TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

ooh They're so cute!! i didnt get any yet, was hoping for a few more christmas eggs when i',m unlocked this evening

Snowflake dragons? Oh my! xd.png

I don't know if this is their real name, but they do look like snowflakes. ^^

I'm looking forward to the adult! I loved the ungendered hatchling and the gendered hatchlings are very cute too.

I can't wait to see the adults! I already see possibilities for beautiful lineages if TJ decides to continue the breeding and keeping holiday dragons from previous years!

Ooh, these are so pretty! I'm so excited to have a holiday dragon that breaks away from the usual red and green color schemes. I have my two, now I can't wait to see the adults!

Well, that was... fast.

Finally checked the biomes for new eggs and caught my couple under minute. biggrin.gif

Had much harder time with Halloween eggs and this years' Christmas AP eggs.

Really pretty eggs and hatchlings,I have to say. smile.gif

Grabbed my two eggs at about 12:30 last night. I wasn't even going to try with the midnight crash and all the data base errors and the mob scene in the biomes. But after breeding a couple of eggs I poked my head into the forest biome, saw only 25 people there and had to try. Got my two in 4 clicks!

It looks like I missed the S1s, so I will have to wait until mine hatch to see those. I love the color of these. It is nice to see something a bit different. I can't wait to see the adults.

This has been a good holiday season for DC. The event was fun, but not too hard for people to level up, even non-gamers like me. wink.gif Having limits lifted on the older holiday breeds has made for a much more interesting week than the experience of past years when you were just watching a wall of eggs in the AP that you couldn't have. And now we have a beautiful egg, pretty hatchie and the promise of an amazing new dragon. What more could we ask. (Well, maybe to be able to catch a Holly! wink.gif )

Thanks TJ and everyone else who helped with this event and the spriters of this new dragon.

All this. :3

I never thought I'd get my hatchy collection for Christmas Dragons. I'll try for Hollies next year when they're even more common as well.

Got one with a Code that sounds like a name (Zrapc) now to seek for one with All Capital letters ^^

OMG, these eggs are beautiful! The hatchlings are gorgeous too! Very excited to see what these little ones look like smile.gif

I was thinking to my self last night that we need a blue holiday dragon and we got one! Also these look really good so far.

Oh, the eggs are lovely! Can't wait to see the dragons.

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Happy Christmas everyone!!! Thanks to everyone that has been involved with the new egg design/spriting and the snow fort event!! Thanks T.J. for all the years of awesome dragons... a very Happy New Year too!!! xoxo biggrin.gif

Sugar cookies! xd.png They're beautiful!

Thank you, TJ, JaziandCo, and Odeen!

Merry Christmas, everyone! cool.gif

Ooh, these truly look stunning! They're prettier than I expected them to be. Congratulations (and thank you) to the spriters JaziandCo and Odeen, and thank you TJ for another great Christmas. happy.gif

Phew, lucky I didn't miss it this year. ^^

Very pretty dragons spriters~

Merry Christmas everyone. biggrin.gif

I know what the egg looks like but has anyone actually gotten one yet?

I cant find it in the abandoned place..

Anyone know where it is?

Anyone know where it is?

The biomes!

Anyone know where it is?

MOST people have them - they are in all the biomes in the cave - NOT in the abandoned patch.

I knew it was an all female sprite! I can't wait to see the adults, but the hatchlings are so beautiful! wub.gif

Well...this didn't turn out very happy....

I missed 2 eggs that had words in their code...even with so few people present now...