TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Can't wait to see the new release- I'm hoping for something super pretty ^^ Maybe a wyvern- I don't think we have a holiday wyvern yet. Or perhaps another wingless breed?

As for the forts;

560 HP - come at me, bro.

Well, I'm level 25 now... but I still need to work on my fort. It looks awful right now xd.png

Hoping I get a prize dragon... or whatever it is.

But maybe 2 CB Blacks for Christmas was enough. You never know tongue.gif

Oh.. and that GoN... blink.gif

Yeah, I've got enough this year. smile.gif

Edited by YellowTsunami

Do you think anyone has reached max HP?

I dont think it was possible to collect 1536 snow needed for that in this short time, even with 9 snow per hour it takes 171 hours to collect it, so no one got close to that.

I dont think it was possible to collect 1536 snow needed for that in this short time, even with 9 snow per hour it takes 171 hours to collect it, so no one got close to that.

Who has the hoghest health?

Can't wait to see the new release- I'm hoping for something super pretty ^^ Maybe a wyvern- I don't think we have a holiday wyvern yet. Or perhaps another wingless breed?

As for the forts;

Something in silver/gold (much like the current alt Christmas dragons) would be so pretty!

Who has the hoghest health?

I think Daypaw with 560 has highest HP fort from the ones that made it public.

I just got a holly.

Didn't know which one to click, so I chose the middle one...

And got it.

ohmy.gif

Good luck to everyone in the raffle!

I'm so glad we can have more than two of the past dragons. I can freeze some hatchies now. That makes me happy, because Christmas dragons have the cutest hatchies. <3

I fail at catching Hollies in the AP even though I've seen a ton of them, but it's cool since I'm stocking up on Yulebucks. laugh.gif

I fail at catching Hollies in the AP even though I've seen a ton of them, but it's cool since I'm stocking up on Yulebucks. laugh.gif

Same here. I literally have seen hundreds of hollies since the start of breeding and have failed to catch even one (but I've had very good luck trading so don't feel sorry for me smile.gif ). I have enjoyed stocking up on my yulebucks as well. I really like them especially the cute little hatchlings.

Very curious to see the new dragons. I think yulebucks have such cute hatchies...and the little white weasels with green socks...er snow angels.

Very curious to see the new dragons. I think yulebucks have such cute hatchies...and the little white weasels with green socks...er snow angels.

I love the little snow angel weasels (or as I think of them as cats) I froze a hatchling snow angel with "paw" in the code (for some reason that struck me as a cute code for a snow angel hatchling).

screams i am almost level 25 this is perfect yes i will end everyone that wants to come at me haghhahaha.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I just got a holly.

Didn't know which one to click, so I chose the middle one...

And got it.

ohmy.gif

Good luck to everyone in the raffle!

Woohoo! Must be your lucky night!! biggrin.gif I screeched when I caught one the other night. I think I scared my husband who was in the next room playing Call of Duty, Ghosts xd.png

Having so much fun naming these adorable hatchies. I'm loving them so much. I wish I had room for 100 of each! wink.gif

CAR340 JSUT GIFTED ME A WRAPPING WING EGG SCREECH

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GAE9x

sob it's so beautiful ;^;

edited to lineage links - ruby

Awesome! Those look veryyyy nice together. Sad I don't have a CB Gold to do that, myself. x'D

Also, my kitten saw you avatar and tried clawing at it. XD How amusing.

I NEED A WRAPPING WING!! I have a holly and stuff but I am GOING TO DIE IF I DON'T GET MY HANDS ON A WRAPPING! Good luck destroying my fort, it is up to 210 HP!

EDIT: It is actually at 315 HP, my mistake. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tiga

As for the forts;

I did my worse >:)

Caught me a few CB Royals while waiting for the new breed, but I'm trying to decide what I should pair with my Holly once it hatches. Thoughts?

I NEED A WRAPPING WING!! I have a holly and stuff but I am GOING TO DIE IF I DON'T GET MY HANDS ON A WRAPPING! Good luck destroying my fort, it is up to 210 HP!

EDIT: It is actually at 315 HP, my mistake. biggrin.gif

I cn gidt you one if you want.