TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Nope, you just have to spend some snow to restore it to prime condition.

Well it always take one snowball?

My fort's under siege. It's not even five minutes old and I already lost 6 HP. But I'm up to 12. xd.png

My fort's under siege. It's not even five minutes old and I already lost 6 HP. But I'm up to 12. xd.png

It takes 2 if you go to 0. or so I read somewhere...

Wow, I got smacked with an icicle. I doubt my fort shall last to the next hour change but I love how the pic shows the damage to the fort.

Merry Christmas! Yay for holiday events! And to top it off, I just caught a Holly in the AP. My first Holly! Super excited!

LOL, somebody should do a wikihow on how to get a holiday dragon 2013!!! smile.gif I finding it impossible, I really would like a holly!

The 2013 dragon hasn't been released yet, they will not be released until the 25th. But they will be very easy to get, or they should be. They have always dropped for three days, and all the biomes will be filled with them.

Edited by annageckos

Merry Christmas! Yay for holiday events! And to top it off, I just caught a Holly in the AP. My first Holly! Super excited!

Congrats. I'm still searching for at least one decently lineaged one.

I've been lucky so far. No serious damage has been taken. It's actually kinda cool how the sprite progressively get more damaged as more HP is lost.

Edit: Hollies. The thrill of the hunt. So far and yet, so far.

Edited by Shokomon

Well I just hit it to random so it hits a random fort. I'm not taking targets this snowball fight smile.gif

Not sure how social has anything to do with it though.

I am in a facebook DC group, so people are hitting each other in the group to help each other level up.

I've been lucky so far. No serious damage has been taken. It's actually kinda cool how the sprite progressively get more damaged as more HP is lost.

I've lost more than 35 percent of my HP.

I get skipped in the throw request thread too. But I'm not hoping to get hit since I'm running out of health from never repairing xd.png

Despite there being 300+ people at the AP, eggs are surprisigy easy to get. I jsut snagged a second gen.

Sorry! I didn't see this post until after I hit you. You do need some repairs!

And congrats on the 2nd gen! smile.gif

argh facebook and it's monopoly's xd.png

Snow is slow in coming! Just like the real weather here! heh *waits an hour*

I'm just hitting at random too- though I'm still only level 3, so waiting for more snow is going to take forever xd.png

I've lost more than 35 percent of my HP.

Oh man. Who did you anger? I don't have that firepower. My little fort just has little snow walls. Nothing fancy.

My fort's under siege. It's not even five minutes old and I already lost 6 HP. But I'm up to 12.  xd.png

No, last time I had to repair mine it was 3. Seems the more extensive the damage, the more needed to repair.

*snerk* who just leveled my fortress xd.png

Edited by Draketeeth

Nope. Not exactly sure how the game works out the price but I've found that my repairs cost 3 snow to repair. I just added a new tower so I have no idea if it's been upped again. ouo

Has anyone confirmed that 25 is the max level yet?

WB

Seems that way. Once you get to 25, the 'Exp to next level' thing disappears.

No, last time I had to repair mine it was 3. Seems the more extensive the damage, the more needed to repair.

Ugh, I guess there goes most of my repair job. Too bad we can't manually put in how much we want to repair instead of doing the whole 100% thing. I don't think that it helps that I have walls and towers in my fort. I was trying to organize it like a military base.

Oh man. Who did you anger? I don't have that firepower. My little fort just has little snow walls. Nothing fancy.

I guess I said hit me in front of a full crowded thread.

Question is there a thread anywhere to offer people a chance at 2nd gens with their pick of mates?

Sorry I've been away for awhile. sad.gif

Does anyone else have a trouble with the editor? I now keep getting a white page.

Ahh thank you Varekis ^^ only 9 more levels to go. Then I can consecrate on building up my fort xd.png

WB