TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Ooh! These little girls are so beautiful!

Thank you TJ, JaziandCo, and Odeen for this wonderful release.

These are the most adorable hatchies, ever. Oh my. I want to snuggle them!!

Awesome job!!!

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

The new eggs and the hatchlings are so beautiful I want them in reality so I could marvel at them for hours. biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas DC! Love the new hatchies! smile.gif

Oh my gosh I just woke up and logged in as fast as I could!

The Babies are gorgeous! This is shaping up to be my favorite Christmas dragon ever!!!

I absolutely adore the fact we don't have another red/white/green dragon this year.

Merry Christmas, and wow, are the new eggs/hatchies gorgeous! Took, me two clicks to get my pair!

Have a Merry Christmas, a Happy Belated Hanukkah, a Wonderful Kwanzaa, a Jolly Boxing Day, etc. And if you don't celebrate any of those, have a great day.

So many lineage possibilities are running through my head right now! Blue dragons for the world! laugh.gif

Oh wow, I love these hatchlings! Very cute and unique... and of course blue. :3

Awsome eggs hatchlings love themthey are sooo cute took me only a few secs to get my two adorable eggs Merry Christmas Everyone. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

So many lineage possibilities are running through my head right now! Blue dragons for the world! laugh.gif

I'm thinking they'll look great with Nhios because of the gorgeous blues. o3o

Are these dragons going to be one gender, or can you get a male/female?

Edited by Sandface

O.O I love that idea! If the adults match up well. Must wait to see. But it sure does have possibilities!

Are these dragons going to be one gender, or can you get a male/female?

They are going to be all female. The eggs can't be influenced.

Edited by purplehaze

I agree, but I'll have to wait for the adults to make sure. In the meantime, the eggs and hatchlings are gorgeous! Blue is my favorite color, and the hatchies look so delicate, it will be interesting to see how they grow up. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! (Ooo, how about with the winter dragons?)

O.O I love that idea! If the adults match up well. Must wait to see. But it sure does have possibilities!

Ooh, yeah, that's true. X3 Although I don't really expect the lovely icy blue to turn into a wacky neon pink for the adults. xd.png

I'm thinking these ladies are going to look stunning with Blusangs. I just love the color blue! Cannot wait to see the adult sprite!!

These sort of remind of of Snow Angels, although I'm sure it's been said before. <3 Also, does anyone know the state of the holiday raffle/prizes? (I'm curious to see the new dragon this year)

I am a bit new around here when it comes to collecting my dragons but I am SO HAPPY!! I managed to get my pair of the new Christmas dragons (amazingly!) and 1 each of the other Christmas dragons. The only one I am having trouble snagging is a Holly. But even if I don't manage to lay my hands on a Holly I am still happy and thankful for what I've got. Thanks everyone!

If the limit is raised again next year, I'm going to try get as many of these as I can :3 I can tell be the egg that the hatchies will look awesome *still hasn't peeked at first post, so no one please spoil by posting images* :3

If the limit is raised again next year, I'm going to try get as many of these as I can :3 I can tell be the egg that the hatchies will look awesome *still hasn't peeked at first post, so no one please spoil by posting images* :3

I will just say that you are right: the hatchies are awesome.

I wish I had the willpower not to look until mine grow, but I always cave! laugh.gif