TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

congrats to all who managed to get hollies this year!! i got gifted two, and i'm darn happy c':

(though i keep trying to get one off the ap, still no success xd.png)

and i finally finished decorating my fort. i think it looks a bit over-decorated (dunno if the word exists xd.png) but hell, if i didn't fill most of the white spaces i was going to go insane x'D but now i'm bothered as to what to do with my remaining snow...

I'd really love to be able to stack things! Missed opportunities!

I know! I was really disappointed that nothing would stack. We could have built some terrific stuff. laugh.gif

Is there a way to delete pieces on a mobile? :/

Nope.

i have realised i really dont care if i win the raffle. christmas is about giving so i would rather breed my holly for a person who doesnt have one. i am doing that and that will make me feel more happy than getting a raffle egg. it isnt about receiving but giving those that are less fortunate

Finally reached Level 25 and finished decorating my fort! Now my fort has 193 HP. xd.png Snow wars is definitely my favorite event. happy.gif

holy cow I was hunting in the AP and I got two snow angels from the same set of parents.(and they even have nice lineages too. ' A' )

Does anyone want to be icicled? I want to make sure before I attack, in case they get mad.

1) Let's please not resort to name calling because you personally disagree with someone's play style. ^^

2) Now that I have seen hatchies and adults of all of the Christmas sprites I am thinking the Wrapping Wings are my favorites. I love them all, however.

3) I love this snow wars thing like crazy.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Threads people may be interested in:

Snow Wars FAQ/Knowledge Sharing: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157243

Show off your fort: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157278

Snowball Fight (SD) - hit and be hit on request: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157231

Snow Wars (Games) - attack the user above you: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157227

^^

Thanks everyone for another fun season and beautiful dragons, hatchlings and eggs.

I am trying for yet another year for a Holly egg. Year after year I've not managed to nab one and my Christmas dragon family will never be complete without at least one of these elusive and beautiful dragons. Wish me luck LOL!

I've bred some of my other Christmas dragons so others can nab ones they missed. Tis the season to share.

*hugs* and happy hunting (and snowball tossing),

Kathleen

I'm so happy about how easy it was to get to level 25. Fort building is fun!

And I've only got 1 christmas dragon left to catch. laugh.gif

Edit: Nevermind, just caught the last one I needed. Yay!

Edited by Ashikara

Hopefully, I'll have a lot of snow to work with when I come home for lunch tomorrow. I want to work on my fort a bit while I'm off for lunch! biggrin.gif

Remember those Christmas dragons we had that matured different colour according to what area of the world we were in? (eg the wings were different) the 2009 one I think;

Does anyone know, if I picked some out of the AP, would it mature only the same colour or could I get some with different wings?

Remember those Christmas dragons we had that matured different colour according to what area of the world we were in? (eg the wings were different) the 2009 one I think;

Does anyone know, if I picked some out of the AP, would it mature only the same colour or could I get some with different wings?

Do you mean snow angels?

Do you mean snow angels?

yeah maybe,

~Removed~/view/oVmJ[/url]

Edited by _Z_

yeah maybe,

~Removed~/view/oVmJ[/url]

Yes, that's a snow angel.

The colours are scroll-locked, so you can nly have one colour.

Edited by _Z_

biggrin.gif I reached Level 25!

Congrats!

And the best of luck on the raffle and a Merry Christmas to us all!

The snow fort/snowball fight event was so fun! biggrin.gif I finished building my fort, got myself my 2nd Holly egg, now all that's left is to hatch what eggs I have to collect some more :3 Thank you again to all who organized and worked on this event and for enabling us to obtain multiple holiday eggs to grab and gift! happy.gif *hopes every year can be this way*