and here I thought the snow angels would be my favourite, I'm already liking this new one more. I've got really high expectations (Especially since its a female breed aaaah)

Go girlz!!!

I hope that it's a mini blue reindeer dragon!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Saltpath

I just love the hatchies and I can't wait for them to adult.

*eyes*

...who told you? Dang it we got ourselves a leak.

---

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and your love of the lil'uns. I will say that these are Odeen's baby and she's just plain awesome at arts and super awesome as a friend. I'm very happy for her right now.

They are now hatchies and im loving them even more!!! Great art and concept!! Thank you JaziandCo and Odeen and TJ!

Avoiding the spoilers as long as I can as to what these super pretty eggs are going to be, but Happy Holidays to everyone!

Are those antlers? Antlers on dragons is awesomesauce I'm loving these so much. *prods* grow up faster!

Merry Christmas! Thank you for the lovely eggies. The hatchies are adorable!

The hatchlings are beautiful! I can't wait to see what they'll look like as adults. <3

Did the limits get reinstated for the new eggs? I can't seem to trade any new ones in.

Yes, TJ has said that the new release is still under the 2-per-scroll limit.

Sugar and Cookie...cute codes and they look so cute and sweet. I can imagine these little gals trotting after the Ribbon Dancer and Snow Angel (community rearing with my dragons).

Uh...this is probably, I don't know. But will the next dragon be female-only too? If you think about it we had double male-only releases with the Snow Magi and Wrap-wing...so we need a double-female to balance it.

Is it a must that all Christmas dragons have to have antlers or horns?

Lovely eggs and darling hatchlings, can't wait to see the adults!!

Thanks to TJ and the artists, and Happy Holidays to all!! biggrin.gif