TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

thank you so much guys! this is the first year since starting that i ever ended up with a holly dragon. i'm content with my holly egg i don't care the linage, to me its price less. smile.gif

Does anyone else feel like getting their fort to lvl 25 was easy? Honestly, I was expecting the maximum lvl to be a bit higher, like at 50 or 100. This is my first Christmas on DC though, I missed the others, so I wouldn't really know what the norm is for these events.

Also, is this how people have gotten prize dragons in the past? By completing something in the event to get entered into the holiday raffle, I mean.

Does anyone else feel like getting their fort to lvl 25 was easy? Honestly, I was expecting the maximum lvl to be a bit higher, like at 50 or 100. This is my first Christmas on DC though, I missed the others, so I wouldn't really know what the norm is for these events.

Also, is this how people have gotten prize dragons in the past? By completing something in the event to get entered into the holiday raffle, I mean.

It was fairly easy to get to level 25, but I'd rather it be that way than something that I have to devote a ton of hours into that I may not have available. x'D

Yes, for the past raffles you would obtain a spot by completing the event. Same goes for this one. c:

I'm wondering if my Fort is good or not, so I'm thinking I'll give a link to it in this post, here.

The Fort's HP is 177. Let me know if I need to change the Fort or add or take out some things.

I currently don't have any snow accumulated, so I'll have to wait to get some snow.

You need to fix your link and add /Shinryuumaru to it. The link you posted will just take each person to his or her own fort. When I first looked I thought you were copying me! xd.png

I just want to say that I'm having a CRAPTON of fun building my fort! Very distracting when I should be doing other things!

Am I the only one that needs a partial/half wall though? My towers and walls don't want to meet up nicely. sad.gif

Finally finished my fort, and personally I love it! Ready to throw some snow at some other forts. ;3

I haven't even tried looking for hollies. I click on whatever pops up in the AP, but I'm not going to be upset if I don't get something good. I have to save spaces for the new dragon!!

Edit;; Winning a prize dragon this time wouldn't be bad either. Haha, I can hope! tongue.gif

Edited by WolfLover8

I really like the snow fort thing.

I've got a slight thing where most of the people I know don't seem to be on when I am so I can't hit them with snowballs and really have a snow war. But that's alright too, I can throw snowballs at random people and it also helps me not getting my fort demolished.

I finally figured out how to view other people's forts- you have to go to their scroll and click their little Snow Wars medal. I saw someone made a fort that looked like a spider. I almost wish that I had seen it before I really designed my fort so I would have made room for a design like that.

I think my fort turned out quite nice despite that though- check it out. smile.gif I'd love to hear what other people think.

Can you imagine a design contest for these? What categories should there be?

Most tasteful?

Most complex?

Most creative?

As for the dragons- I caught a Holly. I do understand that they are rare... But they are not my favorites- I like the Snow Angels and Wrapping wings so I got some 2nd gens of those for my somewhat messy Holly. If I catch another though I might keep it.

So far I've been throwing back the messy ones. Why not let them go to people who like them more.My focus is going to be more on getting breedable adults before freezer babies. At this point I've only kept a Ribbon Dancer for freezing because the babies are just as lovely as the adults.

I've caught a single Magi- with a pretty Magi/ Ice lineage, some nice clean Yulebucks (checkers with red and purple), some lovely second gen wrapping wings, an epic Angel/Sweetling baby, and a messy but shimmery Ribbon Dancer.

I'm going to try and get another couple of magi and dancers (with clean lineages). If a Holly comes my way- we'll see what lineage it has.

(I'd adore a 2nd gen White from White and Angels after this is over...)

Edited by Cygnis

I was decorating my fort.. im in love lol xd.png I don't mind if you want to attack me, just to let u know.

Well, we're having an interesting time of it here. My state got hit with a massive ice storm and so there are power outages everywhere. Fortunately, I have relatives with a generator, so I'm actually able to log on and check on my dragons! Need to do the rest of my holiday breeding, too...

The Snow Wars game was so much fun. I'm all manner of pleased with how my fort turned out. laugh.gif Still attacking other people to help them get to Level 25!

Have been lurking and have to say there are so many epic forts! Well done everyone, it really shows everyone is having fun biggrin.gif

I need to get off my rump and use some snow up. I've got over 100 snow stockpiled. xd.png

It's strange, since I popped on a few minutes ago, I've been lobbing icicles, and getting no exp. Anyone know what's going on? blink.gif

Probably because your level is maxed out.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I am now level 23, and hoping to get to 25 later today... smile.gif

And finally back on the forums! /forgot password

C'mon snow... hurry up and give me some of you already! xd.png

Haven't been here in ages...I just kind of lurk and come back to get any new dragons these days. Life makes us too busy sometimes. =p

Loving the Snow fort game, I'm about done with mine, feel free to look but don't attack it. I lack snow atm to repair.

This was probably the event I put the most effort into, seeing I didn't finish either of the others (simply because I lacked the time).

For dragons, nothing special, added another of each to my collection except for the Yulebuck, not a huge fan of them. I also managed to catch a Holly which I've wanted simply for completion sake, probably wont ever get another. But I'm happy to see everyone finally getting one this holiday!

And of course, looking forward to the release this holiday as well. Thanks as always TJ.

Check out my fort, I'm turning it into a castle. biggrin.gif

Also, it's my first year collecting holiday dragons and I have managed to get 1 of each, I'm so happy.

Well, we're having an interesting time of it here. My state got hit with a massive ice storm and so there are power outages everywhere. Fortunately, I have relatives with a generator, so I'm actually able to log on and check on my dragons! Need to do the rest of my holiday breeding, too...

The Snow Wars game was so much fun. I'm all manner of pleased with how my fort turned out. laugh.gif Still attacking other people to help them get to Level 25!

Stay safe in that nasty weather!!!

And *squee* My Holly just gendered. I want to squish him he's just so cute!

My babies are starting to gender now. Yay! PM me if you need help leveling up your forts...I have way too many snowballs.

My babies are starting to gender now. Yay! PM me if you need help leveling up your forts...I have way too many snowballs.

Same here, passed the 200 mark... I promise not to destroy anyone..much biggrin.gif

Check out my fort, I'm turning it into a castle. biggrin.gif

Also, it's my first year collecting holiday dragons and I have managed to get 1 of each, I'm so happy.

Looks great! thumbs_up.png