TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Worst.possible.time to get computer problems... I just got my computer back after almost a week for sending it for repairs. I am so late to this party...

You should have plenty of time to grab a batch of eggs and build up your fort to reach level 25 in attack experience points, so you're entered for the raffle.

Thank goodness for Incubate, though!

Lol, initially grabbed the wrong quote!

Note to self: must stop staying up all night with my dragons!

This event is great!

Building the snow fort is so much fun!

Thanks TJ!

Also, it's great to have the possibilty to catch more christmas eggs. I even managed to grab a Holly from the AP (since I already have two and it had a quite messy lineage, I gave it away).

I may as well just spam snow kitties, seeing as it fits with my name! laugh.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters for the pretty decorations and the upcoming Christmas dragon.

Thanks everyone for hitting me with those icicles!! xd.png But does the snow wall not show signs of destruction? I had been kind of curious about that, but mine looks quite unchanged for having lost nearly 40HP. blink.gif

I may as well just spam snow kitties, seeing as it fits with my name! laugh.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters for the pretty decorations and the upcoming Christmas dragon.

Aww your fort is so cute!! wub.gif

I'm wondering if I should go for a double dragon ice sculpture or four snow dragons with mine... huh.gif

oh no!!!

I miss out the hidden message!!!!

Now I understand why thousands of people is in the AP field...

No limit!!!!! My sister just gave away her snowangel that she really want to keep....

Can anyone Icicle me? I love this snowfighting event but nobody's attacking me laugh.gif

I just threw 3 at you - and don't seem to have done any damage... Is your scroll name as shown on your sig banner ?

Back to holly hunting for me now! Hopefully still some low gens being bred.

Shall we fight to the death ala the black contest 2 years ago?

I am unlocked again so the hunt shall begin anew!

I just threw 3 at you - and don't seem to have done any damage... Is your scroll name as shown on your sig  banner ?

Yes, it is... It's aurora%20e as in codes, the one that goes kind of like an irregular pyramid xd.png

http://dragcave.net/user/aurora%20e

-edit- added scroll link

Edited by aurora e

Yes, it is... It's aurora%20e as in codes, the one that goes kind of like an irregular pyramid xd.png

http://dragcave.net/user/aurora%20e

-edit- added scroll link

OK - well, in that case it was you I fired three icicles at ! Your fort must be stronger than it looks xd.png

OK - well, in that case it was you I fired three icicles at ! Your fort must be stronger than it looks xd.png

lol so that was why it was the "classic"! xd.png I'm feeling pretty invincible now, and thanks for the icicles laugh.gif

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm also liking this event.

I think my level is maxed out, since I'm not getting any messages about how many more EXP points I need to get to the next Level (I'm Level 25 . . . that's the max Level, right? Just asking).

If I'm really maxed out now, then I guess I just need to wait for the raffle so I can see if I'll get the rare dragons mentioned in the intro for the event.

I've got a Gold Trophy and all seven of my egg slots are filled, but hopefully I'll be open to take the new dragons when they drop. [i've also got a gold medal, apparently - what's it mean?]

I am absolutely loving this christmas! Not only have I gotten pretty much all the extra christmas dragons I need (minus wrapping-wing and hollies-thats next year!) but thanks to the massive clog in the AP I've managed to easily grab dragons that I missed out on in previous releases! Now I can just breed the rest needed at my own leisure biggrin.gif

AND they're all so low timed that I can hatch them out in an hour and then go back and grab some more! xd.png

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm also liking this event.

I think my level is maxed out, since I'm not getting any messages about how many more EXP points I need to get to the next Level (I'm Level 25 . . . that's the max Level, right? Just asking).

If I'm really maxed out now, then I guess I just need to wait for the raffle so I can see if I'll get the rare dragons mentioned in the intro for the event.

I've got a Gold Trophy and all seven of my egg slots are filled, but hopefully I'll be open to take the new dragons when they drop. [i've also got a gold medal, apparently - what's it mean?]

It means you reached the max level of the Snow Wars, congratulations! laugh.gif

This is the best holiday event on dragon cave to me! smile.gif thanks TJ and the people who made this possible!

I just reached level 25 (this is the last level, am I right?) but my badge isn't turning to a gold badge. Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: Ignore my question. I had to wait till next hour and then it changed.

Edited by DragPlayer01

It means you reached the max level of the Snow Wars, congratulations! laugh.gif

Ah, so that's it. Thanks for answering my question, too.

I just reached level 25 (this is the last level, am I right?) but my badge isn't turning to a gold badge. Did I do something wrong?

I think you just need to attack someone again and it'll change :3 Mine changed to gold after I did that, so maybe yours will do the same :3

Yeah, that's probably it. I also attacked some people after reaching Level 25. And I have a gold medal (or badge, whatever you wanna call it).

Edited by Shinryuumaru

not knocking it but uua. i kinda wish their was a limit for each of the breeds because i know i'm likely not to got one of the new christmas ones because of connections and it makes it harder to find a holly. i've been loyal to my playing for many years and i'v never held a holly in my cave. lol i wish the max for each went up to only 4 of each then 6 next year.

Thanks everyone for hitting me with those icicles!! xd.png But does the snow wall not show signs of destruction? I had been kind of curious about that, but mine looks quite unchanged for having lost nearly 40HP. blink.gif

Yours is both cool and unusual, and awesomely strong.

With some trepidation, I did 3 attacks without harming your snow-ball maze arrangement, and at this rate, you ought to max out soon!

What is your fort's strength given as?

...that moment when you abandon the wrong egg... LOL I guess I'm still not awake yet.

Still on the prowl for a 2nd gen Yulebuck! Trying to keep one slot open for that but it's so hard not to keep everything I click on xd.png

not knocking it but uua. i kinda wish their was a limit for each of the breeds because i know i'm likely not to got one of the new christmas ones because of connections and it makes it harder to find a holly. i've been loyal to my playing for many years and i'v never held a holly in my cave. lol i wish the max for each went up to only 4 of each then 6 next year.

You should be able to get one or two of the new ones even with the worst of connections. There is still a 2 per scroll limit on the CB eggs and the eggs drop for 3 whole days. smile.gif

I got 5 Christmas eggs .. they hatched today and I called them .. Rudolptherednosereindeer,Dasherthereindeer,Vixenthereindeer,Blitzenthereindeer and Prancerthereindeer xd.png Yes I was bored hahahaha laugh.gif