TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I love the tips of the "wing-fingers" -- they're a nice extension of the patterns on the egg!

And also, hurrah for a Christmas dragon in my favorite color!

Uh...this is probably, I don't know. But will the next dragon be female-only too? If you think about it we had double male-only releases with the Snow Magi and Wrap-wing...so we need a double-female to balance it.

That's probably true. So far, the pattern has been 2 males (holly and yulebuck), 2 females (snow angels and ribbon dancers), then two males (snow magi and wrapping wings). So the next two should be female if the pattern holds.

I love that the dragons are blue. I can't wait to see the adults!

Does breeding of adults end tonight?

Yes. There is only a little over an hour left for the holidays to bred other holidays

That's probably true. So far, the pattern has been 2 males (holly and yulebuck), 2 females (snow angels and ribbon dancers), then two males (snow magi and wrapping wings). So the next two should be female if the pattern holds.

Hollies can be both male and female, by the way. wink.gif

Kind of depressed...saw 6 Hollies in the abandons and couldn't catch any of them. It's the only Holiday dragon I don't have and I've been trying for almost 5 years now.

On the plus side, the new dragons are simply gorgeous and I can't wait until mine hatch. biggrin.gif

Yes, we know. However, since some raffle winners got CB hollies and gendered them to be female, are there pure bred hollies? In theory, there is, but is there currently one?

Yes, we know. However, since some raffle winners got CB hollies and gendered them to be female, are there pure bred hollies? In theory, there is, but is there currently one?

Only if you win the HM prize twice or you won an HM and have a 2007 Holly.

I'm glad this year's dragon is breaking the pattern of same old, garish red/green/gold colors. At least, according to the hatchlings... I suppose the adult could do a 180 color-wise if it really wanted to spite me.

I'm waiting for my own eggs to hatch. The egg looks really good, though, so I bet the hatchies/adults will as well. :3

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the inability to repair your fort one last time. I was away all day, so my fort got pretty damaged. I didn't think it would bother me too much, but...ugh...I wish I could repair it... >.>

I'm waiting for my own eggs to hatch. The egg looks really good, though, so I bet the hatchies/adults will as well. :3

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the inability to repair your fort one last time. I was away all day, so my fort got pretty damaged. I didn't think it would bother me too much, but...ugh...I wish I could repair it... >.>

You should still be able to repair your fort as that part of the Holiday event has not ended yet.

You should still be able to repair your fort as that part of the Holiday event has not ended yet.

PFFF-

I clicked the wrong thing. Thanks for pointing that out. |D

*feels like an idiot*

It's been a long day.

Merry Christmas, everyone~

PFFF-

I clicked the wrong thing. Thanks for pointing that out. |D

*feels like an idiot*

It's been a long day.

Merry Christmas, everyone~

Your welcome and Merry Christmas smile.gif

Has anyone's eggs started cracking yet? Mine haven't, and it's starting to worry me.

Edited by ylangylang

TJs Hatchis look adorable wub.gif now i'm terribly curious, how the adults will look like!

I'm glad this year's dragon is breaking the pattern of same old, garish red/green/gold colors. At least, according to the hatchlings... I suppose the adult could do a 180 color-wise if it really wanted to spite me.

Well, yes, they could do a "reversed" Gilded Bloodscale... wink.gif But I sure hope they won't !

Hmmm... Looking at their wing tips - they couldn't be Drakes, could they ?

I open it doesn't spite you. The blue and gold colours are so pretty! <3

Oh. Wow. The Hatchies. Goorrrrrrgeous. Shame I don't plan on freezing any this year.

Hmmm... Looking at their wing tips - they couldn't be Drakes, could they ?

Oh I hope not! While I like 2-heads and pygmies, I'm not particularly fond of the drake subclass of dragons!