TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Does anyone else have a trouble with the editor? I now keep getting a white page.

I'm having the same problem.

Am I the only one with troubles to edit the fort? it doesn't load

Hm, how strange, same here =/

Same here. Attacking is fine, but I keep getting a blank page upon trying to edit.

yup same here, both on chrome and on Firefox

Now I wonder if my HP is really at that level or that it's actually lower. blink.gif

Problem with the fort editor on mobiles currently? With my Kindle Fire, the editor loads a blank page, and on my Galaxy S4 it flips over to a server error page. Both devices had no problems loading it earlier today. My scroll works normally, and can throw snow with no problem either.

My Fort will not load just getting a blank page...

yup same here, both on chrome and on Firefox

I NEED TO EDIT MY FORT!! D:

I just found out the event was active (due to doing events in a couple of online games I play) and I can't even participate right now due to the editor problem....

I just attacked my friend with my last snow ball and she said the HP did change accordingly... so you HP is right, but you can't fix it...

I had thought we can teleport holiday eggs? I just bred one of my hollies, and would like to gift one to a friend, and its not showing up to teleport? Or am I just doing it wrong, or missed something?

Thanks

Wahaha, at 25. That was quick. smile.gif

Easy for you to say. I'm barely level 5 and I started 7 hours ago! xd.png

I just attacked my friend with my last snow ball and she said the HP did change accordingly... so you HP is right, but you can't fix it...

Okay. So I can freak out a little less now. smile.gif

Okay. So I can freak out a little less now. smile.gif

Yeah I did it just for you. I saw your post and made her check the before and after.

Editor page is all white for me too. On Firefox in case anyone was going to check.

I launched snowballs at a bunch of random people though xd.png

It's a blizzard, that's all.

Quoting this from TLQ

I hope the "blizzard" will pass soon. o3o maybe we'll get a huge amount of snow.

Thanks, TJ! No limits on the older types. Well, I guess I might not win a holiday dragon after all. My loss if that happens will be someone else's joy and gain.

Happy Holidays! Snow Forts this year, huh?

YEAH! *Throws snowball at Slaskia and makes a huge fort* I can do this