TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

So what's the maximum level for the snow fort in order to be entered for the prize dragons?

I think you have to hit max to be entered into the drawing, it mentions it on the page I think. Sorry I'm a bit out of it or I'd have a better answer@@

Max is 25 if I'm correct.

edit: and wow I was way to slow on that!

Edited by Erithan

My bigger question what are the marks for higher SB accumulation? 2 SB is low!

Oh we get entered for a raffle? I thought it was just a fun thing :U

How do i get rid of my snow now that ive gotten 'packed-snow walls'? Or can't you :I

Eventually, I'll get there on the 2nd.  tongue.gif

Hehe, it is going pretty quick for me. I'm almost to level 20 now. It's nice because once you hit a certain level, may be level 15, you can start using those icicles, and I'm at the point where I need 5 xp to level up, and since they do five damage and xp, I can level up once per hour technically.

So it shouldn't take too long. smile.gif

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

Oh we get entered for a raffle? I thought it was just a fun thing :U

How do i get rid of my snow now that ive gotten 'packed-snow walls'? Or can't you :I

You double click them to delete them. You only get half of what you put in. So you buy a wall and delete it, you only get 1 SB back.

Hehe, it is going pretty quick for me. I'm almost to level 20 now. It's nice because once you hit a certain level, may be level 15, you can start using those icicles, and I'm at the point where I need 5 xp to level up, and since they do five damage and xp, I can level up once per hour technically.

So it shouldn't take too long.

smile.gif

I guess I should focus on the offense. The past 3/4 day, I've been focusing on defense.

EDIT: I'm out of SB and getting my snow-covered gluteus maximus handed to me. When does the hour turn? xd.png

Edited by Spyridon

LOL, somebody should do a wikihow on how to get a holiday dragon 2013!!! smile.gif I finding it impossible, I really would like a holly!

You double click them to delete them. You only get half of what you put in. So you buy a wall and delete it, you only get 1 SB back.

Hehe, it is going pretty quick for me. I'm almost to level 20 now. It's nice because once you hit a certain level, may be level 15, you can start using those icicles, and I'm at the point where I need 5 xp to level up, and since they do five damage, I can level up once per hour technically.

So it shouldn't take too long. smile.gif

I guess I should focus on the offense. The past 3/4 day, I've been focusing on defense.

Yeah, save the fort decorating until you're max level, because you will still accumulate snow when you max out. Use your snowballs for offense to level up, also, there's a thread in Site Discussion where you can ask people to attack your fort. That gets you xp as well.

It looks like someone threw a snowball at me whilst I was upgrading my fort... xd.png

user posted image

I'll be nice and give you a head's up. You're my next target. cool.gif

Commence Caer Spyridon vs whatever your fort name is.

Well then! I've got two snowballs coming, and one of them has got your name on it. Château de la Shoko is ready, willing, and able! *war cry*

I wonder how many wars are going on between forts?

"Fort HP 28/20"

lolwhat

Also thank you Spy~ things that cost 1sb give back 1sb, which is what i used XD so i got back full price~

It looks like someone threw a snowball at me whilst I was upgrading my fort...  xd.png

user posted image

That is confusing. xd.png I guess your defense if 120% or something.

Well then! I've got two snowballs coming, and one of them has got your name on it. Château de la Shoko is ready, willing, and able! *war cry*

I wonder how many wars are going on between forts?

My gun's primed. Just need the ammo.

Edited by Spyridon

So apparently I thought I checked to see if something happened today and apparently I didn't... -.- now I'm a full day behind everyone else. And the way to get into the raffle requires me to reach the full level which will apparently require me to be online every hour to get more snow and play war with snowballs...? Where people will be attacking my fort and breaking it down?

This really isn't my idea of fun. sad.gif I'd rather just have fun and design a nice fort or something...

So apparently I thought I checked to see if something happened today and apparently I didn't... -.- now I'm a full day behind everyone else. And the way to get into the raffle requires me to reach the full level which will apparently require me to be online every hour to get more snow and play war with snowballs...? Where people will be attacking my fort and breaking it down?

This really isn't my idea of fun. sad.gif I'd rather just have fun and design a nice fort or something...

You get snow if youre offline too though :U

Yeah, save the fort decorating until you're max level, because you will still accumulate snow when you max out. Use your snowballs for offense to level up, also, there's a thread in Site Discussion where you can ask people to attack your fort. That gets you xp as well.

Thanks for the advice and the direction. I shall check it out now.

Yeahhh, offense is definitely a lot more reliable than defense. =P The snowball fight thread is nice and all but it moves fast; I posted there and got completely skipped over. rolleyes.gif

<3 to those people who have been destroying my fort anyway, though. c:

~

1 exp to level 25, woot! Now, I just need my patience to hold for 12 minutes until I get enough snow to lob... x3

Edit: Dang, need emoticons. =p

Edited by Varekis

At first I thought that the idea of people destroying my fort would suck but I realize it's really easy to repair and I level up in the process so I'm okay with it.

Though I've only been hit once so far. :c Got skipped over in the snow fight thread, too. XD So if anyone feels like hitting me, go right ahead. XD

The eggs have been fairly easy to get, too. Takes a bit of patience, and I'm hoping to snag a Holly at some point since it's the last one I need (of course that's everyone's problem).

I bred all my Christmas dragons in excitement when I found the limits were lifted.

Every year, I see Yulebuck eggs that I desperately want and I can never have them. This year? It's ON. laugh.gif I can't wait to Yulebuck and Snow Angel myself into a coma.

At first I thought that the idea of people destroying my fort would suck but I realize it's really easy to repair and I level up in the process so I'm okay with it.

Though I've only been hit once so far. :c Got skipped over in the snow fight thread, too. xd.png So if anyone feels like hitting me, go right ahead. xd.png

The eggs have been fairly easy to get, too. Takes a bit of patience, and I'm hoping to snag a Holly at some point since it's the last one I need (of course that's everyone's problem).

I bred all my Christmas dragons in excitement when I found the limits were lifted.

I already got hit in the next minute from the thread.

I'm used to games where if your base got destroyed, it stayed destroyed for a long while (days, weeks). laugh.gif

I get skipped in the throw request thread too. But I'm not hoping to get hit since I'm running out of health from never repairing xd.png

Despite there being 300+ people at the AP, eggs are surprisigy easy to get. I jsut snagged a second gen.

Someone blitzkrieg'd me while I was modifying my fort!

Fort HP 20/16

Was that you Spyridon?? Or maybe it was that other person who wanted to battle me...

I guess I should stop messing around with my fort and focus on attacking... CHARGE!

Someone blitzkrieg'd me while I was modifying my fort!

Fort HP 20/16

Was that you Spyridon?? Or maybe it was that other person who wanted to battle me...

I guess I should stop messing around with my fort and focus on attacking... CHARGE!

Was not me. My guns are still empty.

Damn the supply line. They suck and my fort's crumbling around me. I hope I can hold out for two more minutes. Huh, if your fort gets destroyed, do you have to build from scratch?

Was not me. My guns are still empty.

Damn the supply line. They suck and my fort's crumbling around me. I hope I can hold out for two more minutes. Huh, if your fort gets destroyed, do you have to build from scratch?

Nope, you just have to spend some snow to restore it to prime condition.