TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I really hope it isn't a drake. I have nothing against drakes and agree that we need more of them, but that is exactly why I don't want this one to be a drake. It would terribly limit the possibilities for breeding it. sad.gif

I really hope it isn't a drake. I have nothing against drakes and agree that we need more of them, but that is exactly why I don't want this one to be a drake. It would terribly limit the possibilities for breeding it. :(

It's only limited because only three drakes have been released ever, even though there are quite a few in completed and several being made.

If this is a drake, it may stimulate the release of more drakes.

My snow angel finally matured. Anyone know what wing pattern I got?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0WLfb

Still wish I could freeze one of these new eggs. I like the egg so much <3

White wings! The tricolor is the grandmother on the bottom, gold wing is the grandmother on the top smile.gif

White wings! The tricolor is the grandmother on the bottom, gold wing is the grandmother on the top smile.gif

Thanks.

I really hope it isn't a drake. I have nothing against drakes and agree that we need more of them, but that is exactly why I don't want this one to be a drake. It would terribly limit the possibilities for breeding it. sad.gif

This. edwardelricfreak does prove a point, but Nhiostrife, Blusang, or Copper Drakes aren't exactly likely to be released. Although I'd love something different, I'd be terribly disappointed because of the lineage possibilities (or lack thereof).

Under two days to go until we see the beautiful adults, though! <3

Still wish I could freeze one of these new eggs. I like the egg so much <3

^This! That egg ist gorgeous. As are the hatchlings. I love the choice of colors. Blue <3

OMG they are so pretty! I was stuck at work and it sure brightened my day! I can't wait to see the grown sprite!!! The eggs were just beautiful! Like a super pretty decorative glass bulb of old...

I missed seeing the s1 sprite so I looked on the wiki. They are adorable - really looking forward to next year and hopefully catching more of these so I can freeze the s1 and s2

I'm still calling them Raindeer for now tongue.gif Reindeer + rain (because blue) = Raindeer.

HAHAHAHA love it!

Cave wont load for me at all, not for hours. *sighs* I can't throw any snowballs, hahaha

I am excited about the new Christmas dragons. I already like the eggs and the hachlings. I can't wait to see the adults. biggrin.gif

Pretty reindeer type hatchlings. Looking forward to S2s!

Those ARE the S2's!! hehe, gorgeous so far.

I caught my two within the first 3 mins of drop on Christmas, so they'll be among the first to grow up, I can hardly wait!! Got names for them all saved too!!

Thank you, TJ, spriters and Cave Helpers for another fun DC holiday! It can be tough to find the holiday spirit in real life, but the Cave never fails to be cheery. <3

P.S. The ability to freeze a Yulebuck was a long-time Cave dream come true. IWUBU!

Edited by stardust13

/bounces-around

So pretty! ..But do girls normally have antlers? Hehe. I reserved a few names (like "half eaten sugar cookie")

The new Christmas dragon egg looks lovely, can't wait to see the adult dragon. smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who made this another really fantastic DC Christmas!

/bounces-around

So pretty! ..But do girls normally have antlers? Hehe. I reserved a few names (like "half eaten sugar cookie")

The females are the ones with the antlers, or so I've read in some email joke that makes the rounds every Christmas.

The females are the ones with the antlers, or so I've read in some email joke that makes the rounds every Christmas.

Actually if your talking about Reindeer then it really just depends on the season. The females sport antlers around Christmas time, Meaning all of Santa's sleigh pullers are girls