TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

cave is like devoid of eggs.....my fort is double wall, can't decide what else to add

Walls on the back and side. Somebody could assassinate your snow dragon by using the trees as a camouflage. ninja.gif

Ahaha, I finished my fort too. So I threw a snowball at it.

TJ thinks of everything, it seems - it said 'your own fort' instead of 'Enigmatron's fort'. |D

Walls on the back and side. Somebody could assassinate your snow dragon by using the trees as a camouflage. ninja.gif

ohmy.gif ...how evil...will add walls there too, and more dragons.... tongue.gif

What's the max fort health? My forts is currently standing at an impressive 340 health, not sure how much higher I can go.

What's the max fort health? My forts is currently standing at an impressive 340 health, not sure how much higher I can go.

Pretty much until 1536 health. It is achievable if you put tall ice towers on every square, which would be 6*16*16=6*256=1536. So you have a long way to go smile.gif

Mine was over 500 at one point, but very cluttered and ugly. So I'm re-doing it. Not too concerned about hitpoints anymore.

Mine was over 500 at one point, but very cluttered and ugly. So I'm re-doing it. Not too concerned about hitpoints anymore.

I just want mine to look nice. I don't care about hitpoints either.

FML, I'm out of influences. dry.gif

This is the reason why I hate stairs and spirals.

I think I'm done with my snow fort, I like the look of it well enough now.

Aside from that stupid tree in the lower right that keeps sticking through the darn wall...

I might go blind trying to look for the holly >.> and once again worst luck ever, miss a gold dry.gif

Am I the only one that needs a partial/half wall though? My towers and walls don't want to meet up nicely. sad.gif

What I did to (sort-of) go around this 'problem' was take away or add towers in between the walls. Like, you could take away the middle tower between the two sections on your back wall to make one long one - then you could have the large keep centered. As for what to put next to the front... Or you could just shift the entire right side and add an extra wall section (without the tower though) and you should also have enough space for walls in the front.

I seem to be having trouble with my fort as well, but I can't think of what I want it to look like. It would really be cool if we could remove the grid though. (along with half-walls) it could make for some pretty cool 3-D illusions wub.gif

ETA: Anybody have suggestions? biggrin.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Anybody know what the max level is? I'm currently at 25.

its 25 (:

I find myself anting a 2nd gen yulebuck more than a 2nd gen Holly. Yulebucks are just so pretty ):

I might go blind trying to look for the holly >.> and once again worst luck ever, miss a gold dry.gif

I swear that all the Holly dragons were bred on the first day, and that they're none to be found in the AP. Until next year.

I swear that all the Holly dragons were bred on the first day, and that they're none to be found in the AP. Until next year.

Just bred mine today - gave away the one I could keep and the other three went to the AP. It was a badly messy, inbred lineage, so I hope they went to folks who don't mind lineages. smile.gif

The best 3 days to hunt for hollies are always:

First Day - Most hollies bred

Second Day - Some hollies are bred

Christmas Day - A lot of people breed here because the 25th of December is a coveted date.

Between the Second Day and Christmas Day, Holly hunting is always terrible because there are very few hollies bred then.

Edited by DarkEternity

I see a lot of hollies but with 200+ people clicking on the same egg i have no chance to catch one from AP, and the one i bread is not even nice enough to trade for another holly.

I see a lot of hollies but with 200+ people clicking on the same egg i have no chance to catch one from AP, and the one i bread is not even nice enough to trade for another holly.

Actually, I've had them stay for several refreshes. More than half of those 200 people aren't actually hunting. :/

Actually, I've had them stay for several refreshes. More than half of those 200 people aren't actually hunting. :/

Yep, most are just idling and opening another tab to check something.

I don't get why they just can't close the tab so we can see who actually is hunting. dry.gif

I'm mostly done with christmas egg hunting now thankfully- really just need to grab one more Wrapping-Wing and then I'll have completed all the sets I need! (minus Holly, but like heck I'm going to start searching for more of them!)

I can't get over all the low time eggs though- tbh I'm tempted to start just grabbing low time eggs, hatch them out, and then chuck them back into the AP. I saw a friggen Gold hatchling go by, I bet that made someones christmas!

My fort is almost ready for battle! There was a slight problem tho... My fort doubled it self some how and made duplicates in the same spot which took my snow down tremencely! But it did help out my health on it. biggrin.gif