TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I got 5 Christmas eggs .. they hatched today and I called them .. Rudolptherednosereindeer,Dasherthereindeer,Vixenthereindeer,Blitzenthereindeer and Prancerthereindeer xd.png Yes I was bored hahahaha laugh.gif

Haha! Epicness!!!

My hatchies are starting to gender now. SO FREAKING CUTE!

Yay for lv25! Need some more snow to build my fort to awesomeness though.

And yay for the flags! My allegiance is to the red dragons woo~

Can I have a critique on my fort? I'm to the point where I'm just spamming cats. xd.png

I've tried for years to get a holly. I was gifted one, but never caught one. This year is the first year I've been able to catch them myself, and it was on my iPad! o.0 I never expected that.

Can I have a critique on my fort? I'm to the point where I'm just spamming cats. xd.png

I've tried for years to get a holly. I was gifted one, but never caught one. This year is the first year I've been able to catch them myself, and it was on my iPad! o.0 I never expected that.

Love the fort, those snow cats are far too cute!

As to the holly congrats! It is lovely to be gifted but there is another level of self-accomplishment catching one biggrin.gif

The new dragons have already dropped? Or is there still time until that happens?

Could you guys please look at my fort and let me know if it's missing something or is it not good or whatever?

I think your fort is beautiful just as it is. Call it finished. It is tempting to keep adding things when you see all that snow accumulating, but more isn't always better. wink.gif

You could always launch some icicles at other people. That uses up snow. laugh.gif

Shall we fight to the death ala the black contest 2 years ago?

I am unlocked again so the hunt shall begin anew!

Of course!

I think you beat me last year, with your catches.

It is tempting to keep adding things when you see all that snow accumulating, but more isn't always better.  wink.gif

But....but....Kitties! laugh.gif Thanks for the feedback.

I've flung a few icicles so far. Part of me wants to keep doing that, and another wants to see how much snow I can accumulate.

Edited by Moranna

How long will we be able to breed the holiday dragons? Do we have two weeks, or just until Christmas?

Of course!

I think you beat me last year, with your catches.

I think, I don't remember.

The third gens are out in force today!

Finished my fort so now I only have to keep it in 'one piece' since there are so many overly enthusiastic fort crashers tongue.gif

My fort

That is so cool!

There's almost a layered look, making the inner fenced area appear to be raised!

That's amazing!

Finished my fort so now I only have to keep it in 'one piece' since there are so many overly enthusiastic fort crashers tongue.gif

My fort

To me the green trees in the middle of snowy ones are kind of out of place, and look strange to me.

Whoot! Got to level 25 and now it's just to make my fort purty. :3 Two Hollys and ungendered frozen hatchies of all the last years... This is great!

~Feathers

Does no limit mean I can get a hatchling, frozen, and adult of every christmas dragon?

Yes, all of the past Christmas dragons have no limit now, so you can get as many as you want.

"It's snowing outside!"

Oh, how I wish it would be! (: But no, it's raining, 7°C, will be even more on Christmas... Does not fit very good.

But thanks a lot for this nice event, at least I've got snow on DragCave! (;

Trying to catch a Holly, of course, but I was not yet successful. Well, let's see, since Christmas is not over yet, there might the one or another more chance.

And have not yet found a nice mate for my two CB ribbon dancers... Well, I will have to until the event is over tongue.gif

Yes, all of the past Christmas dragons have no limit now, so you can get as many as you want.

Unfortunately there are very few christmas dragons at all in the AP right now and if there is 1 I have to fight over 200 people. Such fun.

Unfortunately there are very few christmas dragons at all in the AP right now and if there is 1 I have to fight over 200 people. Such fun.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT THO.

It's like Black Friday, just in the AP. ovo

So I reached level 25, but I have only 98 exp? Is this normal or should I do something to get it to 100?

I'm just hoping there will be no limit NEXT year, too, so that I can get frozen Holly hatchies. As it is, the hatchies I have are growing up! Although I haven't bred my Holly from last year yet, so I'll have at least ONE frozen Holly, methinks.

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS EXCITING TO MEEEEEEE

HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSSSS

user posted image

~Feathers