TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I've actually gotten so many comments on my song, i am extremely surprised that people actually liked it xd.png

It makes me so happy!

That song is brill! Had to sing it through here too! xd.png

Someone else posted another another good paraphrase in the opening chaos last night. we have so many talented people in the Cave! <3

Merry Christmas! I love the egg designs, and I'm anxious to see how the adults will turn out. ^^

Quick question to anyone who might know -- How are the raffle winners contacted?

If memory serves - you receive an E-mail from TJ - so be sure DragonCave has your right e-mail.

I did manage to make it on the day release yay biggrin.gif The eggs are super stunning as are the hatchlings, can't wait for the adults! Thank you very much for all the festivities

I'm sensing reindeer like dragons. biggrin.gif

Oooohh, I can imagine that! But we already have yulebucks, so maybe the spriters decided on something different...?

If memory serves - you receive an E-mail from TJ - so be sure DragonCave has your right e-mail.

Oh god, thanks for reminding me to check, the e-mail I have on the site is a reallllly old one.

/go fix

Quick question to anyone who might know -- How are the raffle winners contacted?

I think they're pm's or maybe they just appear on our pages ..... I'm curious too

Aw yis. Merry Christmas, and keep being awesome! :3

I'm not used to the breed limit, since this is the first Christmas release I've been in during my time on DC, buuuut... I can get used to it. eue

What do you guys think of my fort now? The HP is displayed 319, by the way.

I just wanted to ask, though: Which "team" should I show my allegiance to?

In past years, TJ has emailed winners - so it's important to make sure that the address you use on the site is up to date!

Last year I saw a link, as well, that you could click on that'd show whether or not you were one of the winners (it was the one winners received to specify what they wanted in terms of special codes, etc, but if you weren't actually a winner and visited the same page it'd show that you weren't one of the winners). Now I can't remember what the link was, though...

What do you guys think of my fort now? The HP is displayed 319, by the way.

I just wanted to ask, though: Which "team" should I show my allegiance to?

Hmmm, I advise RED DRAGONS!!! Whoo!!

looovely eggs and hatchies. Got my two. Now I just need to catch a holly (hmm) and I'm all set.

Holy holly (,Batman) !!!

This is the most beautiful egg in all the Cave !! And such a lovely description to go with it ! Wonderful ! Marvellous ! This soft, pearly blue, the golden filigree swirls... it looks like something from a magical tale. Oh, what a shame that I'll only get to see these on my scroll for one week of the year... But it makes that week all the more special !

The gendered hatchlings look absolutely gorgeous, too !! The same lovely hue as the egg, golden antlers, and such intricate wings - and now that they have grown a little I absolutely love their pose and proportions, too ! A miniature winged stag ! Fantastic !

If these little ones grow up as beautiful as they are now, I'll be out of adjectives to express my rapture ! wink.gif

They already make me dream of magnificent lineages with Heartseekers... So far there is one Valentine (Heartseeker) and one Halloween (Shadow Walker) dragon I absolutely adore. If these grow up right, I'll have a Christmas dragon, too ! smile.gif (And with the great new rule of no limit for past holiday releases, I'll probably collect only these during all next year's Christmas week.)

Thank you very much, JaziandCo and Odeen - and congratulations on having a Holiday dragon in cave !!

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus