TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I cn gidt you one if you want.

Thank you! But I already am getting killed by offers! Just try and take down my fort... no, don't, my fort is awesome.

Yay! My eggs are starting to hatch! However, even though there is no limit - I don't intend to hoard past Christmas eggs (already let all but one of mine go to the AP, the one I kept will become an adult and be used to spread more Holly love next year!)...The rest are all other breeds I picked up from the AP for Freezing.

Can't wait to see what the new Dragon will look like. Until then, maybe I'll give some of the little AP eggs a home...

Could someone see what they think of my fort? I know it's a bit simple, but I like it. I might add a few more things to it with the next snowfall.

I've been busy with work this is the first time I can sit down and breed my dragons >__<

Breeding and sending my Christmas dragons to the AP, happy hunting!

I'm keeping one from each clutch for breeding next year but so far I've had luck with results

Holly x Skywing = 3 eggs

Yulebuck x Mint = 2 eggs

Snowangel x Sunsong = 4 eggs

Ribbon Dancer x AltNebula = 4 eggs

2011 x Trihorn = 3 eggs

Wrapping x Royal Crimson = 3

Total: 19

Sent to AP: 13

Threads people may be interested in:

Snow Wars FAQ/Knowledge Sharing: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157243

Show off your fort: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157278

Snowball Fight (SD) - hit and be hit on request: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157231

Snow Wars (Games) - attack the user above you: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157227

Holiday Trading Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155180

^^

Could someone see what they think of my fort? I know it's a bit simple, but I like it. I might add a few more things to it with the next snowfall.

I think is cute biggrin.gif

I want to point out one glitch that sometimes when I drag items, it replicates without me losing snow units. ohmy.gif

Love that there is no limit on older holiday dragons, but with so many to collect, maybe TJ would also consider raising freezing limits just for this event? So many little sprites to collect.....

It didn't hit me until a minute ago, but I've had a little dragon helping me build my fort! Sci-fi the Leopard Gecko has been admiring the screen and crawling on my hands while I've been working on it and pulling her "Mommy's Little Helper" routine. laugh.gif

I want to point out one glitch that sometimes when I drag items, it replicates without me losing snow units. ohmy.gif

This happened to me both when I used iPad and a desktop.

Hi all,

Haven't had much time for the forum in a long time but I wanted to wander by long enough to say that I LOVE the event. My snow fort should be complete by morning I think. And a HUGE Thank You for the no limit on past Christmas dragons!

Oh, and Merry Christmas to me. I just managed my first successful summoning! smile.gif

This happened to me both when I used iPad and a desktop.

Happened to me on my desktop, I rather enjoyed the fact that when I doubled-clicked the doubles (...it made a lot of them) I got refunded for each one. biggrin.gif

Happened to me on my desktop, I rather enjoyed the fact that when I doubled-clicked the doubles (...it made a lot of them) I got refunded for each one. biggrin.gif

Isn't that cheating, though?

Yay! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I can't wait! I remember last Christmas, that smell of ham, gifts, food and everyone is super nice then.

England people get those thinks on Christmas Day(if i remember right), and they don't eat ham, they eat turkey. And plum pudding with Silver coins?

Happened to me on my desktop, I rather enjoyed the fact that when I doubled-clicked the doubles (...it made a lot of them) I got refunded for each one.

I admit at first that I did this about the deleting the doubles and get refunds since I thought this wasn't a glitch, but then afterwards, it started becoming suspicious since I'm counting my snow units. And whenever, this happens to me, I don't save the changes and refresh and start again anew. This however is really a hassle since I just can't click Save Changes everytime I add stuff and drag them. sad.gif

Edited by georgexu94

Am I the only one who noticed the green banner says "alleciance" and not "allegiance"? Just curious.

Btw, thanks TJ! Awesome event! ;D

Am I the only one who noticed the green banner says "alleciance" and not "allegiance"? Just curious.

Speaking of banners... I wanted to make a signature banner with the yellow snowman banner. I went ahead and made sig banners for the other colors as well if anyone wants to use them.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Daydreamer09

I wanted to move the assets one way or another, and they weren't gonna get moved if they kept replacing themselves when I would move one away! That and I don't think I would've had room for all the snow-kitties, snow-dragons, and rocks that it replicated. blink.gif (For me it mostly affected the small items. I dunno about the rest of you.)

Seriously, I was re-centering my fort, and those things would replicate at least three times before I got to the "original" and could move it to its new place, so in that way it was more time-consuming and annoying than anything. :\

Edited by DorkJulian

i've run out of room for my fort! /screeches

and as of yet been unable to get a holly gosh dangit :c

It is so discouraging trying to catch a holly, ive been at it for 5 hours and due to my poor connection ive had no luck. sad.gif

I'm happy with my fort now though I still think it lacks of something. dry.gif And I wish I could catch a clean holly but with my current internet connection, it's impossible sad.gif

Does anyone know if you have to have a gold medal on your scroll to be entered in the raffle or is it just max level?