TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Round of applause for the blue reindeers! xd.png

Now I'm excited to see the grown up forms!

The're female- and they're blue reindeers,I think!

Amazing colours...

I love the eggs but is anyone else having a data base error?

All the time, I can't even incubate my eggs.

But at least those sweet Christmas eggs are easy to get and I even manage to grab them despite all the errors. biggrin.gif

Wow, the S2 hatchies are beautiful! I love the color scheme.

Thank you for the event and dragon, TJ and spriters!

And Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it on the 25th!

biggrin.gif I love the egg and the banner. The banner is magical and the sparkles are nice. laugh.gif The eggs are nice and sparkly too and like the description, it is indeed heartwarming.

smile.gif Thank you to the artists!

Wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Love the CHRISTMAS egg; all shiny and pretty.

Thank you TJ and spriters.

Grabbed my two eggs at about 12:30 last night. I wasn't even going to try with the midnight crash and all the data base errors and the mob scene in the biomes. But after breeding a couple of eggs I poked my head into the forest biome, saw only 25 people there and had to try. Got my two in 4 clicks!

It looks like I missed the S1s, so I will have to wait until mine hatch to see those. I love the color of these. It is nice to see something a bit different. I can't wait to see the adults.

This has been a good holiday season for DC. The event was fun, but not too hard for people to level up, even non-gamers like me. wink.gif Having limits lifted on the older holiday breeds has made for a much more interesting week than the experience of past years when you were just watching a wall of eggs in the AP that you couldn't have. And now we have a beautiful egg, pretty hatchie and the promise of an amazing new dragon. What more could we ask. (Well, maybe to be able to catch a Holly! wink.gif )

Thanks TJ and everyone else who helped with this event and the spriters of this new dragon.

Edited by purplehaze

I was right! It was going to be a female only breed this time and a pretty dragon too I must add, the S2 are lovely little girls.

Merry Christmas! The eggs are beautiful. The hatchlings are really cool, the wings look so neat, I can't wait to see them grown up.

Missed the stage one hatchlings, but wow, these have some potential! The dark blues might clash with my favourite breed, Bleeding Moons (silent tears), regardless they look amazing! I'll be planning a small lineage with these, Christmas dragons should be celebrated. Oh, they might go well with silvers! Will have to wait and see when they mature. smile.gif