TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

... Wat.

No...

Thank you for your clarification and your precious input.

Shroomlet

Heads-up to everyone strongly favoring green Coppers to go with these like me: if you want to make a green Copper line with those new cuties, picks your eggs from Coast or Jungle biome!

Good to know wink.gif I'd first need CB Coppers to begin with:D

I have no idea what I'll do with them. I first need to see the adult sprite. But Gold and White go with almost everything.

Argh, I really want to go egg hunting for the new release but I am locked. I hope the eggs with nice codes won't be taken when I get to the cave, I am looking for a naughty code biggrin.gif

Merry christmas

Seems the new breed will be very beautiful^^

However, I'd love if all dragons were two-gender - so I could make my goal common for ALL breeds (MF couple with 3 frozen children of them - for each breed, save Chrismas and Valentines and.. guardians of nature... if only had they limit of 5 instead of 2... *dreamy*).

I have no idea how to pair the holidays because of that^^; these breeds don't really match in appearance xd.png And I have a very little time left to make the decision(I don't change the mate of any of my dragons and so far all were one-breed couples^^wink.gif. If only all breeds were two-gender like the Hollys... *dreamy*

Wonderful idea with forts! biggrin.gif I run out of place and I'd love to build another fort (I collected 200 of unneeded snow and I have nothing else to build xd.png)

This has got to be the quietest releases date I have ever seen.

Wow.

So pretty... I'm thinking two adults, and nab a hatchie next year.

With those codes I am thinking sugar cookie dragons, or sugar dragons in general. Sugar and Cooke (cookie)? It's got to be something to do with Christmas sweets.

This has got to be the quietest releases date I have ever seen.

Wow.

But, but, they're all easy o3o

I just catch an egg with NPTji (No Problem TJ) Thanks spriters and Tj for this wonderfull Christmas egg!

Edited by DangerDragon

I don't know why but I have the funniest feeling they'll be called something like Sugardeers... they're adorable lil' girlies!

Congrats to JaziandCo and Odeen on their new babies! wub.gif The s2 looks to have the shoulders of a powerful flier. I can't wait to see the adult!

I'm calling them Raindeer because they remind me of reindeer and they're blue tongue.gif

Finally got a chance to look at the beautiful hatchlings.

Congrats JaziandCo and Odeen.

The new eggs.... wow. That is the first egg to rival the Hollies for me in terms of egg beauty. Can't wait to see the adults.

I have to agree. This was the quietest release I've ever had because I caught my dragons in the first 45 minutes. I wish every release was like this.

I have to agree. This was the quietest release I've ever had because I caught my dragons in the first 45 minutes. I wish every release was like this.

Blue is a calming color. =3

I'm glad the lag and errors seems to have disappeared, they were so bad at the start of the release. I really adore these eggs, I hope the adults will keep the egg colors. <3

EDIT: Just saw those beautiful hatchlings! I can't even express how excited I am to see the adults, I'll be hoarding these ones next year I'm sure! biggrin.gif

Edited by Taintedtamer

Blue is a calming color. =3

And here's me frantically psycho-analysing your post to get any hints for the dragon name. xd.png

edit: The egg reminds me of a snow globe. o3o

Edited by cfmtfm

It's so pretty! Anyway I can only get one atm sad.gif I'm egg locked. Although in 2 hours, my next hatchlings (3 of them) can mature so I can get one more! I cannot WAIT to see what they look like when they grow up biggrin.gif