TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

wait... so the snow angels color is depends on where you are in the world??? Could someone explain that to me, im sorta confused smile.gif

My fort is ugly.

And im having terrible luck getting those eggs now.

Your fort is really pretty. cool.gif

I love the Snow Wars minigame, this is my favourite event so far. I reached level 25 and my fort is complete. I managed to catch every holiday dragon and after eight hours of AP hunting I got my first clean Holly. wub.gif

Finally reached level 25! user posted image

This fortbuilding is really making me want to play Skyrim.

Caught some hollies so far, but every one has been a messy lineage. I did manage to trade for a very pretty 4th gen lineage. This Christmas has been so fun and still more to look forward too. smile.gif

Edited by Dubious

Yesterday I was trying to catch some holiday eggs (NOT hollies, I have only one and it's a gift, I don't need more and I can't catch them anyway), but since my pc is really slow I was having some lagging issues... My hunt these days is like "click mindlessly on everything hoping for good". I gave up with a free spot on my scroll, looking forward to catch something nice today.

Today I open DC to find this Holly sitting on my scroll.

How the hell did I get it?? It seems that while I was clicking on everything, I've actually caught something, but DC was lagging so much for me that the egg was added on my scroll a bit later.

Well, that line is not perfect, but WOHA!! I LOVE IT!! Merry Christmas to me!!!

Just click on the thing that should be in the foreground, that should help.

Myholiday eggs should grow up at the 24th-is it possible to breed them then? I mean the 25th is the last breeding day, but if the're born in the same breeding window, works this also?

Yesterday I was trying to catch some holiday eggs (NOT hollies, I have only one and it's a gift, I don't need more and I can't catch them anyway), but since my pc is really slow I was having some lagging issues... My hunt these days is like "click mindlessly on everything hoping for good". I gave up with a free spot on my scroll, looking forward to catch something nice today.

Today I open DC to find this Holly sitting on my scroll.

How the hell did I get it?? It seems that while I was clicking on everything, I've actually caught something, but DC was lagging so much for me that the egg was added on my scroll a bit later.

Well, that line is not perfect, but WOHA!! I LOVE IT!! Merry Christmas to me!!!

Merry Christmas lucky censorkip.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

I have 4 Snow Angels sitting on my scroll and I have no idea which wing colour the Snow Angels will have on my scroll. *insert Jaws music here*

I hope for tri-colored wings.

Edited by Mondat

Just click on the thing that should be in the foreground, that should help.

Myholiday eggs should grow up at the 24th-is it possible to breed them then? I mean the 25th is the last breeding day, but if the're born in the same breeding window, works this also?

I asked this also, apparently their breeding is turned off and thet can not breed this year.

I have 4 Snow Angels sitting on my scroll and I have no idea which wing colour the Snow Angels will have on my scroll. *insert Jaws music here*

laugh.gif which one do you hope for?

Edited by lilacamy931

laugh.gif which one do you hope for?

I hope I get tri-colored wings. But I also have one 2nd-gen from a full-gold winged mother. Maybe I should get offspring from a white-tipped one, too, just to be sure xd.png

I'm hoping forthe tri-colored also :-)

I hope I get tri-colored wings. But I also have one 2nd-gen from a full-gold winged mother. Maybe I should get offspring from a white-tipped one, too, just to be sure xd.png

Cover all your options I like it!

On the Snow Wars thing, can you remove pieces from the board? I have some igloos I don't want to use, but I don't know how to remove them.... unsure.gif

On the Snow Wars thing, can you remove pieces from the board? I have some igloos I don't want to use, but I don't know how to remove them.... unsure.gif

Double click on the items! wink.gif

Double click on the items! wink.gif

Well drat... That doesn't work.... I'm on an iPad..... sad.gif

Why couldn't it be something easy, like just dragging it off the board and releasing it? sad.gif

wait... so the snow angels color is depends on where you are in the world??? Could someone explain that to me, im sorta confused smile.gif

The Snow Angels wings are scroll-coded so each person (no matter where they're from) will have Snow Angels with 1 of the 3 wings colors :3 And no matter how many you get, you'll always get the same wings color - so say for example you have one with solid gold wings, each Snow Angel you get after that will have solid gold wings :3 I hope that makes sense and answers your question ^^;

I'm guessing the other person confused the snow angels with Pokemon's Vivillon xd.png

@FluffyPillow: Someone said the wings coloration depended on where the user lived, I think Deadpool was asking about that xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

i have realised i really dont care if i win the raffle. christmas is about giving so i would rather breed my holly for a person who doesnt have one. i am doing that and that will make me feel more happy than getting a raffle egg. it isnt about receiving but giving those that are less fortunate

But I want to win!!!!!

user posted image

But in all seriousness, you are right. smile.gif Christmas is about giving. It's certainly a wonderful feeling to be gifting someone something! smile.gif

it's strange how hard it is to get a christmas dragon in the AP considering on halloween it was PACKED with holiday eggs. i guess christmas dragons are just more in-demand?

Edited by teenyVictini

it's strange how hard it is to get a christmas dragon in the AP considering on halloween it was PACKED with holiday eggs. i guess christmas dragons are just more in-demand?

I'd say that because the limits were just upped this year, we're breeding limited dragons for an unlimited demand, while with Halloween we're breeding unlimited dragons for a limited demand. If that makes sense xd.png

Going to catch me a holly somehow -.-

It's because before this year we were only allowed 2 eggs for Christmas dragons...so everyone is snatching them up this time ; )

As for Halloween eggs..we are allowed as many as we want so we pretty much get them when they are released unless you just joined.. then you gotta get them from the AP.

Now before... it was harder to catch Halloween dragons than any other holiday because of the 2 limit.

I'm guessing the other person confused the snow angels with Pokemon's Vivillon xd.png

@FluffyPillow: Someone said the wings coloration depended on where the user lived, I think Deadpool was asking about that xd.png

I dont think that is true...

Actually I'm pretty sure they explain how the coloration goes on the wiki page for them..

But my husband and I both live in the same house and we both have different colored angels.

----

Also, am I the only one who keeps getting an "Error Sorry, a database error has occurred message?"

Edited by Tearadria

Worst.possible.time to get computer problems... I just got my computer back after almost a week for sending it for repairs. I am so late to this party...

Worst.possible.time to get computer problems... I just got my computer back after almost a week for sending it for repairs. I am so late to this party...

Better late than never right?! ^ ^