TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I had thought we can teleport holiday eggs? I just bred one of my hollies, and would like to gift one to a friend, and its not showing up to teleport? Or am I just doing it wrong, or missed something?

Thanks

It's likely you didn't choose which egg to keep from the breeding. On your dragons page, you should be holly eggs with the phrase "held egg" or something like that. Go to the actions page on one of them and go to keep. You'll be able to keep that one egg to trade and the others you bred will be abandoned. Hope that helped. ^-^

Whew, I was afraid my computer was being evil. If it's the server, I can be patient.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the limits on the number of Christmas dragons have been removed. Now we can do so many more creative things with lineages than in the past. That's very exciting.

YEAH! *Throws snowball at Slaskia and makes a huge fort* I can do this

Oy! No pelting me yet! I don't even have a fort! *can't even get into her editor to do the initial repair....*

It doesn't work on any browser! WHAT HAPPENING?!

Tried IE or Opera? Maybe we froze the server with our snowball chucking.

I wish I could chuck icicles at people on a mobile device...

I'm so excited I already bred me a few new babies and am keeping some..... and then I managed finally to get not just one but 2 Hollies!!!! OMG I'm so happy!

TYTYTYTY TJ!

Oy! No pelting me yet! I don't even have a fort! *can't even get into her editor to do the initial repair....*

*Throws an icicle* I will stop throwing. But I will now CHUCK THEM AT YOU!

*runs around throwing snowballs at random people* Haha, I kill you all! tongue.gif

Edited by Crystal4060

I've FFA'd hollies on the IRC because it's much faster to trade and breed there.

Wish the edit page is back up soon.

Edited by DarkEternity

Actually, since no one can repair their forts at the moment, it would probably be best to stop throwing until the page is fixed.

Currently it seems like the page is missing or deleted. When I check the source code, it appears to just be html, head, and body tags.

The thread on it is here, and the problem has been noted in this news thread, TLQ, and another thread in Help. So yeah it's not just any one person or browser.

I'm a little confused about how this works:

What's the penalty for getting hit? I see some people asking to be hit, is there a benefit?

What happens when you're out of HP?

Does the layout of your fort do anything or is it just for fun?

I'm a little confused about how this works:

What's the penalty for getting hit? I see some people asking to be hit, is there a benefit?

What happens when you're out of HP?

Does the layout of your fort do anything or is it just for fun?

1. You get exp if you are hit.

2. You need to repair your building (costs snow) in order to continue to hit or be hit

3. Just for fun, but items boost HP

Edited by DarkEternity

Merry Christmas, all! What is everyone trying to catch this year?

I finally caught a Holly last year, and gifted my first this year exactly one year to the date. tongue.gif

I got a winter magi and a ribbon dancer egg. I also have a magma dragon egg and an ice dragon!

Best. Christmas. Ever.

Edited by Crystal4060

I've been thinking about the holiday removal thing. Do you think they'll do it for past Valentines as well?

biggrin.gif I finally got my tower! Wondering what level is max :3 I am at 14 right now. I shall create snow kingdom!!!!!!

biggrin.gif I finally got my tower! Wondering what level is max :3 I am at 14 right now. I shall create snow kingdom!!!!!!

The max level is 25 :3

Glad to see the page is fixed!

Really frustrating to have to wait an hour just to get one block of snow. then I randomly pelt snow hoping I'll level up and get more only to get one experience point so I can wait another hour until I get another single block of snow and hope that next bit of snow will at least give me the only experience point I need to get to level four.

...But then I'll still only get one bit of snow every hour probably so I'll still be stagnating waiting to slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly try again.

This game really isn't fun at all. sad.gif I can't even build up my fort because I need to randomly use my snow to get more experience via playing this war game so I can get into the raffle.

Really frustrating to have to wait an hour just to get one block of snow. then I randomly pelt snow hoping I'll level up and get more only to get one experience point so I can wait another hour until I get another single block of snow and hope that next bit of snow will at least give me the only experience point I need to get to level four.

...But then I'll still only get one bit of snow every hour probably so I'll still be stagnating waiting to slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly try again.

This game really isn't fun at all. sad.gif I can't even build up my fort because I need to randomly use my snow to get more experience via playing this war game so I can get into the raffle.

If you want to level up faster, visit this Snow Ball Fight Thread. I was at level 5 and now I'm up to level 17.